**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dash Back After Special Not working [Fix in Progress]

Comments

• Options
    razielraziel Posts: 83
    I have the same issue - iPhone 7, iOS 11.
    This issue appears to be random on all champs used in all game modes, but it seems champions causing stun with their specials are more prone to it.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Android 7.1.1 OnePlus 3T
    Master Mode 1.2 Hyperion vs Iceman.
  • Options
    I’m having a problem with dashing back or forward since the update. iPhone 7 iOS 11.0.1
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Bigred1515 wrote: »
    I'm seeing a bug, mostly with Magik, when I let off her L2 with the opponent pinned against the wall. Afterwards I'm not able to dash back to create space. I have two options, take a combo to the face or try and block/pray for a parry. This is VERY noticeable for me as Magik is my top champ. Also saw it with Wolverine, SL and Hyperion.

another bug that effects the player base hmmmmmmmm if it was reversed do you think it would be fixed?????
  • Options
    StastofStastof Posts: 4
    Samsung s6
  • Options
    NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Bigred1515 wrote: »
    I'm seeing a bug, mostly with Magik, when I let off her L2 with the opponent pinned against the wall. Afterwards I'm not able to dash back to create space. I have two options, take a combo to the face or try and block/pray for a parry. This is VERY noticeable for me as Magik is my top champ. Also saw it with Wolverine, SL and Hyperion.

another bug that effects the player base hmmmmmmmm if it was reversed do you think it would be fixed?????

When the bug affects the player its suddenly not server side but when the bug affects the company its server side.

Example:
    ds bug? Server side
    Viz bug? Not server side

I guess the question is what exactly is server side?
  • Options
    Having an Attack issue.. I stun enemy then swipe to attack and nothing.. happened more than a few times mostly in quest mode
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Hulk has a major delay in dashing forward after landing.L1. by the time I start my attack the sun wears off and i get blocked or parried. Also noticing dash back on voodoo and Hyperion. Happens in war and EQ on
  • Options
    The biggest fights bugs from when I start the game (almoust 2 years), tons of mex and “STILL NO ANSWER” from kabam. Is amazing guys. Boycott is the only way.
    Kabam maybe you no understand. You “CAN’T” touch the playable if the game. You can add content, make nerf, change the modality of Aw ecc but you “CAN’T” touch the base of the game. The fight.
    A fight game whit bugs in fight.

Just ridicolous! Boycott is the way. Stop spend money!
  • Options
    Having same issue with galaxy s6, kernel
    Version 3.10.61, mcoc version 15.1. This issue effects all characters in the game. I'm also experiencing lag or slow controls. Fails to throw specials after pressing.
  • Options
    SlickpeteySlickpetey Posts: 89
    iPhone 7 and iPad Pro

Double Evade bug seems back , at least when I was using wolverine. I tried to swipe back 3 times while opponent was using a special and couldn't get back far enough to avoid being hit (was jug special 2 which I never have trouble avoiding)

I fought against Dr Voodoo in arena and he somehow developed an unstoppable buff. Is this an ability he always had or a bug?

There have been some improvements to parry such as parrying after a combo but also some inconsistencies as well. I find when enemies dash at me and I try parry, it only works about half the time or less even though my timing is spot on. Also, at the very start of battle when you block and do the parry to start a match, half the time they aren't getting parried.

AI behaviour is seriously off. Especially with their incredible ability to evade while I'm in mid combo.

Enemies have been using specials while I'm just hitting them with a heavy attack.

Colossus' range on his heavy attack is much too far versus other enemies that have the same animation

Some enemies, randomly, have broken through my block without using heavy attacks.

• Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Jac094 wrote: »
    Every champ every mode galaxy s7 last update.

2nd this...nearly lost my arena streak due to not being able to dash forward after firing an sp...
  • Options
    Guys stop explaining the problem! 17 pages of people angry whit game unplayable! Kabam know very well the problem!
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Confirmed
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Kabam your silence is deafening.
  • Options
    WindbreakWindbreak Posts: 30
    Device: iPad Air 2
    Game: v15.1

Device: iPhone 6s Plus
    Game: v15.1

Champions: Any champion that stuns with an L1 or L2. (Example: Thor, Electro, Daredevil)

Expected Behavior: After special ends resulting in the opponent being stunned, swiping left will charge toward the opponent and hit with a medium attack.

Actual Behavior: After special ends resulting in the opponent being stunned, swiping left does nothing. It's as if the screen is not registering command input.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Guys stop explaining the problem! 17 pages of people angry whit game unplayable! Kabam know very well the problem!

with no confirmation or even an acknowledging response from kabam, we can only assume the do not yet know the problem.
  • Options
    agr5017agr5017 Posts: 10
    Same is happening for me, sent a ticket in yesterday and still no fix as of yet. This literally cost me 800 units in 5.3 before I realized other were having the same problem.
  • Options
    Went into a quest with my normal crew of champs. I used Magik L2, and became completely unresponsive. Couldnt dash back, or block. Ate a 5 hit combo plus a special from Morningstar and basically killed her. Same thing happened when testing wolverine after a pull, and ultron. Ultrons evade sparked, but did not evade. Nor did his regeneration kick in durring a fight. Plus ive had the game crash on me durring a boss fight, lost my quake. Please resolve this issue!
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Joe35 wrote: »
    I can also confirm this bug. iPhone 8 plus. iOS 11.0.1

However, I don’t have much hope on a quick fix. Vision was brought to their attention weeks ago and still not fixed. I don’t even use him now because of it. A champ that you have to pay for as well.

Lower your expectations summoners. I have.

FYI - Vision and other power drain champs bug was brought to Kabam attention MONTHS ago
  • Options
    Ecklor68Ecklor68 Posts: 19
    Galaxy s7 all champs after sp1 and sp2 it like your stunned no chance to block or dash back.
  • Options
    RoboRoRoRoboRoRo Posts: 11
    edited September 2017
    I'm experiencing this in all areas of gameplay and I'm finding all defensive ability is affected. When attempting to block, nothing happens and the AI just smashes me up. I rely heavily on defensive play (for parry and evade). After launching my special 1 or 2 (didn't try it after special 3 animation), for all toons and regardless of location on the screen, I cannot dash back or even block and the AI gets to charge me. The AI doesn't seem to be affected by this issue since obviously I'm losing and it would be more if a draw if the AI experienced the same.

I also notice the AI is able to charge much faster than I can, something I noticed a couple days before the update. My champs were moving slower (not from game lag or network, the animations are just slower than they have been, affecting ability to make combos and successful contact) and the AI seems to move about 1.5 times the speed of my champs.

I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy S6 running Android 7.0 kernel 3.10.61.
  • Options
    Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    edited September 2017
    This new update that was just released currently broke the game - AGAIN! It is completely unplayable. Champion mechanics do not function properly, as champs are unresponsive. Both AQ & AW cannot be played properly, because champs cannot move after conducting a special move, & just freeze there in place. Both parry & evade are broken AGAIN, but this time it’s both at the same time. When there is an issue that benefits the player(s), Kabam changes it within the first day; but when there is an issue that benefits Kabam, Kabam doesn’t change nor fix it for months on end; just like they did with the double evade bug months ago, & didn’t even consider to give out compensation for our troubles. Champs that have been broken for months are still not fixed, ie; OGV. I advise EVERYONE who truly cares about this game to give out 1* reviews in both the Apple & Google store reviews, & to stop spending. Stop showing them support until they get the idea, & consider properly beta testing their update releases, and or, hire a new testing team. This company is running this game like the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

Every single update for years now, always brings new bugs into the Contest, making it unplayable. New changes that make players have no desire to play, as well. SMH...
  • Options
    Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Android 6.0 spirit rom custom build
    Gwenpool
    Guillotine
    Magik
    WTH kabam? This is just like the evade bug during spidey event. I don't understand how something so simple can get messed up so bad. Is it too much to ask for a properly functioning game.....I guess it is.
  • Options
    agr5017agr5017 Posts: 10
    Android 7.0. Samsung Galaxy S2 tablet and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
  • Options
    johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    What's hard about stomaching this is that Kabam fixed the bug in Doctor Strange that regen'd a ton of health with hours of learning of the problem. Obviously there is something in the coding that is keeping players from reacting to specials and needs to handled the same way. Bugs keep piling up, while fixes lag farther and farther behind.
  • Options
    I continue to have this same issue and I have got blasted in AW three times now. And blocking is even unresponsive to me after the special one or two. So I’m not even get a chance to block or parry off the attack.