**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Monthly calendar

Fed up with the monthly calendar giving junk rewards, where’s the t2alphas?, some of you might say well it’s free but end game players like myself have no use for the junk there giving, day 30 t4 basic, come on.

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Stu198311 wrote: »
    Fed up with the monthly calendar giving junk rewards, where’s the t2alphas?, some of you might say well it’s free but end game players like myself have no use for the junk there giving, day 30 t4 basic, come on.

T2A in the calender is idiotic, but they need to be in act 5 and hard special events.
  • Options
    Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76
    They’ve been in the calendar twice before so why not now when we are so close to the 6*s?
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    The calendar this month in light of the game update (which they should have known would be a disaster) is worse than last month. I know it's free, but honestly the rewards overall are not good and gameplay is off the charts bad.

5.3 has had bad rewards overall and if you want to advance you had best be in a top 10 alliance. I've had little to do since finishing LOL and my 5 star pulls are God awful.
  • Options
    KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    They also said 5star shards would be easier to get during the announcement of 6 stars and had them in the calendar. Then the next 2 calendars nothing....
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Stu198311 wrote: »
    They’ve been in the calendar twice before so why not now when we are so close to the 6*s?

It was dumb then, it would be dumb now. That kinda stuff needs to be rewards for actually doing something, not given to level 2 players for logging in.
  • Options
    WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    It's terrible but it pretty much looks like a normal calendar that we were getting every month before the 5* shards months.

• Options
    It's terrible but it pretty much looks like a normal calendar that we were getting every month before the 5* shards months.

I'm sorry, but your posts should be followed up with this image.
    b5khauepphll.jpg

• Options
    WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189

I'm sorry, but your posts should be followed up with this image.

Great idea sir

KRdtTBL.jpg
  • Options
    Q: Will 5-Stars now be easier to obtain?
    A: Yes! You will find ways to obtain 5-Stars will increase through the following:
    5-Star shards are now available through Calendar Rewards
    5-Star shards will be available through special event content (like Stark Assignments & Web-Slinger Challenge)
    4-Stars are also now easier to obtain, which will afford 5-Star shards upon duping them

Q: Will 5-Stars be easier to rank up?
    A: Yes! We’re doing a number of things to improve this for our players, and some may have already noticed that we’ve increased both the ways that you can obtain upgrade materials, as well as the quantify of 5-star upgrade materials throughout the game:
    We’ve updated AQ to include more 5-Star rank-up items as rewards
    The addition of the Glory store made it easier to obtain rank-up items
    Both AQ and the Glory store will see further updates as time goes on, to increase this even more
    T4 Class catalysts have been added to the game as Calendar Rewards
    We’ve added the Uncollected Daily Crystal to the game, which gives experienced players more of a chance at higher value items they need to progress with their 5-Star rosters

Well i mean if kabam didnt mention all this when they announced the coming of 6*, i am pretty sure no one will say anything. But immediately after they announce the 6*, the next month calendar is back to normal and this month too. Lesson of the day? Never trust Kabam words
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Yet we play on, we are the real joke! Not Kabam, but the players.