**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Featured 6 Star Crystal Opinions [Merged Threads]

NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
OK so the new crystal is here.....and out of the 24 I have just seen there is only about 13 I wouldn't mind getting/Duping. I gotta say this was a bit underwhelming and a let down. That being said I still might end up going for it, since it is a better pool than the last one....not by a lot but still a bit better.
Any thoughts??

... continuing actually, we were told the pool would be better, now that is better, but I did have this impression it would be like the current 5 star featured where at least 66% + champs were actually pretty good to land on, but this one just didn't meet that expectation.

Comments

• Improve 5-Star and 6-Star Featured Hero Crystals – Improved selection of Champions within the Crystal, so a “miss” does not sting as much. (the most recent 5-Star Featured being one example)

The 5* currently is pretty great, I wouldn’t spend t5cc on 3/4ths of the champions in this crystal.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Promises Can always be Crooked
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    It’s absolute garbage, especially compared to the last one they put out. I opened basics with the shards I was saving and got LC and G2099 so not complaining 😉
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    edited September 2020
    Yesterday there were 2 bad champs in the featured crystal, i go through mutant island today, grab my 15,000th 6* shard and boom, 12-15 duds in the 6* feature today. Come on now Kabaam. I guess this is the trade off for giving away so many 6* shards FML
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    I was expecting this months champs but maybe that's just me

• Current feature 5*, there are 4 champions that aren’t “feature” that are objectively terrible with basically no use in current meta. There are a bunch of rerun amazing champions, capiw, Hyperion, voodoo that all have a place in current meta. A bunch of other solid utility champions.

For the biggest static crystal in the game, this is just as disappointing as prior to the dev diary.
  • TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★
    13 out of 24 you won't mind getting and you are still crying ?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

It's meh. Nothing crazy exciting in there other than Magneto and Archangel (who needs to be awakened). You're spending 5k more shards for no chance at Ghost, Doom, Corvus, CMM, Warlock, Nick Fury, Aegon, HT, Cap IW, Thing, Void, Omega Red, Colossus, Sunspot, Domino, and a ton of other top tier champs.

Red Guardian, Sasquatch, Tigra (fight me on it), Guaridan, AA, Gwenpool, Hit-Monkey, Magneto, IW, just off the top of my head. Even Rogue, Shula, Rulk, and a few others are decent. Air-Walker possibly. Haven't used him much yet. More than two, surely.

It's meh. Nothing crazy exciting in there other than Magneto and Archangel (who needs to be awakened). You're spending 5k more shards for no chance at Ghost, Doom, Corvus, CMM, Warlock, Nick Fury, Aegon, HT, Cap IW, Thing, Void, Omega Red, Colossus, Sunspot, Domino, and a ton of other top tier champs.

Here comes the resident complainer
    Sorry but I wouldn't want to pay 5k extra 6* shards for a 6 star Yondu
    You won't get all 24 selections of premium meta champs for your dreams, get real here. The joke's on you if you expect that
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Didn't expect much from the featured, just Suprised they're using the same trash they used to pad the 5* featured.
    Really, Ultron, winter soldier and yondu again.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Guardian, Hit-Monkey, Red Guardian, Sasquatch, Tigra, Archangel, Gwenpool (maybe ?), She-Hulk, Angela (?), Invisible Woman, Magneto, Old Man Logan, Red Hulk, are all usable imo, 13 out of 24 is not that bad. Even The Hood or Ultron have their utility, or Carnage. Not as good as the last one but not completely useless.

Think I'll still go back to the 10k ones but worth pondering.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    how many champs in the basic pool would you "not mind" getting? Then consider just how many champs there are in the basic pool. Do some math, figure out which one has a better chance per shard spent on getting you something you'd be happy with, and open that one.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Here comes the resident complainer
    Sorry but I wouldn't want to pay 5k extra 6* shards for a 6 star Yondu
    You won't get all 24 selections of premium meta champs for your dreams, get real here. The joke's on you if you expect that
    Never said I expect that. But I expect that I would want at least 50% of the champs in this crystal, which is not the case for me in this crystal.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    I suddenly realize how fantastic the last 6* feature crystal was......comparison tells you the truth....

I don’t think the new 6* feature crystal is terrible, but the last one is really nice comparing with current one....

I suddenly realize how fantastic the last 6* feature crystal was......comparison tells you the true....

I don’t think the new 6* feature crystal is terrible, but the last one is really nice comparing with current one....

Now this is a plain white lie lol