**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Version 15.1 Patch Notes Discussion Thread (UPDATE Sept 22 11:32 AM PT)

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Terrible
  • BoogsBoogs Posts: 17
    as one of the many that recently stopped playing at all ..... this list of fixes does not inspire me to play or spend anytime soon .....
  • MIKE, you need to take away losing half ur life when u time out of fight, u just made all fights 2x as hard which means even when I don't take damage if I timeout I get punished ,that's not right,I should be rewarded
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    How long was this maintenance break supposed to be? Game has been down for close to 2 hrs now!
  • I still can't log on because of the Oreo update...3 weeks now
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    Badrose wrote: »
    f9_abs wrote: »
    How long was this maintenance break supposed to be? Game has been down for close to 2 hrs now!

They are introducing new bugs

Well that goes without saying, but 2+ hrs maintenance affects players on west coast. This was my arena grind time. Sometimes I feel I should have been in Europe. :/
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    @Kabam Miike Bring back Defenders Kills and hidden classes in AW...you guys are slowly killing the game!
  • Is Oreo update ready
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    15.1 comes with what maybe an unplanned nerf of magik as an attacker. If you had opponent cornered prior and landed l2 you could intercept them coming off floor effectively. I am no longer able to do this. There is a delay post her animation and if I attempt to attack into the opponent I get caught. It is very noticeable and will shift how you can play with her.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    The health bar and icon of the champions are more above of the screen than usual
  • just. updated ... facing the new issue..
    Whenever ur opponent is in the corner n u use ur sp1 n try to swipe back it does not work...
    can mod check on this...
  • just. updated ... facing the new issue..
    Whenever ur opponent is in the corner n u use ur sp1 n try to swipe back it does not work...
    can mod check on this...
    everyone is facing this issue in my ally and other also...
    definitely u guys did this intentionally....
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    hungama01 wrote: »
    just. updated ... facing the new issue..
    can mod check on this...

Same here. I'm getting hit trying to evade after any special attack.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Raa wrote: »
    I could do with the AW, idc how easy or sloppy it gets, but don't pass on these so called bug fixes as actual fixes. Power burn and power drain champs are "bugged", blocking, dexterity are both "bugged", longest bug i know of is the random heavy attack that happens which is probably never going to get fixed. Archangel's ability accury isn't supposed to be reduced so why does it get reduced? Fix it. Fix the game and then focus on "new and exciting content" No one wants new content that they can't play because the entire game is bugged. We played through all the bugs and not once did y'all put a sale on potions, but y'all continued to thank us for our support and patience. Can't wait to see what new bugs y'all put into 15.1, maybe regen and debuffs won't work.

First time quoting myself but hey, wadaya-know, new and exciting bugs.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    can mod check on this...

Going to echo this, another well tested release it would appear
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    Yet, another horrible update. Smh. It really never ends. This is like the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Is the gif & picture below how updates are tested over there??? I swear it's never ending...

0xrmn2hlpffj.gif

lxqdoxchwyc7.jpg

• Is it just me or is the gamer smoother before the patch? This patch seems like it messes alot of things such as timing, gameplay etc etc.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It was working better before the update. Parry appears to be worse, and champs are just standing there after a special attack.
  • DrFreakyDrFreaky Posts: 30
    edited September 2017
    can mod check on this...

Yes, Somehow they slowed or prolonged the Specials that the opponent get up and hits you. This also ruined if you Land a Special and try to quick hit the opponent while he is getting up, Like i said, somehow the Specials animation are lasting a bit longer and because of this you end up delaying your movement or hit and the consequence is you getting a hit if you try to do this. KABAM fix this please.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Wolfe wrote: »
    zjtzxnqhrumc.jpeg

Have a conscience Kabam. Fix your **** and stop ruining the game especially for those who have whale in on your offers and packages week in and week out.

This has become such a regular occurrence that it’s not even funny anymore. I get it that as a business entity income is definitely important but you don’t allow game breaking bugs like that to slip through the cracks and let the players pay the price with their wallets.

With **** like that how are we gonna managed when AQ comes back around in 3 days? What about those attempting legend runs and Act 5? Are we suppose to pay for your mistakes again?

Be a company of conscience and fix your bugs so that the players don’t have to pay for your incompetence.

Maybe it’s time you guys at the top start organising another boycott? It’s the only way we will get even a slightly bug free game for a month.
  • Some special attacks aren’t working. Storm S1 consumed my energy but nothing happened. Same with elektra s1....
  • EshtieveyEshtievey Posts: 31
    Some special attacks aren’t working. Storm S1 consumed my energy but nothing happened. Same with elektra s1....

Not just storm bud, iI had it happen in WM, Rogue and DV. It also happened to members of my ally. I guess it's a bug randomly affecting champs. Have just posted SP1 Bugged??

• StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Wolfe wrote: »
    Have a conscience Kabam. Fix your **** and
    With **** like that how are we gonna managed when AQ comes back around in 3 days? What about those attempting legend runs and Act 5? Are we suppose to pay for your mistakes again?

We can buy a bundle today to help! AQ will probably have 30 minute timers to further make things "punishing" after today's forthcoming impromptu emergency maintenance. But don't worry: Everything is Working As Intended.™

Act 5 is supposed to be paid content also, it isn't meant to be hard with overly high block damage, it's just the future direction of the game. Legend runs literally are paid content also fwiw.

We will get a hotfix for something they said they knew COULD happen (and also said was "resolved") in another week, so no worries (just spend).
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Not just s1 it's s2 too

I've lost many fights cause it does nothing