Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

The nerve: You sell alliance booster packs and there is a big bug in the game?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,569 ★★★★
So, there is a big bug in the game where kicking off a special you just sit there and nothing happens. It's a big bug and will affect us in AQ and AW and we will most likely need to use heals. Now, you sell them? Shouldn't you be giving it away for free.

I'm not here to complain or start trouble, but do you think there is any integrity to this? Seriously...just wondering.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    They're not even connected. The Offers are arranged ahead of time. The issue wasn't even around then.
  • Options
    They are gonna make money by pushing through a broken update. Why would they care about quality in the future when they make money putting out broken content.
  • Options
    KingKong666KingKong666 Posts: 48
    Warner Bros instantly sent out word to Theatre's the moment they realised their new picture Geostorm had the tag "brave the storm", to pull the advert considering what people have recently gone through. That is called company integrity. Kabam should take a lesson from that and see what they are doing here shows the type of people they are.
  • Options
    Warner Bros instantly sent out word to Theatre's the moment they realised their new picture Geostorm had the tag "brave the storm", to pull the advert considering what people have recently gone through. That is called company integrity. Kabam should take a lesson from that and see what they are doing here shows the type of people they are.

You're comparing a bug that they're working on with a hurricane?
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 378
    jbz5hyri0pnq.gif
  • Options
    SlickpeteySlickpetey Posts: 89
    They're not even connected. The Offers are arranged ahead of time. The issue wasn't even around then.

You’re suggesting a company wouldn’t look at a pre-planned offer and say, the optics of this will look really bad, maybe we should pull the pre-planned offer.
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★

You are comparing Kabam to Warner's Bros? You really have high hopes for Kabam, don't you?
  • Options
    Slickpetey wrote: »

You’re suggesting a company wouldn’t look at a pre-planned offer and say, the optics of this will look really bad, maybe we should pull the pre-planned offer.

Probably not if the bug surfaced at the last minute and they were focused on coming up with a solution, like pushing a Hot Fix within as little time as possible. Creating the Patch, arranging the download with respective platforms, etc. It's very simple. If people don't want it they don't have to buy it. The Offer is not a personal insult. It's an Offer.
  • Options

No that would be ridiculous. Only someone looking for confrontation would take that sentiment from the comment I made. Others will understand the comparison I made. Have a good evening.
  • Options

You are comparing Kabam to Warner's Bros? You really have high hopes for Kabam, don't you?

I know, what was I thinking. Time to pass the puff
  • Options

No that would be ridiculous. Only someone looking for confrontation would take that sentiment from the comment I made. Others will understand the comparison I made. Have a good evening.

When you're dealing with the sensitivity of a Natural Disaster, that would make sense. Pulling an Offer because they're working on an issue is not the same.
  • Options

When you're dealing with the sensitivity of a Natural Disaster, that would make sense. Pulling an Offer because they're working on an issue is not the same.

In other words "Om Nom Nom Nom yummy food feed troll"
  • Options
    xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    It's day 1 you really gonna need heals? May wanna go down a few maps this bug won't cost me anything

also if it's more frequent for particular players, why not just wait for sp3 instead of chancing your luck it's not that hard of a conclusion to come too...
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Too bad they don't hire experience coders or have a quality control department, would probably eliminate most of the bugs. Just my suggestion.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,569 ★★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Too bad they don't hire experience coders or have a quality control department, would probably eliminate most of the bugs. Just my suggestion.

I really don't think they have a quality department. Well. I know they don't because some of the bugs are so obvious.

I think they just release knowing their are bugs and Oh Well...money rolling in still who cares.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★

Kabam is run like a joke, not even in the same league as the guy running a hot dog stand
  • Options
    PedrobarraPedrobarra Posts: 41
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    It's day 1 you really gonna need heals? May wanna go down a few maps this bug won't cost me anything

I'm a pretty good player, do map 6 at starting prestige over 5800 on days 4 and 5 and rarely use items. These bugs are making me get wrecked in aq. I can't land a parry besides when hitting it after doing a complete combo. Come on man, I can parry with my eyes closed. If you're not dealing with this then congratulations, you're in the minority. But don't come on here talking **** like some better then troll. Find something to do bro
  • Options
    Draco2199 wrote: »

I really don't think they have a quality department. Well. I know they don't because some of the bugs are so obvious.

I think they just release knowing their are bugs and Oh Well...money rolling in still who cares.

It's hard to imagine them having any sort of testers. We can find bugs instantly after downloading an update. Why can't they? You have to be pretty naive to think that a multi million dollar company can make this many mistakes
  • Options
    edited October 2017

Probably not if the bug surfaced at the last minute and they were focused on coming up with a solution, like pushing a Hot Fix within as little time as possible. Creating the Patch, arranging the download with respective platforms, etc. It's very simple. If people don't want it they don't have to buy it. The Offer is not a personal insult. It's an Offer.

Like this type of naive clown. Bro what do you think Kabam is? Five dudes in a basement sitting at computers? They make millions of dollars a month in profit alone. There are departments for everything, so yea they should have pulled that offer and gave it to us for free because we've known about these bugs for days now. They were reported immediately there was nothing last minute about it. What's with trolls like you always sticking up for these crooks?
  • Options
    You've gotta be websnatcher with a new name. I don't think anybody could be as dumb as him but you're almost there
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    3389629-7768938187-inb4l.gif
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Pedrobarra wrote: »

Like this type of naive clown. Bro what do you think Kabam is? Five dudes in a basement sitting at computers? They make millions of dollars a month in profit alone. There are departments for everything, so yea they should have pulled that offer and gave it to us for free because we've known about these bugs for days now. They were reported immediately there was nothing last minute about it. What's with trolls like you always sticking up for these crooks?
    You forgot to at him.
    @GroundedWisdom he said some things that will trigger you buddy :).