**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Event Quest: Blades

Comments

• mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    So Lost Souls items you can buy sounds a lot like Gear...

Actually it sounds exactly like the Ghost Rider boosts (don't remember what they were called) last year. Gave you boosts, along with random buffs I think, and was only available to be used in the event quest.

Yep... which is gear lite....
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    how dare you offer such bad rewards for our precious time?

ok now that that's out of the way, i'm looking forward to the new champs. they seem interesting.

are there going to be tons of magiks, ice men, and dormammus littered around the maps? the unavoidable damage thing is getting really old.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Gear is just a permanent boost.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    So are 6*s our opponents? If not where will they show up? As they are being introduced in Oct?!

6-Stars will not be making their premiere in this Event Quest, but you will see them at some time this month!

Also, that does not mean that Act 5 Chapter 4 is coming this month :tongue:

My Man! Cheers mate

NICE!
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Give us permanent boost!!
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    FAL7EN wrote: »
    Give us permanent boost!!

sorry no, you need to Adapt
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    So are 6*s our opponents? If not where will they show up? As they are being introduced in Oct?!

6-Stars will not be making their premiere in this Event Quest, but you will see them at some time this month!

new event Miike, like web slinger?
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »

Actually it sounds exactly like the Ghost Rider boosts (don't remember what they were called) last year. Gave you boosts, along with random buffs I think, and was only available to be used in the event quest.

Boosts and gear are separate mechanics.

Gear would add permanently to your champion... Boosts for a particular capability is no different except it applies to your team (most likely) and is temporary...

Slightly different in implementation, but you are still still buying a specific capability and applying it so basically temporary team gear...

Well with that logic, synergies are gear too.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    More apt would be to say gear is like a permanent synergy bonus, look at the unique ones they've been adding to new champs.. a precursor perhaps? Testing it out before making the next step? Possible.

Gear would add permanently to your champion... Boosts for a particular capability is no different except it applies to your team (most likely) and is temporary...

Slightly different in implementation, but you are still still buying a specific capability and applying it so basically temporary team gear...

Mastery are closer
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    More apt would be to say gear is like a permanent synergy bonus, look at the unique ones they've been adding to new champs.. a precursor perhaps? Testing it out before making the next step? Possible.

At this point anything to make this game fun again. But the ability to win something and carry it over to the next fight (in this case charges) will allow them to grow in the future to the ability to pick up items/gears that affect your champs and carry them on to the next fight.
    Cable wrote: »
    So 6 stars are entering this quest this increasing difficulty yet rewards remain the same. Yep totally makes perfect sense.

*sigh*
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Any chance AQ is where 6* will come lol

Don't get me wrong... I'm not saying its bad... just saying it's basically creeping in.
  • Any chance AQ is where 6* will come lol

Not yet. Maybe in a future iteration.
  • TheNTechX2118TheNTechX2118 Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    I would like if the rewards are improved so the time and the money we give for completing and exploring those quests to be finally worth it!
  • May as well consider Legends Title, an iOS exclusive. Most Android devices do not have the speed for MCoC loading screens to be quicker
    So 6 stars are entering this quest this increasing difficulty yet rewards remain the same. Yep totally makes perfect sense.

Nope! There are no 6-Stars in this Event Quest! This is why it's important not to jump to conclusions or believe everything that you read on the internet.

But Mike.... if it's on the internet, and written on top of a cool looking picture it has to be true no?
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364

Nope! There are no 6-Stars in this Event Quest! This is why it's important not to jump to conclusions or believe everything that you read on the internet.

Summoner Soul states if we sell we get great power or if we keep it we get a title is that the only thing or something else will be given with the title??
    PUNK_F0X wrote: »
    May as well consider Legends Title, an iOS exclusive. Most Android devices do not have the speed for MCoC loading screens to be quicker

So buy the new iPhone then. It’s logical to buy a $1,000 phone to play a F2P game right?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

it stil not gaer.

• RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Illuminati Confirmed. I'm gonna sell my soul, hopefully i get something good for it.
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 ★★★
    SO are we going to see a side quest or smth for 6 stars. Don't leave me questioning