**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war

I'm about to enter and join my first alliance war. Any advice as to what to do as the last alliance I was in never participated in a war?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It all depends on how your Ally functions. Check in and see what they need for Defense. Save Champs for Attack that you're good with. It's all about communication.
  • I am summoner 30 and have 3 champs above 1000 and one 4* rank 2 full and some high level 2* and standard 3* any advice on defending and attacking?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I am summoner 30 and have 3 champs above 1000 and one 4* rank 2 full and some high level 2* and standard 3* any advice on defending and attacking?

I would use the 4* for Attack with 2 others that you are good with. Then place as high as you can for Defense. Check in with your Ally to see who is bringing what Champs. Try to bring different ones than they are. At least you'll help out with Diversity. Don't be afraid to try. It takes time to learn and grow. Hopefully you're in an Ally that will be helpful and patient with you. Everyone is new at some point.