**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Useful counters to Magneto?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
Both new Magnetos are awesome and not really annoying defenders, but since all non-metal techs are pretty much useless, you can't utilise the class advantage, so I am very curious what counters will you all come up with, because I myself haven't yet found any particularly great option. I have had good experience with Venom, who can eat his Prowess (especially on White Mags), but I hope you will find something better

Comments

• Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    White magneto is mystic food since his prowess are buff and pop up when you hit him, red one is like above suggestion
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    SL and Mysterio are good if you can dex
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

SL maybe, but Mysterio gets Magnetised. I know he is immune to AAR but Magnetism turns his natural class advantage aginst him, making him no way better than any other class memeber
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Archangel too
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Torch melts him. His energy attacks build up heat fast.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

MaxGaming said:

SL maybe, but Mysterio gets Magnetised. I know he is immune to AAR but Magnetism turns his natural class advantage aginst him, making him no way better than any other class memeber
    I use my Mysterio against Magneto most of the time and he is pretty good i only lost bc the Unstoppable heavy and I tried to intersept it
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    domino and nick fury against the red one
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    For White Suit, I use my Dr Voodoo. He melts.
    For Red Suit, I always keep forgetting his heavy is unstoppable and I get slapped. I usually use general champs against him since he isn't so difficult.
  • Options
    Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Haven't tried yet, just speculating, but mystics that can keep his unstoppable under control. Longshot, Sorc Supreme, Tigra, Man-Thing amongst others
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Mysterio only works for white mags. Taking him up against red mags is pointless.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Corvus still works actually. Just can't reliably parry
  • Options
    MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Terra said:

For White Suit, I use my Dr Voodoo. He melts.
    For Red Suit, I always keep forgetting his heavy is unstoppable and I get slapped. I usually use general champs against him since he isn't so difficult.

With the swiss army broadsword you can run into his unstoppable and slap him instead :wink: