**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you spin or pop your crystals?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
I don't see much difference in popping or spinning crystals the result is the same. Popping open the crystals gives you a less painful result and I always pop my crystals. How do you open your crystals?

Do you spin or pop your crystals? 74 votes

I spin the crystals
40%
IOSJasoNTerraElhadjeeCr7ms7rs7KDSuperFlash10MaxGamingRamadaRockypantherxQacobSbkruebRodomontade_BoiDeadpool87MiStaLovaIron_Patriot_is_litdangarang122Sarvanga1_Thicco_ModeRebarkToyota_2015TheWolfFenrir 30 votes
I pop the damn things
29%
winterthurDisbanded_pensNoodes_Oesername123Wubbie075Knorr7227MadooriCKerneasmanveertherealDenzel116pigupompomKill_GreyVbnmeDnegrin6969MasterpuffGOTGSwarmOfRavensAndyball270shield456anaLysis_ 22 votes
I spin somr and pop the rest
29%
LeNoirFaineantTimone147Bipolarcorpse1Lvernon1516wegnerkHammerbro_64Manav_preet080810or_StrongLegendboy2411Johnny23CynchoticGinjabredMonstaFiiNCHBawa69PapdichaatGiuliameijGr8TonyStarkZMO_BSM99999MrGreekAgent_22 22 votes

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I pop the damn things
    Pop all my crystals nowadays, including 6*s.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    I pop the damn things
    It saves time.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I spin somr and pop the rest
    I spin anything that has real value(5* and up, t5cc cats) as the anticipation and the let down or excitement is fun.

Everything else I pop as I mostly don’t care what comes out and it’s a waste of time to spin all those.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I spin the crystals
    I spin any crystal that has a chance at a champion but not the arena crystals
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    I pop the damn things
    Haven't spun a crystal since I duped my 6* dpx
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    I mix it up. Nothing changes, but it just makes it feel fun to pretend that my choices of spinning, Pepping, popping, whatever makes any difference, when I know that it does not.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    I pop the damn things
    more time to grind arenas lol
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I spin the crystals

more time to grind arenas lol

I had never considered this.

Well, guess I’m part of the popping gang now. If I can afford to quit my job, abandon my family and spend my entire food budget on the best new phone and WiFi, then I can definitely afford to stop spinning crystals
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I spin the crystals
    Spin

Popping is anti-climactic and my luck has sucked from popping
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    I spin the crystals
    Cause I hate myself
  • Paul_RuddPaul_Rudd Posts: 79
    I pop the damn things
    Kill_Grey said:

Pop all my crystals nowadays, including 6*s.

Same bro. There isn’t a single crystal in this game that I spin.