**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MEPHISTO REGEN BROKEN IN WAR

2»

Comments

• Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 754 ★★★★
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    "Max" health includes nodes in spots it has appeared prior to this champ's release post regen change. Go work on 5.2 where buffet etc is based on "max health" and you will see they regen base on their noded health... otherwise 5.2.3 and 5.2.4 global nodes would lose 1/2 their power. In other spots where buffs are not based on Max health you will see + % regen to increase limits of regen. So basically "max" is the word I look to determine if it scales with nodes now. If it doesn't list max it most likely lists a flat value which doesn't grow with nodes (and those flat values are typically based on a percent of base health so increase as you level the champ)

It doesn't matter what happened in act 5. They said specifically in war. I don't care about what happens in act 5 and how he scaled in act 5
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Love how all the comments pointing out this flawed design have been flagged lol.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    Let get this one the top to se If it is a bug Ore not
  • Options
    King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    It is probably working as intended. Just got to use the right strategy and get rid of those charges before he regens.
  • Options
    So any word on this? I don't see how it's not broken
  • Options
    HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    One thing about this WHOLE scenario is Tragically true...

Mephisto may be nerfed right after his appearance in Arena.
  • Options
    Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    LOL, So that is what the other Ally had to deal with against us today?
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    bdawg923 wrote: »

What do you mean oversight? Meaning it should be off base health? It doesn't say anything in his abilities about modified health regen

Because it is percentage base yes it regenerates off modified health, mephisto as a war boss with 100k health with 30% regen is 30k health regenerated while regular mephisto at 24k health is 7.2k regen with his ability. When I said oversight I meant they should have made his regen a flat value like all other regenerations in game so it doesn't scale off modified health
  • Options
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/150879#Comment_150879

In your face all you people who were telling me I'm wrong
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    bdawg923 wrote: »
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/150879#Comment_150879

In your face all you people who were telling me I'm wrong
    Lol. You were not worgen.

• Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Ya'll shut up rreeeaal quick huh? Lol