**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

According to Hades

Comments

• Clapper_of_ChampionsClapper_of_Champions Posts: 7
    edited October 2020
    Im just mad that I can fairly easily do the legendary quest for the key, but can't even use it for the rewards as I do not reach the level requirement. I'm very close to uncollected and at level 51, only need 4 more levels to participate but I'm struggling to scrape together the XP :"(
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    edited October 2020
    I am really confused. Hades invasion is back now. I ran it twice for t5cc with team rating less than 10k. I got keys twice. Same happened yesterday. When i was about to run it 3rd time, i stopped because it felt wrong to get keys twice.

What's happening? Is this quest fixed or bugged? I want to run it again for t5cc.

I never exploit any bugs in the past. Don't want to get banned for nothing.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Are the paths for each quest will increase like they did in moleman and canadian side quest?? If that is the case i aint doing it
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    tkhan08 said:

I am really confused. Hades invasion is back now. I ran it twice for t5cc with team rating less than 10k. I got keys twice. Same happened yesterday. When i was about to run it 3rd time, i stopped because it felt wrong to get keys twice.

What's happening? Is this quest fixed or bugged? I want to run it again for t5cc.

I never exploit any bugs in the past. Don't want to get banned for nothing.

you're supposed to get keys and souls every run. if you get shards every run, it's broken.
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    If I farm 25 legendary keys in 1 day. Will those presumably be usable for the next 4 quest that will open each week?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    so it's still bugged? i just did it to farm another key and still got the shards.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Is that t5cc objective only for Cav and higher? I don't see it.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    When are the monsters and hunters crystals coming?
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    We should get compensation(one key) because not only me but other people didn't wanted to do new quest because of fear from ban. One key or 1000 monsters and hunters crystal shards. Imo.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Piviot said:

Wubbie075 said:

The key is awarded in the fight rewards box after you beat the boss, not the quest completion rewards.

Check your inventory.

I checked no keys so please don’t lie
    My bad I thought I was in the limbo quest turns out I wasn’t

I am sorry for calling you a liar my bad
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Is the 10K pi requirement for the 10% t5cc challenge your base hero rating without mastery, or just the Pi displayed with mastery?
  • rivet said:

Is the 10K pi requirement for the 10% t5cc challenge your base hero rating without mastery, or just the Pi displayed with mastery?

Probably your Team Rating # as you build a team, so roster PI, which includes your Mastery, as well as any Team Synergy increase to PI of champs.
  • DDog89DDog89 Posts: 2
    edited October 2020
    Hmm, so I’m Cav, ran the legendary limbo with just my r4 CMM (under 10k Pi) and didn’t get 10% t5cc...is there something I’m missing?

EDIT: it’s in the special objectives. My bad.
  • Why is the legendary difficulty level 55?? They never mentioned that in their discussion
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Why is the legendary difficulty level 55?? They never mentioned that in their discussion

Well, the discussion also says if you do one quest under 10,000pi you get the t5cc, but here we are. They say one thing and do another all the time, and the vocal minority of this board rushes to their defense.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    Damn. Why lock legendary behind level 55? I could do it but I'm only lv54. Guess I'll just do the limbo for shards
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Anyone have a list of champions that would work for this objective?

Defeat Champions involved in Romance Synergy.
  • Anyone have a list of champions that would work for this objective?

Defeat Champions involved in Romance Synergy.

Should be at least Elektra, DD, Widow, Hawkeye, OG Vision, SW, BP, Storm. (among maybe others)
    It's the synergy giving faster Power Gain.
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    Does the short path work for the 10% T5cc objective? I tried with a 9350 group to do the path and I didn’t get the objective, not even 1/3, it says 0
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Ambjony said:

Does the short path work for the 10% T5cc objective? I tried with a 9350 group to do the path and I didn’t get the objective, not even 1/3, it says 0

It's the Limbo quest, not the Invasion.
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★

Ambjony said:

It's the Limbo quest, not the Invasion.
    Damn it! 🤪

Thanks for the info!
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    After hoarding some of those lost souls. I've come to a realization that I have no need to trade them, or use them in exchange for boost.
    1. The keys I get everyday, so I don't need to trade souls for keys.
    2. I've used Ghost and pretty much silver surfer to get through this quest. So I don't need the immunity boosts.
    So will there be a means of compensating those who didn't spend the souls till the end of this month? Because I'm sitting on 3K lost souls in only 5 days, with nothing to do with them and over 20 more days to go.
    I won't mind trading them for potions or even the hunters crystals.
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    rivet said:

Team ratings, that sounds like we have to take off suicide and other masteries that boost Pi off to do the quest

Interesting, If I take of my masteries I can take in a rank 5, 5 star in there.
  • LOThunder said:

After hoarding some of those lost souls. I've come to a realization that I have no need to trade them, or use them in exchange for boost.
    1. The keys I get everyday, so I don't need to trade souls for keys.
    2. I've used Ghost and pretty much silver surfer to get through this quest. So I don't need the immunity boosts.
    So will there be a means of compensating those who didn't spend the souls till the end of this month? Because I'm sitting on 3K lost souls in only 5 days, with nothing to do with them and over 20 more days to go.
    I won't mind trading them for potions or even the hunters crystals.

Hoarding Souls ? You had to run LIMBO anyways to get the keys (especially if didn’t want to do only half as many and buy the rest of the keys), so not like you were grinding extra for more Souls (or were you ?) that you don’t need.
    They are just extra stuff, but not the focus of the Limbo quests. No extra compensation should be given for them, especially since then ppl could keep grinding for easily (aka free) Souls continually and get big extra stuff for them.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Didn’t read the rewards chart until today. No T1A in the lower difficulties? Bummer. Really needed some and don’t wanna use glory for it
  • Is anyone having a problem with that Mojo boss? If not, what are some options?
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Is anyone having a problem with that Mojo boss? If not, what are some options?

I’ve just been using Cap IW. Only person I’ve found who can hit hard enough. GHulk should work too since it’s passive degen?