**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Update to Solo Events

Comments

• TunexTunex Posts: 2
    Let's see how it goes
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Regardless of whether people agree or not, it would release many Resources into the game. Not just Sigs. I don't know how people assumed they could exchange years of hoards for the new ones, but that has an effect on the game.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Tiger360 said:

Wait...so people want something extra because they've been sitting on stockpiles? Lol.

Most of us were under the assumption that when the crystals were updated we would be able to use the shards the we would currently spend on these crystals to buy the other ones. Lots of people have no reason to open these, as they don’t need XP or arena boosts, etc.

They were planning to use the shards they had saved to buy the newer crystals, and are now finding out we can’t do that. Didn’t want extra.
    No one gave that impression. Let's stop and analyze this. Some Players haven't opened those Crystals in YEARS. They're sitting on millions of Shards. What do you think a flood of Sigs like that would do?
    Oh the economy of the game would just be in absolute shambles if those endgame players got their hands on some extra 4 star sig stones
    They're available to anyone Uncollected as well. Not just End Game. They also contain T2A Frags, 5* Sigs, among other things. People keep minimizing what an influx of things like that means, but I don't think they realize the effects. Rewards aren't just a random number stuck to a dart board. It all has to be balanced with a number of factors.
    Bro you have got to be a kabam employee undercover stop trying to justify the crappy decisions made by kabam on these events and admit the rewards are lacking and converting shards saved by players into new crystals wouldn’t break the game in any way 1mil shards would equal 100 of the new crystals and a 5% chance to get five star sig stone crystals not even generic dude 1 mil shards converted would probably get you ab 10 sig stones crystals at the most that’s nothing especially cuz the only players that have that many saved up in the first place are players that probably already have r2 and r3 six stars it wouldn’t break the game in any way if anything the only thing breaking the game is how kabam puts out better rewards for buying offers than completing content all the time and says the rewards in the money bundles are too rare to put in content rewards that’s bogus
    So....we want what we want and it wouldn't even be that bad so do it? Gotcha.
    Lol you have zero argument to against what I said stop evading no kabam always basically gives breadcrumbs in comparison to what could be so much better first off 4* sig stones seems to be more of a focus than the 5* ones which makes no sense and also no the INFLUX of materials wouldn’t be gamebreaking at all again the only ppl that have hoarded millions of solo shards are endgame or high level players and they can just buy t2a in the new cash grab offers anyways so why not give players a chance to get them by actually playing the game instead of spending money
    of course they give you bread crumbs, they need to maintain the balance of the economy of the game. We would all love it if they gave us all only god tier champions at max level, however that would destroy the economy and the game. You can make the claim that the influx of the game would not be game breaking, but that is all it is, just a claim. The argument of why not just give things to the players for free is used on pretty much every thing that comes out.
    Kaloco14 said:

Regardless of whether people agree or not, it would release many Resources into the game. Not just Sigs. I don't know how people assumed they could exchange years of hoards for the new ones, but that has an effect on the game.

How about wether people agree or not the argument is pointless as it’s not happening.
    I know but ppl gotta stop saying it’ll break the game economy when kabam releases offers with high tier resources all the time then says those resources are too rare and high tier to put in for completing actual quests and hard content that’s sad just admit kabam is giving us the bare minimum like always
    not many people buy those offers, because you have to, you know, by those offers. Having them for sale at an expensive price and stating they are rare are not mutually exclusives statements.
    Kaloco14 said:

Lormif said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Tiger360 said:

Wait...so people want something extra because they've been sitting on stockpiles? Lol.

Most of us were under the assumption that when the crystals were updated we would be able to use the shards the we would currently spend on these crystals to buy the other ones. Lots of people have no reason to open these, as they don’t need XP or arena boosts, etc.

They were planning to use the shards they had saved to buy the newer crystals, and are now finding out we can’t do that. Didn’t want extra.
    No one gave that impression. Let's stop and analyze this. Some Players haven't opened those Crystals in YEARS. They're sitting on millions of Shards. What do you think a flood of Sigs like that would do?
    Oh the economy of the game would just be in absolute shambles if those endgame players got their hands on some extra 4 star sig stones
    They're available to anyone Uncollected as well. Not just End Game. They also contain T2A Frags, 5* Sigs, among other things. People keep minimizing what an influx of things like that means, but I don't think they realize the effects. Rewards aren't just a random number stuck to a dart board. It all has to be balanced with a number of factors.
    Bro you have got to be a kabam employee undercover stop trying to justify the crappy decisions made by kabam on these events and admit the rewards are lacking and converting shards saved by players into new crystals wouldn’t break the game in any way 1mil shards would equal 100 of the new crystals and a 5% chance to get five star sig stone crystals not even generic dude 1 mil shards converted would probably get you ab 10 sig stones crystals at the most that’s nothing especially cuz the only players that have that many saved up in the first place are players that probably already have r2 and r3 six stars it wouldn’t break the game in any way if anything the only thing breaking the game is how kabam puts out better rewards for buying offers than completing content all the time and says the rewards in the money bundles are too rare to put in content rewards that’s bogus
    Lol you have zero argument to against what I said stop evading no kabam always basically gives breadcrumbs in comparison to what could be so much better first off 4* sig stones seems to be more of a focus than the 5* ones which makes no sense and also no the INFLUX of materials wouldn’t be gamebreaking at all again the only ppl that have hoarded millions of solo shards are endgame or high level players and they can just buy t2a in the new cash grab offers anyways so why not give players a chance to get them by actually playing the game instead of spending money
    of course they give you bread crumbs, they need to maintain the balance of the economy of the game. We would all love it if they gave us all only god tier champions at max level, however that would destroy the economy and the game. You can make the claim that the influx of the game would not be game breaking, but that is all it is, just a claim. The argument of why not just give things to the players for free is used on pretty much every thing that comes out.
    Nobody is saying for free I’m saying these rewards are barely a buff at all bare minimum as I said before they need to take these solo events and ally events back to the drawing board especially rewards wise we’re still getting phc shards in high tier allies that’s horrible and you’re ignoring my other point kabam always makes ppl pay for the good stuff and doesn’t let the players who grind have them what do you think of that
    You cannot claim to not be talking about for free when you are talking about getting stuff for free. You dont pay for these crystals.

And yes they make people pay for the good stuff early in the release of the good stuff, what is the point you trying to make? They then make them slowly accessible through events and over time grindable, contrary to your statement. The reason for this is that is how they make money, and if they did not make money you would not have a game to play, so I am perfectly fine with that.
    Kaloco14 said:

Lormif said:

Kaloco14 said:

How about wether people agree or not the argument is pointless as it’s not happening.
    I know but ppl gotta stop saying it’ll break the game economy when kabam releases offers with high tier resources all the time then says those resources are too rare and high tier to put in for completing actual quests and hard content that’s sad just admit kabam is giving us the bare minimum like always
    not many people buy those offers, because you have to, you know, by those offers. Having them for sale at an expensive price and stating they are rare are not mutually exclusives statements.
    Yes they do all the endgame players do wym not a lot of ppl buy those offers just like you can get unlimited champs if you spend enough on cav crystals that’s an example of a game breaking in game thing not solo crystals bruh such a joke
    "all the end game players" are not a lot of people. also not a lot of people have the money to buy unlimited cav crystals, like less than 1% of the playerbase. That is the reason that is not game breaking. However unlimited FREE access to a resource AND allowing people who have horded for years who can be any number of players in the playerbase IS. You really dont seem to know much about the economy.
    Kaloco14 said:

Yeah. I realized that a few comments ago. I still wanted to make the point that releasing that many Resources actually does affect the game. Moving on.
    No it would not how exactly would it I just gave you multiple reasons it wouldn’t yet you just keep saying releasing that huge amount of resources into the game would break the game when it would not at all even with a couple million solo crystal shards which barely anyone would have accept endgame players who are more aquitted to six stars now and wouldn’t even matter for them they just buy all their resources how ab kabam putting out 2 10% t5cc collectors for 100$ which are the most sought after and rare resources in the game how is that not game breaking exactly???
    You think only End Game Players have those Shards? They've been collecting everyday for years. With the exception of the people who are still opening them, they've been sitting there accumulating. Once you release them with the new Rewards, all those Resources not only devalue what's in them (T2A included), but those Resources also go into the game and affect the Champs in those Accounts, Alliances, game modes like AQ and War, and even further Events. Not to mention the business side of it. Everything you do affects something else in this game, and there's a balance to it. It's not a few Accounts that had these Shards. It's most likely in the millions.
    At the very least, hundreds of thousands.
    Kaloco14 said:

Lormif said:

Kaloco14 said:

Lormif said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Tiger360 said:

Nobody is saying for free I’m saying these rewards are barely a buff at all bare minimum as I said before they need to take these solo events and ally events back to the drawing board especially rewards wise we’re still getting phc shards in high tier allies that’s horrible and you’re ignoring my other point kabam always makes ppl pay for the good stuff and doesn’t let the players who grind have them what do you think of that
    You cannot claim to not be talking about for free when you are talking about getting stuff for free. You dont pay for these crystals.

And yes they make people pay for the good stuff early in the release of the good stuff, what is the point you trying to make? They then make them slowly accessible through events and over time grindable, contrary to your statement. The reason for this is that is how they make money, and if they did not make money you would not have a game to play, so I am perfectly fine with that.
    No I didn’t pay for them but I grinded the game to get solo event milestones and get those shards which I’d say time is more valuable then spending money to instantly get things in the game just admit it bro kabams logic and rewards are bad you just said they make people pay for the good stuff admitting they value their whale players over the players that grind and are F2P lol
    You did not spend time, you got those rewards for doing the things you were already doing, that is how solo objectives work, you get free extra stuff while just playing the game, which is why it is bread crumbs. Kabam's logic is fine, it is yours that is bad. I stated they sell things first, then slowly allow it into the game.. Also why would they not value whales first? F2P players do not bring much to the table for them. You cannot be a f2p player and be expected to be treated the same as paid players.
  • I was in game at time the new Solo Crystals and new Events came alive.
    After doing some of new Solo Events, went and looks at Solo Crystals page, ALL 3 Solo crystal types had SAME 223,000 shards listed for them. (Against what they said would happen)...
    ... of course, when exited and came back in, they are now correctly converted into Full Crystals of the right amount of previous Lesser and Greater versions, with 0 remaining shards for any of the 3 types now. (oh well, lol) (no, I didn’t actually open any when it appeared like it would have let me do so)

• Epic!
  • Zero_USHZero_USH Posts: 17
    I will change all my all my solo event crystals 750 ish for hopefully 2 new solo crystals,the rewards were always really bad for me that means I usually sell everything I got from them,so yeah it would be cool if I can change all of that useless items I don't use for at least 2 new solo crystals,same thing happens with the useless crystal that give regular grey ISO,you can only open by 10 so it will take a lot of time to open everything
    Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Yeah. I realized that a few comments ago. I still wanted to make the point that releasing that many Resources actually does affect the game. Moving on.
    No it would not how exactly would it I just gave you multiple reasons it wouldn’t yet you just keep saying releasing that huge amount of resources into the game would break the game when it would not at all even with a couple million solo crystal shards which barely anyone would have accept endgame players who are more aquitted to six stars now and wouldn’t even matter for them they just buy all their resources how ab kabam putting out 2 10% t5cc collectors for 100$ which are the most sought after and rare resources in the game how is that not game breaking exactly???
    You think only End Game Players have those Shards? They've been collecting everyday for years. With the exception of the people who are still opening them, they've been sitting there accumulating. Once you release them with the new Rewards, all those Resources not only devalue what's in them (T2A included), but those Resources also go into the game and affect the Champs in those Accounts, Alliances, game modes like AQ and War, and even further Events. Not to mention the business side of it. Everything you do affects something else in this game, and there's a balance to it. It's not a few Accounts that had these Shards. It's most likely in the millions.
    I’m a near endgame player that’s exploring act 6 atm and am gonna do abyss soon I barely spend and I have only 60k solo shards and I grind a lot and I haven’t opened solo crystals in a year or two lmao ur logic is so flawed even if a lot of players did have that many solo shards like I said the drop rate of good stuff is bad in these new ones and they cost 10k shards a pop you clearly aren’t thinking your statements out it WOULD NOT break the game economy unlimited cavs for anyone that’s cavalier and can spend on the game is broken and all in the name of profit for kabam once they start valuing their F2P grinders then I’ll respect them and give some good rewards for once for doing content
    Again, so few people can afford unlimited cavs that it does not break it.

They will never value F2P grinders, because you dont contribute anything to their game, they are a resource drain. The only thing they are useful for is bringing in friends who may be spenders.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

I'm absolutely LOVING the changes to point allocations for the 22hr and 7hr solos! Great experience thus far 👍

Did the crystal shards from the milestones go into your stored shards in the crystal tab? Mine haven't from the milestones I've claimed
    I have 28,000 shards showing in the Supreme Solo Crystal so looks like a few 'went missing'... I should have 30,000 between both the Skill Combat and Hero Use. I guess the first 1k from Hero Use and Skill Combat were claimed a bit early while still bugged? Not going to make a big deal of it but should likely be fine for you to claim.

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

I’m a near endgame player that’s exploring act 6 atm and am gonna do abyss soon I barely spend and I have only 60k solo shards and I grind a lot and I haven’t opened solo crystals in a year or two lmao ur logic is so flawed even if a lot of players did have that many solo shards like I said the drop rate of good stuff is bad in these new ones and they cost 10k shards a pop you clearly aren’t thinking your statements out it WOULD NOT break the game economy unlimited cavs for anyone that’s cavalier and can spend on the game is broken and all in the name of profit for kabam once they start valuing their F2P grinders then I’ll respect them and give some good rewards for once for doing content
    So you think game balance should be thrown out the window to appease this F2P vs. P2P idea of preferential treatment? The game is like life. Some people have more because they pay for it. The game also provides a way for people to earn it. If you really want to be technical, people earned hoards of Resources for the old Crystals, not these ones. It's not even that deep. It's managing the Resources running through the game at one time.
    Kaloco14 said:

Lormif said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

They will never value F2P grinders, because you dont contribute anything to their game, they are a resource drain. The only thing they are useful for is bringing in friends who may be spenders.
    So your agreeing they value their pay players much more than grinders then thank you and that’s a problem you should get more out of the game for playing it than for spending money wouldn’t you agree???
    No. They value their product as well as the Users.
    Kaloco14 said:

Lormif said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

So your agreeing they value their pay players much more than grinders then thank you and that’s a problem you should get more out of the game for playing it than for spending money wouldn’t you agree???
    I disagree it is a problem. Why would a company whose goal is to make a profit value you people who cost them money over or equally to those who make them money?
    Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

So you think game balance should be thrown out the window to appease this F2P vs. P2P idea of preferential treatment? The game is like life. Some people have more because they pay for it. The game also provides a way for people to earn it. If you really want to be technical, people earned hoards of Resources for the old Crystals, not these ones. It's not even that deep. It's managing the Resources running through the game at one time.
    You keep saying it’ll break the game tho how would it when a lot of players are turning to six star meta now and the ones that still rely on five stars won’t even have that many solo shards saved up couple that Wit the low drop rate for a single 5 star sig stone crystal not even generic how would u consider that game breaking
    Would it absolutely break the game to the point that it would be an emergency situation? Perhaps not. Would it create a mountain of work down the road in order to realign more Resources and rebalance things? Absolutely. We're not playing in a vacuum. They're not just dealing with how much it would benefit the individual people with the Shards. They're also dealing with the entire game and the effects of opening that many Resources over all areas.
    Kaloco14 said:

Lormif said:

Kaloco14 said:

Lormif said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

I disagree it is a problem. Why would a company whose goal is to make a profit value you people who cost them money over or equally to those who make them money?
    Because like you said a small percentage of players are spenders then if all the F2P left there’d be no game left basically it’d just be whales vs whales to no end ofc they wanna make money but stop saying giving free to play players good resources is game breaking when it isn’t and they give them out al the time for money kabam has always given bad rewards these would’ve been good like a year ago or so

Ahh, buit you dont need to value F2P players anywhere near the same as paid players to keep F2P players, all you have to do is make a game, and make it achievable. there is a balance. If you allow f2p players to have everything then there is no reason to be a paid player, but free to play players offer nothing monetarily to the game, and are more of a money drain.