**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Defender Diversity one of the best thing kabam has made

13»

Comments

• UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Imran wrote: »
    Millybear wrote: »
    Imran wrote: »
    All blaming kabam for defender diversity! But, with diversity u can use more champ. We use unnecessary champ just in arena. Now, we can use different champ in aw too. Also for this aw fight seems like easy. Now, aw not fill up with spiderman, jugg, nc, iceman, magic. It's a great move by kabam I think.

Did they brainwashed you??!! :#

Kabam doesn't need that. It's just my personal opinion. Now, I don't need to rank up specific champ for alliance request to make a invisible defender. We have now our free choice, which I like most. We are in good communication that's why we can put different 50 defender in each bg and winning war. With diversity now alliance war now become more team effort. Everyone need to communicate perfectly so that no one put wrong defender.

Free choice? Lol its all about diversity dude. Before the change you could place whatever champ you wanted without a penalty. Now you can't place the same champion twice just so you can place your luke cage or gamora. This isn't a free choice, this is forces if you want to win a war out here. It's a terrible way to bring diversity in this game mode, and of course people like you love it because you can't fight a night crawler because he's too "hard". Like cmon man gtfo.
    Dammit, made a mistake.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    I myself don't mind diversity but I have put a lot of time and in game recourses into ranking up my whole roster. Seems like the only people who are having a hard time with diversity are the players whom have only ranked up very specific champs and left the rest of there roster on the bench.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Mainer123 wrote: »
    I myself don't mind diversity but I have put a lot of time and in game recourses into ranking up my whole roster. Seems like the only people who are having a hard time with diversity are the players whom have only ranked up very specific champs and left the rest of there roster on the bench.
    And that's a bad thing? It's my fault if I r5 my magik, and r4 my 5* magik and want to place both of them in defense, now I can't because I'm forced to max out diversity. Do you know how boring that is? There is no challenge in war with these casual thors, karnaks, luke cages and other low tier champions for defense. This isn't even fun anymore, like at all.
  • While we appreciate the constructive feedback here, there is already a main thread on the topic. As well, there was also quite a bit of commentary in here that needed to be removed.

Please remember that not everyone is at the same place in the game.

Shaming others, based on your opinion of their lack of knowledge is not acceptable. Disagreements and debates will happen; everyone plays differently and may not be in the exact same place in the game. However, there is no reason to make it personal.
This discussion has been closed.