**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unexpected R3 champions

2»

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’ve got a rank 3 killmonger, different but nit THAT uncommon. An ally mate has a rank 3 nova though
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★

Erocks said:

I'd r3 Aarkus if I didn't have Corvus and CMM as 6*... his damage is insane and he has a fair bit of utility as well. As much as I like him I cannot resist a r3 Corvus... juicy

If you got fury you shoulf go for cmm. She just shreds thru so much content. Contrary to popular belief tho you really want that dupe
    For sure, problem is, I don't have her duped and I have her 5* maxed out already
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    There’s a fair chance I’m going to take VtD to R3 unawakened.

I formed my 2nd Cosmic T5CC this week and I only have VtD, Surfer, Champion and Venompool as Cosmics (all unawakened). If I get shafted on AoL Nexus I will take VtD up or Venompool and pray for a beyond god tier buff of epic proportions.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Elsa because i want to shot everyone up and down with her sp2 but......if i have her
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    if i had a 5* up I would take taskmaster up to highest rank
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    If I owned her and had the resources I would take wasp to r3.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    I will r3 my nebula when I get the t5cc
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Erocks said:

MaxGaming said:

if i had a 5* up I would take taskmaster up to highest rank

Too many Tasky simps... smh
    Or perhaps he just likes the Champion and doesn't follow the meta like others do. People can have opinions of their own fyi
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★

Ajisdope said:

I’m really thinking about rank three of my duped Cull

Same. I go back and forth about it everyday
    lol me too! Always wanted him, only had a three and four star then pulled a six star. Duped him in the last spending spree the game had which now really leans me that direction.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Odachi said:

I don’t have a problem with his block prof but he isn’t too suicide friendly but when ramped up that matters less as opponents die quicker. I sadly have to say I want a 6* deadpool x for fury synergy because then I could keep suicides on and finish exploring act 6 easier next month

Any videos?

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

where’s the legend with the r3 diablo

On my wAy
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Erocks said:

I'd r3 Aarkus if I didn't have Corvus and CMM as 6*... his damage is insane and he has a fair bit of utility as well. As much as I like him I cannot resist a r3 Corvus... juicy

Yeah, Aarkus was perfect for Diss Track and Buffed up this month. Dude's a monster
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I’ve got a rank 3 killmonger, different but nit THAT uncommon. An ally mate has a rank 3 nova though

I have a 6star Winter soldier duped and killmonger unduped and love them together.

I actually prefer WS for most content and am thinking of making him my first R3 for thronebreaker. (Gonna get a skill T5CC and am nowhere near any other T5CC, dont have Nick, Aegon, Hit Monkey or Stealthy)

What do you all think? Any reason I should do Killmonger or Night Thrasher unduped instead?

Will I regret this decision later on?
    shocking. I dont even like her that much but now she is my only r3 2*
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

@Agent_X_zzz get em
    edited October 2020

MaxGaming said:

@Agent_X_zzz get em