**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opened a phc today

And pulled a 4star AA! Finally some justice in this world. He will be replacing my 4star rocket so my line up is

5 star Elektra
5 star Loki
4 star duped blue cyclops
4 star duped old man Logan
4 star arch angel

Also have 4 star crossbones, hulkbuster, iron patriot, black bolt, rocket, black panther and groot. Any suggestions on current line up? I'm pumped af about AA . Finally some justice in this game

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Nice, congrats!

I can't really suggest much, since I don't have 4 of the 5 champs in your current layout. I might be underestimating OML, but I'd replace him with Crossbones. I might replace duped cyclops with rocket raccoon if he is duped, but like OML, I might be underestimating him.
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Xbones all day. His fury stacks do major damage and stop magiks limbo,ultron IM IP regen and all kinds of defense abilities. He's worth every catalyst you feed him.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    I have a 4/40 unduped. Took down ROL WS in 125 hits. Dmg is really good, but you have to get used to using heavies.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    SlySly wrote: »
    I have a 4/40 unduped. Took down ROL WS in 125 hits. Dmg is really good, but you have to get used to using heavies.

You talking crossbones?
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Bmf420 wrote: »
    Xbones all day. His fury stacks do major damage and stop magiks limbo,ultron IM IP regen and all kinds of defense abilities. He's worth every catalyst you feed him.

I appreciate the input my man.
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Yup xbones/crossbones
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    same here pulled an AA