Please note that when we enable the 1 Loyalty Cost for Revives in Alliance Wars for Season 34, they will not be visible from the screen that appears when you choose to Revive or Heal a Champion from the Fight Screen.

You will be able to purchase Revives from the Loyalty tab in the Store Menu.

Do you spin or pop your crystals?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,175 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
I don't see much difference in popping or spinning crystals the result is the same. Popping open the crystals gives you a less painful result and I always pop my crystals. How do you open your crystals?

Do you spin or pop your crystals? 74 votes

I spin the crystals
40%
IOSJasoNTerraElhadjeeCr7ms7rs7KDSuperFlash10MaxGamingRamadaRockypantherxQacobSbkruebRodomontade_BoiDeadpool87MiStaLovaIron_Patriot_is_litdangarang122Sarvanga1_Thicco_ModeRebarkToyota_2015TheWolfFenrir 30 votes
I pop the damn things
29%
winterthurDisbanded_pensNoodes_Oesername123Wubbie075Knorr7227MadooriCKerneasmanveertherealDenzel116pigupompomKill_GreyVbnmeDnegrin6969MasterpuffGOTGSwarmOfRavensAndyball270shield456anaLysis_ 22 votes
I spin somr and pop the rest
29%
LeNoirFaineantTimone147Bipolarcorpse1Lvernon1516wegnerkHammerbro_64Manav_preet080810or_StrongLegendboy2411Johnny23CynchoticGinjabredMonstaFiiNCHBawa69PapdichaatGiuliameijGr8TonyStarkZMO_BSM99999MrGreekAgent_22 22 votes

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I pop the damn things
    Pop all my crystals nowadays, including 6*s.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,093 ★★★★★
    I pop the damn things
    It saves time.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I spin somr and pop the rest
    I spin anything that has real value(5* and up, t5cc cats) as the anticipation and the let down or excitement is fun.

Everything else I pop as I mostly don’t care what comes out and it’s a waste of time to spin all those.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 2,916 ★★★★
    I spin the crystals
    I spin any crystal that has a chance at a champion but not the arena crystals
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,236 ★★★★★
    I pop the damn things
    Haven't spun a crystal since I duped my 6* dpx
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 4,642 ★★★★★
    I mix it up. Nothing changes, but it just makes it feel fun to pretend that my choices of spinning, Pepping, popping, whatever makes any difference, when I know that it does not.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,155 ★★★
    I pop the damn things
    more time to grind arenas lol
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,805 ★★★★★
    I spin the crystals

more time to grind arenas lol

I had never considered this.

Well, guess I’m part of the popping gang now. If I can afford to quit my job, abandon my family and spend my entire food budget on the best new phone and WiFi, then I can definitely afford to stop spinning crystals
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I spin the crystals
    Spin

Popping is anti-climactic and my luck has sucked from popping
  • TerraTerra Posts: 6,427 ★★★★★
    I spin the crystals
    Cause I hate myself
  • Paul_RuddPaul_Rudd Posts: 79
    I pop the damn things
    Kill_Grey said:

Pop all my crystals nowadays, including 6*s.

Same bro. There isn’t a single crystal in this game that I spin.