**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hear us kabam, it's time.

Comments

• unknownunknown Posts: 378
    DarthVadid wrote: »
    Drop T2 alpha shards (1500) into map 5 and 6 crystals and This bad dream will all go away KABAM

no, it won't
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Yup
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Kamr05 wrote: »
    They are claiming that 5 stars will become more available. Well, where are the shards then? I was hoping this month would have some shards in the calendar, but nothing. Typical. Act 5 is a joke in terms of 5 star shards. They are willing to give out a 5 star awakening gem, but hardly any shards. Makes no sense. Let's face it, as of now the best way to get 5 stars quicker is through the store. I remember when Kabam sent us 5 star shards in a summoner appreciation mail. Those don't exist anymore, all you see now is offer after offer being pushed in our faces.

There were a few unit purchase bundles of 5-star shards.

That's all they ever meant. They are definitely not giving out 5-star champs for free, it is just politically correct wording to make it sound like that. Their legal department must have been heavily consulted before they spew out borderline statements like that.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    The fun may have gone for those who have well established accounts. I started all over again a few months ago and have enjoyed growing my junior account and not spending, obviously this is my personal experience and I wonder if the newly created accounts in the last 5-8 months would also agree.

How to make this game "fun" again for those well established accounts seems to be a rather difficult task, other than the obvious of fixing bugs, what would you like to see that is new and exciting again where you can't wait to log in, check forums, watch youtube etc etc etc?

New chars, been there done that, same same but different.
    Revamped existing content, yeah nah, as above.

Time to go next level in mobile gaming, we need immersion, where I can duel a top dog with my 3* AA or SL and they physically feel my power Mwahahahahahaha.... yeah dreams are free but it would be cool.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Hey everyone, there's a lot of great critique and feedback here, and I very much appreciate that this is for the most part a respectful and honest discussion surrounding how everyone feels about the game.

With that being said, I've had to clean up a couple of posts there to make sure this doesn't get derailed, so please do try to keep the thread constructive. Thank you!

Holy smokes Batman. Did you see that instead of shutting down the thread that the mod just asked us to keep on track? I actually gained a spec of respect for you. Thank you for not shutting us down.
  • EldRuNkO82EldRuNkO82 Posts: 17
    The fun may have gone for those who have well established accounts. I started all over again a few months ago and have enjoyed growing my junior account and not spending, obviously this is my personal experience and I wonder if the newly created accounts in the last 5-8 months would also agree.

How to make this game "fun" again for those well established accounts seems to be a rather difficult task, other than the obvious of fixing bugs, what would you like to see that is new and exciting again where you can't wait to log in, check forums, watch youtube etc etc etc?

Time to go next level in mobile gaming, we need immersion, where I can duel a top dog with my 3* AA or SL and they physically feel my power Mwahahahahahaha.... yeah dreams are free but it would be cool.

I have been a long time player, I recently started a second account and enjoy it more at the moment. Mind you I am still in beginner bracket. My other account had 12 5*s and 7 4* 5/50. I cant be bothered with Act5 right now.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    EldRuNkO82 wrote: »

I have been a long time player, I recently started a second account and enjoy it more at the moment. Mind you I am still in beginner bracket. My other account had 12 5*s and 7 4* 5/50. I cant be bothered with Act5 right now.

Nice!! I've just done Act 4 and decided to take on ROL with my 3* Guillotine, it was actually fun, now I'm thinking about RTL and then maybe one run through 5.1-2, need to get those extra mastery points.
  • AtoZ0to9AtoZ0to9 Posts: 50
    I have continued crashes without a fix in sight. My only option seems to be to buy an iPhone just to play the game.
  • jeremiahramos1216jeremiahramos1216 Posts: 51
    edited October 2017
    I honestly think that's this company would never hear us the way we deserve I'vr being playing since the game came out on 2014 or 15 I used stay up late playing this game because it was incredibly amazing none stop action when 5stars champions came out i was super pump up about opening crystals even tho I always get the worst champions that their is I still stood by it but after I heard about 6stars then I realize this game isn't for none spender like my self this game is made for those who are in the top alliances who's spend massively amount of cash on this game those are the only ones that have a voice in MCOC . But for the game it self now a days is the worst of all the years I have played it .
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,163 ★★★★★
    Nyale wrote: »
    The game development should be taken over by Netmarble , i play the other Marvel game they have , Future Fight and it's way better run .Few bugs , decent offers , you get the character you pay for not IP instead of Iceman, not to mention Dr Strange is still a good champ in there
    Thah How ther Roll. Ther game im dont like there game Becasse im like to get a cystal and just hops for the Best. And agerd DS in ther game is poverfull. Ther game is not Thah greet Thah just me
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Nyale wrote: »
    The game development should be taken over by Netmarble , i play the other Marvel game they have , Future Fight and it's way better run .Few bugs , decent offers , you get the character you pay for not IP instead of Iceman, not to mention Dr Strange is still a good champ in there

Doc strange isn't good, strange is a god there and way more decent offer. And honestly I agree with you, I have been playing future fight for a month plus, and honestly their game is much less buggier than this, they need to take over mcoc before it dies out, because this current development team is driving this game to it's death
    No beta testing, bugs take ages to fix, new content are geared towards money expliotation(example current state of war)and the worse of them is that they continually slap our faces with stupid offers.
  • I believe we all love the game and try to help Kabam by showing them what needs to be fixed(not sure they are listening) but i will say my opinion too:
    - So i believe the updates like 12.0 have to be made from time to time,I mean that its sometimes good to change things when new ideas come up,as for example the unique synergies could be implemented to old champs and other new ideascan also be implemented.BTW i really love to play the simple characters(e.g wolvie,SL) but i am stating that i can accept such changes.Also making all champs more equal is good although its inevitable that some of them will eventually be preferred instead of others.I can also understand not having real God-tier champs,like Thor killing WS in 9 hits.. mvince videos,and i am saying this having a 4* Thor(obviously not capable of 9-hitting WS though :p) ,or a 100%+ black widow sig which will not even demand any skills to apply etc. but i don't agree on taking from them the possibility to be greater by playing better..e.g capping Star Lords ability is surely stupid...afterall if you can do 400+ hit streak thats good for you(and it will only affect LoL/RoL)!
    - About AW i think problems are obvious and pointed at every day!Yes defender kills need to be brought back,thats the only real way to measure skills anything else is just short term solutions.About difficult and easy nodes,i believe there should be difficult nodes even annoying ones(e.g Hyperion on a strong power gain node!,that will need skills as well as specific champs so more planning and strategy between which path each player will take depending on their champs,obviously i am not talking about impossible ones!
    - New Content should be added as well,and i am not talking about new Story Quests because they will be finished in a matter of time,but content like bases etc.
    - Finally i liked the idea of customisation as also said by @Cuteshelf - e.g special items or outfits for each character to customise!Customization is what differentiate each player form the other one and gives that mostly needed touch of uniqueness and its Very Important!!!!

P.S its good to absorb all the data from this kind of AW because there might still be things to take and i understand the right solution has to take time to be found...but please try your best to fix it before its TOO LATE!!!
  • LCv2LCv2 Posts: 18
    AtoZ0to9 wrote: »
    I have continued crashes without a fix in sight. My only option seems to be to buy an iPhone just to play the game.

I did just that. I’ve be an Android player for 2+ years (started with a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, then switch to Galaxy S7 in July ‘16) and knew that my game was suffering because of it. In September, I switched to iPhone (7plus) and there is a considerable difference in game speed, execution, response, etc...

I had to relearn the mechanics of the game because characters movesets are so much more defined on an iPhone. There are even graphics showing that I never saw on the Android.

The difference in support for the two OS’s is staggering. I’d recommend everyone switch.

• AntikrakAntikrak Posts: 1,011 ★★
    So I agree, I have played this game for 2 years now and I lost interest, I am still playing because of my team but I don't know how long I will continue only for this. Indeed, 6 stars heroes are coming which means (normally) 4 and 5 stars heroes would be more available. I have opened more than 100 heroïcs during those 2 past weeks and I received 3 3stars heroes, that's all. Moreover, OK, it 's fun to add new character again and again, but what is the interest for players if existing heroes are full of problems? Please Kabam, fix existing bugs instead of creating new ones by adding heroes each month, I'm sorry but it's sure that you are not able to do both of those actions.
    I'm working in IT, before making upgrade on our programs, we fixed the existing one, it's a basic so do the same please and make this game fun again.

I apologize for my English, I'm French but the subject is interesting so ...
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    @Thestoryteller6 You are spot on with your analysis of "the loop."

There are other mini-loops within the overall game loop as well--the AQ loop (5 days on, same path, same opponents, check back when energy refills, move clear move), the arena loop (set up streak, run to milestones, build shards, pull champs, repeat), the event quest loop (run through Heroic, repeat same path on 3.2 to get Completion points, move to Master, repeat same path on 3.2 to get Completion points), and so on and so on.

The problem you highlight is that there has to be some incentive to keep players running the same loops over and over again. Once the reinforcement mechanism of the alliance feed no longer has any effect, you're pretty much left with loyalty to alliance friends being the main driver for continuing to play, and even that has its limits. Only the addict or the idiot continues to run the loop as incentives get less and less appealing.

Dr. Zola
  • SkyRattlersSkyRattlers Posts: 56
    The only thing that really bothers me right now is the lack of 5* shards. For the last 2 months I've been saving my 5* shards so that I can open them all at once on December 1st when a large majority of the better champs in the game will atleast be possible pulls. At present I have 32k shards. I'm hoping that by December I'll have 60k.

I know I'm not alone in this strategy. And the fact that it is happening should be a MASSIVE awakening for Kabam. It's a clear indication of a fundamental flaw in how this game works right now. We literally cannot afford to just consume our 5* shards right now. If we do and for example we pull a Winter Soldier then we have gained nothing. We have not increased our overall team strength in any meaningful way and the content that we were unable to complete before remains so. Locked away from us we save another 10k shards in 3 weeks.

This was not how it was during Act 4 with 4* champs. At that time we could easily pull a new 4* champ every 7-8 days. And we also could get lucky from PHC shard collection. It was easily possible to run arenas, do events, etc and earn 10-15 PHC shard crystals each week. Between those two sources everyone in the game could feel some hope week to week of seeing some progress in their roster. If there was a piece of Act 4 content that was making you crazy you atleast knew the wait wouldn't be too long until you found a champ that could help.

So here we are as a player base saving our 5* shards for months and months on the pure hope that maybe one or two of out 6-7 crystals will end up being a champ with some real power. Maybe I'll get lucky and dupe my Starlord and get a Gwenpool as a bonus. Or maybe I'll get 6 good for nothing champs like Luke Cage, Venom, blue Cyclops, Civil Warrior, Iron Man, and Red Hulk. At which point I'll have nothing significant to show for 4 months of saving. I'll have 24 5* champs, with only 5 dupes.

Kabam you really need to stop milking these 5*s and let us start truly building our roster. Right now I have 18 5* champs, with 5 dupes....but lets subtract the duped UC because I had to earn him the hard way. So I have only had 21 5* crystal pulls since they were released. I would expect that in another 6 months that my roster needs to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 5* champs with 10-15 dupes. That would be somewhere in the range of 35 crystals to achieve.

I hope someone is taking these posts seriously and is working on solutions. You need to make the game fun again and you need to do it soon. Because if you think any of us are going to grind hardcore over the next 6 months just to barely increase our 5 roster and then you drop 6* champs on us while we all only have ~30ish 5* champs then you are crazy. And you will lose your player base.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Hey OP and everyone else...they don't care. If they cared they would have made significant improvements to the game experience like eliminating bugs months ago.
  • KronyxKronyx Posts: 2
    What bothers me is that theyre making it inpossible to get basic material like a t3 cc shouldn't be impossible to get. What is it like 200 for running the map 2 times its just rediculous. I'm a hugh fan of Marvel and love the fights scenes but theres nothing fun about getting a 4 star medusa on the first day of her release and just now be able to get her to 330. At the very least they should keep a way to work towards any type of material even if its hard. 1 200-300 a week is ****.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Kronyx wrote: »
    What bothers me is that theyre making it inpossible to get basic material like a t3 cc shouldn't be impossible to get. What is it like 200 for running the map 2 times its just rediculous. I'm a hugh fan of Marvel and love the fights scenes but theres nothing fun about getting a 4 star medusa on the first day of her release and just now be able to get her to 330. At the very least they should keep a way to work towards any type of material even if its hard. 1 200-300 a week is ****.

that's nothing to really complain about. That's just the progression of the game. I have plenty of catalysts from running map 2 4 times a week. It's not difficult to build them up. Just wait until you're building up T$CC(yes the typo is intentional...do the algebra), or T2A's. the grind gets ever so long.