**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Constant lag in-fight

The last couple of weeks or so I have had some real lag issues mid fight, I cant always put a 5 combo in or chain a special from a combo as the screen freezes for a second and when it resumes the AI has moved or my timing is then off. Has anyone else seen this? (I have videos but but cant post them as it says file format not allowed)

Comments

• WilkopuppyWilkopuppy Posts: 22
    My game is missing inputs all the time. I got whacked by 2 unblockable sp1 from hela on map5 aq just because once the special started the game lagged/froze and even though I swiped to dex I just stood there and got hit. It also seems that like as soon as I get hit once the parry timing gets changed or is way off after. I feel like it has to do with the constant no WiFi icon I’m constantly getting. It’s not like kabam cares or will do anything about it though.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    This is true. It's gotten to the point where I close the game for a few seconds only to come back and have to reload it from scratch. Like, I literally just switched between the game and my line app for 2 seconds and came back to have it reload. Imagine that in an AQ or war fight. You get a phone call, and come back for the game to reload.

I can confirm that it's not my device, because I had never faced this issue before this update. This is among all the other lag issues everywhere across the game, freezing, dropped inputs, screen irresponsiveness, etc.
  • edited September 2020
    Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing lag. If you haven't already, please share the requested information in the lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.