**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this month's calendar good or not

italian_treeitalian_tree Posts: 79
edited October 2017 in General Discussion

Is this month's calendar good or not 16 votes

It is good
18%
AxeCopFireR4GEBarry_Allen007 3 votes
It is not good
81%
DarkprayerwSWeaponXNew_Noob168andrade5184TxAggie17MasterTroller42ConquestzerogodsCropDustergreeley770italian_treeCentriuntheXtufan_1974 13 votes

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    2 of the 3 threads above yours are exactly the same, learn to read man!
  • Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    It is good
    Accidentally voted that it is good... FML.
  • italian_treeitalian_tree Posts: 79
    It is not good
    Accidentally voted that it is good... FML.

it's ok man
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    It is good
    I'll take anything that is free. Its just gifts to me, so I can't be picky
  • italian_treeitalian_tree Posts: 79
    It is not good
    R4GE wrote: »

compared to other months it's absolutely ridiculous what they put for the calendar in October. In august they gave you 5000 5* star shards. Now they don't even give you a phc with the crystal shard crystals.

The Kabam champion design team have done a pretty good job these past few months except for the green goblin. Those people nobody can complain but the lead designers who put that crappy calendar people can complain.
    I hope for Christmas or new year or even Halloween we get some 5* shards. Kabam even said in their forum that 5* and 4* are gonna be more available. So far they haven't made phc more available.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    It is good
    R4GE wrote: »

compared to other months it's absolutely ridiculous what they put for the calendar in October. In august they gave you 5000 5* star shards. Now they don't even give you a phc with the crystal shard crystals.

The Kabam champion design team have done a pretty good job these past few months except for the green goblin. Those people nobody can complain but the lead designers who put that crappy calendar people can complain.
    I hope for Christmas or new year or even Halloween we get some 5* shards. Kabam even said in their forum that 5* and 4* are gonna be more available. So far they haven't made phc more available.

I don't expect every month to be better than the previous. Not all months are gonna be that good, while others seem very good. Still free stuff to me