**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Perhaps it's time to make it up to us

Prior to the change in ownership, there were still bugs and issues. However, when these things happened, we were compensated in some way. It really made most of us feel better about spending money on the game. Nowadays things are different.
Now, when an issue makes it harder on the gamer, no compensation whatsoever is offered. This gives the appearance that you either are apathetic toward our satisfaction with the game in general, or that these bugs are somehow intentional. The latter is the general consensus among the community, however I tend to have more faith in people than that.
Short version, these bugs result in us wasting resources which we then need to replenish. Please consider this. It seems only right to compensate us in some way.

Comments

• Options
    They don’t consider anything. They never compensated us for all of these multiple server issues and random shutdowns. It’s hard trying to bring something to someone’s attention when they don’t have the intention of listening to begin with..
  • Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Maybe they think you should compensate them? You ever think of it that way?!
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Maybe they think you should compensate them? You ever think of it that way?!

Yeah! They even put up a 4* awakening gem deal to help facilitate your compensation to them!!
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Nah they do enough
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Leave Kabam alone they have enough on their plate
  • Options
    Bbbpppsew1Bbbpppsew1 Posts: 2
    They have enough on their plate do to their own doing. To have glitches run amuck and then offer a health and revives offer. That's creating demand without a return. I really enjoy the game but for so many reasons until the return on investment such as my time and money, both will now be limited. A time for a change is at hand.
  • Options
    Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Lol keep dreaming. They're getting used to us paying for their mistakes.They mess up the game it's a win win situation for them because there's always players who'll keep trying even though the games broke. If you waste resources on a fight that is bugged from the start thats not really kabams fault. Its actually yours for being impatient and not waiting for a actual proven fix.
    But i do overall agree. We've put up with enough buggs and we deserve some kind of compensation. This months calendar is another undeserved punishment. It seems likekabam has developed a pattern of one month full of bugs and the next there's only a couple.
  • Options
    CaptainnomadCaptainnomad Posts: 35
    Bmf420 wrote: »
    Lol keep dreaming. They're getting used to us paying for their mistakes.They mess up the game it's a win win situation for them because there's always players who'll keep trying even though the games broke. If you waste resources on a fight that is bugged from the start thats not really kabams fault. Its actually yours for being impatient and not waiting for a actual proven fix.
    But i do overall agree. We've put up with enough buggs and we deserve some kind of compensation. This months calendar is another undeserved punishment. It seems likekabam has developed a pattern of one month full of bugs and the next there's only a couple.

Im not talking about that. Im talking about getting close to the end of a quest, already having spent resources on completing it, then the game glitches out. So either you spend more resources or waste what you already used.