**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* shards by selling 5* champs

Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Will this be an option for players who have **** 5* to sell them back when 6* or in the contest. Another thing Kabam did by themselves without consulting was the no sale of 5*.

Comments

• Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    While I'm not saying you're wrong, I don't think I'd call it a bug.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Wubbie075 wrote: »

I never said it was a bug. I know we can't sell them. Just wondering if they will give the option back when 6* make it in the game.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    Wubbie075 wrote: »

I never said it was a bug. I know we can't sell them. Just wondering if they will give the option back when 6* make it in the game.

You put "#bug" on your post....
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Sell them all and let god sort them out
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    Will this be an option for players who have **** 5* to sell them back when 6* or in the contest. Another thing Kabam did by themselves without consulting was the no sale of 5*.

I hope so.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Why would they have to consult us? It's by design. That much is up to them.
    If they enabled it at this stage, people would sell most of their 5*s and have a 6*. That wouldn't be very useful. They might bring it back sometime. No idea. For now there's a reason for it.
  • mahanmaxmahanmax Posts: 87
    I don’t know how long you have played this game but 5* can be sold for nothing when they first came out. Howerver one day some players’ accounts got hacked and their 5* were sold so Kabam decided you can’t sell 5* any more
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    My opinion is that it also has to do with the addition of 6*s. They have a rarity, and there are other ways to acquire Shards. If they didn't disable it, people would have sold most of their Roster. Just my opinion, but let's look at the logic of it.
  • Unfortunately, we don't have any plans to reinstate the sale of 5-Star Champions. When we decided to put a stop to the Ability to sell 5-Star Champions, it was for a few reasons, but a big one was that there were far too many being sold by accident. Even if you can now get something out of it, and some players may want to sell them on purpose, this is more than likely not going to have changed, and we will return to having many players accidentally selling their 5-Star Champions.
This discussion has been closed.