**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Your most memorable moments in mcoc! Here is something for you.

Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
Welcome guys, I don't know if there is thread on this topic, so I made one.The key of every discussion going on forum is that,we love this game too much.right! And it has given us many memorable moments. so,I am going to share some mine favourite mcoc moments, don't forget to share yours.

1.Getting Thor as my first 2 star champion and since Thor is my favourite mcu character,I got goosebumps at that time and he was my mvp since act 3 completion. :#

2.Unlocking dexterity mastery after act 4 completion.so you would have guessed how much noob I was,but after unlocking this,I felt like I will wreck every opponent.Not aware that intercept, shallow evade and re parry also exist in this game o:)

3.Getting Iceman as my first 5 star champion and I started to believe that 5 stars have some special abilities to not take much damage from sp3. :#

4.Defeating map2 Thanos boss with my 4 star rank 4 CAIW.This was my first boss solo,so... special place in my heart.

5.Getting captain marvel movie as my 4th 5 star.This was one of the most amazing moments, crystal was rolling and I tapped on it and closed my eyes and since then,she is my favourite mcoc character apart from BWCV.

6.After spending 200 units,Quitting collector fight when he was on 40 percent health.

7.Being a English speaking guy, joining German alliance and yes, I was there for last 8 months and I learnt little German as well.They were really nice guys.yeah, Thankyou Kabam for giving me exposure to different culture.

8.Getting Havok as my first six star.I still don't have his 4 or 5 star version :)

9.Everytime,Recieving Kabam compensation.

10.Learning reparry.

Since then,many moments have come,but post will get too long and when we progress in the game, we get used to achievements but above ones are of my starting days, when you don't know much about this game ,and little things make you happier.I will post some more interesting ones, if this thread remains alive but i know, you guys have more awesome secrets than me, so if you don't like to write much, you can share yours 2 or 3 favourite moments at a time.cheers!

Thankyou guys for giving your valuable time to this post.

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    1. Getting Uncollected the day before the compensation ended.... got a 5* Medusa... not worth the 500 units, but glad I did it
    2. Opening a 4* incursion crystal without reading who was in it and pulling Doom for the first time at any rarity.
    3. My first 6*..... GROOT!!!! Who I have actually come to appreciate a little bit, despite Hulk raging the moment I saw it
    4. Beating the Omega Boss Rush..... easily the hardest content I have done and it only cost me 1 team revive and 2 single revives... I was so dialed in that day.
    5. Helping one of my alliance mates get UC with advice, tips etc...

These are the ones that stick out.
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    1) launching the SP3 to KO The Champion in 6.2 (pre-nerf)

2) everything else.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Hmm.. a trip down memory lane.
    My first vivid memory of this game was defeating Thanos in act 3, with my 3*s at that time. I felt like I overcame a massive hurdle. I felt so much joy.
    After that, Maestro didn't give as much enjoyment, but me defeating the Collector a few years later made up for it all. My heart was beating insanely every time I went against him.
    After that, 6.4 Ultron was the major one that made me bloody excited. I was so happy, with my heart pounding madly.
    Those were the major ones, plus defeating Sentinel in 6.1. 2 revs there.
    Nothing much happened since then.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    1) Maxing out OR as my first maxed out 4 star

2)Getting Uncollected

3)Pulling Quake, Aegon and Ghost as 5 stars

4)Getting cavalier with an under-average team

5)Suffering from depression after puling Thor JF and Terrax back to back as 6 stars.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Man, there's a lot. I'mma keep it short.
    No particular order:
    - Beating RoL with my rank 3 Ghost
    - First clear of LoL with my rank 4 Ghost
    - First clear of act 5 with quite a lot of Champs actually. Notably my 4* AA, 4* Warlock, rank 3 Ghost, rank 3 Havok, 4* Quake, etc. Got 5* Void after it.
    - Exploring act 5. Ghost was MVP at rank 4.
    - My act 5 exploration opening: 5* CMM, 5* Stealthy.
    - My first rank 5: Ghost. Used her and my rank 4 awakened void to get cavalier.
    - Variant 3 first clear: Rank (4?) Ghost
    - Variant 4 first clear (diversity was key, no particular MVP).
    - Variant 3 exploration (rank 4 G2099).
    - Variant 5 completion (rank 5 Claire, rank 4 stealthy)
    - Act 6.2 completion (rank 5 ghost, rank 4 Claire, Void, Havok, etc)
    - Champion boss (Claire+Stealthy yet again)
    - Every single war I do nowadays (rank 5 archangel)
    - 80% of my AQ nowadays (rank 4 CMM)
    - Unlocking suicides (which is say is the highlight. Has been an absolute MVP in my daily grind!)

A lot of these 5* champs were gotten between June and the present. I have to say, they are the definition of games changers! Ghost I got over a year ago (has always been there for me).

Another notable thing is opening my first 6* in March (dpxf). Now, I have 6 of them.
    My account rating Basically doubled in this year alone compared to the 5 years I had been playing.

First rank 4 5*- Angela
    First rank 5- Ghost
    Second- G2099
    Third- Claire
    Fourth- archangel
    Fifth- (going to be) stealthy.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Man, there's a lot. I'mma keep it short.
    No particular order:
    - Beating RoL with my rank 3 Ghost
    - First clear of LoL with my rank 4 Ghost
    - First clear of act 5 with quite a lot of Champs actually. Notably my 4* AA, 4* Warlock, rank 3 Ghost, rank 3 Havok, 4* Quake, etc. Got 5* Void after it.
    - Exploring act 5. Ghost was MVP at rank 4.
    - My act 5 exploration opening: 5* CMM, 5* Stealthy.
    - My first rank 5: Ghost. Used her and my rank 4 awakened void to get cavalier.
    - Variant 3 first clear: Rank (4?) Ghost
    - Variant 4 first clear (diversity was key, no particular MVP).
    - Variant 3 exploration (rank 4 G2099).
    - Variant 5 completion (rank 5 Claire, rank 4 stealthy)
    - Act 6.2 completion (rank 5 ghost, rank 4 Claire, Void, Havok, etc)
    - Champion boss (Claire+Stealthy yet again)
    - Every single war I do nowadays (rank 5 archangel)
    - 80% of my AQ nowadays (rank 4 CMM)
    - Unlocking suicides (which is say is the highlight. Has been an absolute MVP in my daily grind!)

A lot of these 5* champs were gotten between June and the present. I have to say, they are the definition of games changers! Ghost I got over a year ago (has always been there for me).

Another notable thing is opening my first 6* in March (dpxf). Now, I have 6 of them.
    My account rating Basically doubled in this year alone compared to the 5 years I had been playing.

First rank 4 5*- Angela
    First rank 5- Ghost
    Second- G2099
    Third- Claire
    Fourth- archangel
    Fifth- (going to be) stealthy.

Nice bro! I am playing this game since last year, not much active player but yeah my first rank 5 is human torch, second one is going to be stealthy.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

5th: when we finished rank 1 plat 1 in aw just 4000 points from masters

4th: when I explored 6.2 and pulled 6* ghost

3rd: pulling 6* corvus and 2 cmms in a single week

2nd: finishing abyss exploration, getting 6* doom and having to do the red skull fight with 4* ronan twice on a single path because the game crashed after 3.4k hits

1st: easily my first 3 5 stars being ip

About that Ronan part, what device did you use? I bet your mind and fingers must have went numb after that long of a fight
  • Options
    anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    My main highlights of my short f2p 4 month career are probably

1. when I pulled a 4* doom from an incursion crystal on my ~3rd week of playing which led me to get uncollected in about a month of starting this game

2. When I pulled corvus as my first 6* and magneto from the compensation 5* nexus, those were big game changers

3. The past two days, on Wednesday I did all of 6.1 and got cav, and yesterday I did 100% 5.4 exploration. For my efforts yesterday I pulled my two most wanted 5* ever after several bad champs, Dr Doom and Warlock! Now im starving for iso so I can’t rank them up yet lol
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Pulled a 5* Quake out of my first five star crystal.

Pulled a 4* Domino out of a PHC before I had even beat Act 2.
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    edited October 2020

Beating the collector
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Let’s also mention talking to miike for the first time on forums. Best day.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    11.Defeating 6.1.6 sentinel boss with venom and he was immune to plague mind so, too much fun fight.And I also realised that day ,global nodes are also affected by champs abilities except exception.

12.Next one is today! Kabam Mike interacting on forum not much common.would be nice if he will continue like this!
  • Options
    Apart from game,my forum Debut! Good night guys, see you tomorrow.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Killing the collecter with Dr. Doom's sp3(since it doesn't do much damage.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

Killing the collecter with Dr. Doom's sp3(since it doesn't do much damage.

I meant dooms sp1
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Beating RoL for the first time also beating any of the bosses (Kang, Thanos, Collector,
    Grandmaster, The Champion pre-nerf)
  • Options
    MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102
    January 1st 2020 5 minutes after new year I was finishing eq and opened a 5* crystal (it was my 4th 5 star) it was ghost.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

January 1st 2020 5 minutes after new year I was finishing eq and opened a 5* crystal (it was my 4th 5 star) it was ghost.

Not even kidding, that happened to me too
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quakeing abyss fights
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    When I pulled this guy.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    I might not be the best player in the game but after I became 'Cavalier' I seem to beat the odds and miraculously pull 6* from cav crystals.. total of twenty-two (22) 6*.. mind you I just became Cavalier this March2020..

6* champion pull from cav are the following:
    Taskmaster
    Psylocke
    Mordo
    Colossus
    Psylocke (awaken)
    Dormammu
    Bishop
    Green Goblin
    VTD (awaken)
    Magneto Now
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Longshot
    Masacre
    Dragon man
    Human Torch
    Prof-X
    Gambit (awaken)
    Vision Aarkus
    Longshot (awaken)
    Apocalypse
    Thor Jane Foster (awaken)
    Night Thrasher (awaken)

Note: the last five (5) 6* were from En Sabah Nur (Apocalypse) feature cavalier crystal.

I open cav crystal every so often.. maybe mini flying fish level.. not in the whale territory like Seatin and other YouTubers we all watch.

Any math statistics in the forum? With 1% to 1.5% chance of 6*.. what is my percentage? I don't know how many cav I open in total now but it is definitely less than whale numbers. Thanks.
  • Options
    Defeating variant 3.1.1 Thing with with my 4 star rank 2 sentinel.