**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Remove 15k gold from Uncollected Arena Crystal

Can we remove the 15k gold reward from the Uncollected Arena Crystal?

With that reward in there, probability says you're more likely to get a better reward (e.g. more gold or a few units) from 5x normal Arena Crystals!

For those with the Uncollected title, a 4* Punisher is probably about as desirable now as the 3* was before. Getting the 5* is so unlikely I'm not sure that's a massive factor either. It certainly isn't for me. If you want us to be sure that the Uncollected Crystal is worth the extra Battle Chips, simply remove the 15k gold reward! Sorted!

Comments

• Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 86
    Ive played this game almost 2 and a half years. Im not some newby. Im not moaning, im just askimg for a breakdown of the rewards from opening these crystals. They are supposed to be a reward for being uncolected! Is it 99% gold as reward? All I seem to be getting is gold? I haveover 18 mil in gold dont need it!!

Just a breakdown of percentage potential for gold, energy refils, units, four stars and im not even gonna say the 5 star. Buy the opening of 30 plus of these of which 25 odd has been gold im assuming it wise to not purchase them. Please I emplore you to respond and respond with a better answer than it is purely randem!
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Underpar69 wrote: »
    Ive played this game almost 2 and a half years. Im not some newby. Im not moaning, im just askimg for a breakdown of the rewards from opening these crystals. They are supposed to be a reward for being uncolected! Is it 99% gold as reward? All I seem to be getting is gold? I haveover 18 mil in gold dont need it!!

Just a breakdown of percentage potential for gold, energy refils, units, four stars and im not even gonna say the 5 star. Buy the opening of 30 plus of these of which 25 odd has been gold im assuming it wise to not purchase them. Please I emplore you to respond and respond with a better answer than it is purely randem!

That breakdown you want will never happen. Kabam never releases drop rates for any of their crystals....
  • Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    Uncollected arena chips are not worth it. The regular ones are better. This is one case where being uncollected isn't worth it. I think you have "a chance" at 5 times the reward at 5 times the cost. But most of the time you don't get the 5 times reward.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've opened literally hundreds of uncollected arena crystals, at the start I was getting a good mix of gold and units but I can safely say my last 20 have all contained gold.

I'm not even buying them any more, the 0.000000001% chance at 5* punisher is not worth the cost.
    These crystals are too expensive, they should be 5k battle chips at most
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Lol the odds are exactly the same as the the regular arena crystal instead faster and sometimes you'll go longer without units, but when you do see units you'll see them in gobs of 200+. Removing the 15k gold reward won't change anything if they keep the unit-punisher-energy refill-gold ratio the same, which I don't think they plan to change. If y'all don't like the uncollected arena crystal then just pop the regular one they are still there lol.
  • RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    I haven't 4* Punisher. And I have about 30k fights and hundrets of opened crystals. Now I'm Uncollected, but still no 4* Punisher (20 crystals of gold). Also, never have 4* Un.Colossus. Very bad luck, but too much gold.
  • It's RNG guys although I did "feel" like I was getting more gold than anything else but in the last 2 days I've opened 2 4* punisher, energy refills and units. I opened 5 at a time instead of 10 but that shouldn't make any difference. I opened the same amount in normal arena crystals and got 3* punisher and not nearly as much units
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    OMG yes. I feel like regular BC give you more units....all i get is gold from UC
  • shtorkshtork Posts: 15
    edited September 2017
    this is one of the classic Kabam mistakes! They tried to please top 1% players with this collectors crystal (so they keep playing), when they dont really need it, while other 99% of players would be happy to have it and cant.
    As for arena chrystals, i have been playing this game for 2.5 years and opened thousands of BC chrystals but never got a 4* Punisher, 3* Punishers stopped dropping out about a year ago. Nothing about this is game is fair or has to deal with luck or random pull anymore. Maybe 2 years ago it was, but not now. Pisses me off!
    Shtork
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    kabam keep the 15k gold in uncollected crystal. thank you
    I appreciate everything that kabam has done..we dont need to tell them what to remove. So accept it !
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Don’t worry guys, I have been assured by someone who has never opened an uncollected arena crystal that everything is the same and it’s all RNG. So we need o just sit back and keep getting gold 95% of the time and just understand it’s our fault for having bad luck. It couldn’t possibly be the drop rate of UC arena crystals.
    edited September 2017
    Run477 wrote: »
    Don’t worry guys, I have been assured by someone who has never opened an uncollected arena crystal that everything is the same and it’s all RNG. So we need o just sit back and keep getting gold 95% of the time and just understand it’s our fault for having bad luck. It couldn’t possibly be the drop rate of UC arena crystals.[/quot

yep!
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    Im definitely seeing more gold from the uncollected crystal than during launch lol... its truly annoying to grind for hours and hours only to pull all gold off 5-10 Uncollected Crystals...

Really takes the fun off grinding :(
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    DJRipster wrote: »
    Im definitely seeing more gold from the uncollected crystal than during launch lol... its truly annoying to grind for hours and hours only to pull all gold off 5-10 Uncollected Crystals...

Really takes the fun off grinding :(

Yes. All this. And I would add—grinding isn’t enjoyable but I do it for champs and for units. To then get nothing but gold is maddening.