**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dash Back After Special Not working [Fix in Progress]

Comments

• CB spl1
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Hey everyone, just merged some threads together that seem to be reporting the same issue. Could those of you who are experiencing this issue provide the Champions you've experienced this issue with, their rank, what Champs you were fighting, the game mode you were fighting in, the device and OS you're using, and what version of the game you are running? Any extra info you can provide would be super helpful, as would any video you might have that demonstrates this.

Experiencing it with many champs, most recently Iceman's L1 (5 star R2) against Heroic Morningstar Boss. Unable to do anything after unleashing (cannot block, evade backwards, nothing). I just get smacked in the face. Please fix ASAP. How can we play AW and AQ like this? We can't use specials at all? Really...

IOS 10.3.3 (the latest one before IOS11), iPhone 6S Plus
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike this bug is total bs. 5.3.6 has a spiked armor path. I just lost black widow to abomination bc I stupidly thought I should use an l2. She then just stood there as he go back up and killed me. 40 units down the drain for a revive now. I then lost crossbones for the same reason. Amazingly I only took block damage with Hawkeye earlier in the path against yellow jacket.

I’m wondering whether I should keep a running total of units wasted on this massive bug. This bug is up there with the double evade bug. Except this affects literally every champ you use offensively. The double evade bug was only really problematic against certain defenders.
  • lagulamalagulama Posts: 38
    Run477 wrote: »
    lagulama wrote: »
    Hey everyone, just merged some threads together that seem to be reporting the same issue. Could those of you who are experiencing this issue provide the Champions you've experienced this issue with, their rank, what Champs you were fighting, the game mode you were fighting in, the device and OS you're using, and what version of the game you are running? Any extra info you can provide would be super helpful, as would any video you might have that demonstrates this.

This happens after every specials, especially when that special inflicts stun. it's like a 1 second delay before I can dash back or forward. Happens to me with Hyperion, gambit, hulk, guillo, kamala and plenty more

and this lag doesn't happen to the opponent. They can immediately dash back/forward after a special, while we can't. Major disadvantage. my recent experience with kamala:

do a special - can't dash back - get a deadly special from wolvie - bled to death...

Is a way to get us killed more? if it is, good job.

I'm using a Zenfone 2 btw

Right! Not only are we stuck standing still after using a special, the AI is able to move immediately after using theirs. It is my understanding this would be “outside the rules of the game” (to paraphrase your belief that allowing spidey to evade and attack at the same time was supposedly not outside the game bc human players could supposedly do the same thing)

And do you notice that we also can't immediately dash back after blocking the enemy's special. Happened to me when fighting a duped spidey in the arena. Blocked his SP1 - can't dash back - he immediately dashed forward and comboed me with all crits - I'm dead and lost my streak.

THIS SUCKS! kabam, fix it dammit!
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I have no doubt kabam will try to fix this as fast as possible.

My concern is why these game breaking bugs keep popping up? Why is Kabam's QA team not catching this stuff? This is simply unacceptable.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    pliz @Kabam Miike adrees it as a bug alees tell us u working one a fix
    +
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I've told my alliance mates not to use specials this war and in quests until the issue is fixed. It's like insane recoil.
  • SubTypicalSubTypical Posts: 64
    Don't worry guys, they're fixing the "problem" with DS and his synergies with Mephisto. It should be out very very soon. I'm sure this is the very next thing they're going to fix.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    edited September 2017
    sighhh. I think the player base needs to unionize and vote for strike :wink:
  • SanvondesSanvondes Posts: 13
    IOS11 iphone7 mcoc v.15.1. I tried r5 4* magik, r4 4* Luke Cage.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    It happens on iPad mini 4 with iOS 11. Update 15.1
    Pliz. Giv a info alest.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Expect a single post from a mod late close to end of work day saying they are looking into it
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    All champs an all areas
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Version 7.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLTthpki5x0

Here Is The Bug Video

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Doot
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    IceSnow wrote: »
    All champs an all areas
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Version 7.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLTthpki5x0

Here Is The Bug Video

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Doot

This is the perfect example dude. Good job, it shows where your fingers are placed and everything.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    So I have been trying to keep up with this thread. Has anyone from Kabam said anything other than we are merging all of your threads?
    Rednick69 wrote: »
    So I have been trying to keep up with this thread. Has anyone from Kabam said anything other than we are merging all of your threads?
    Nop it the only ther hav say

• TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    Kabam honestly, why is your game so broken...you guys will go into legends for ruining one the best games out there.
    Presentations will be made in you name. Hatsoff
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit
    The new updates are tested before hand, right? We all would like a confirmation :).

Hello?@Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit
    Can you guys answer this question?
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    edited September 2017
    This is a terrible way to run a company, we may be a vocal minority, but I can assure you, people that don't read the forums are rage quitting because they're getting smashed and don't know why. Is that what you're trying to do Kabam?

Even a "Yes we have found the glitch, and have been able to reproduce it" response would be nice. And don't give us that bull **** you can't reproduce it. Because it's happening to EVERYBODY! So find your best player at the office, who is probably like level 38, and that's being generous, have him or her play, and find the damn thing. This is beyond ridiculous.
  • BTW, Angel does not be tagged as Metal.
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Hawkeye 5* rank 3. Samsung galaxy. He just stand there and get obliterated after sp1.
  • NevvB wrote: »
    How come you guys can diagnose the problem with 1 picture from the ds regen bug but when you guys are presented multiple videos detailing the bug nothing is diagnosed?

Right? That’s all they do: ‘deflect’. Give some bs quote like ‘we’re looking into this’, stall for time by asking bs questions like: ‘could you give us your device name; which OS you were running when this bug occured; please tell us what the weather was when you were playing the last time this bug happened’
    It’s all just to deflect all questions and any reason to give a straight answer.
    There is a special place in hell for these pencilpushers, I am sure of it.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Venompool: just confirmed, you have to watch the whole dance and get obliterated in the process after using an l2. Smdh
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Run477 wrote: »
    Venompool: just confirmed, you have to watch the whole dance and get obliterated in the process after using an l2. Smdh

LOL. I didnt think about his special. So dumb.
  • realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96

All champs, all rank, all game mode. No need for video, please have your test team play a single game, do a Special 1 or 2 and watch their champ get pummeled afterward.