Options

4* cavalier difficulty , misleading info by Kabam

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Before , locked objectives literally showed you they were locked. Even for this month's special gamma objectives the rest of the missions were shown to be locked.

But this not tye case in the Cav mission

I agree it is not implied. The only reason I know not to do it in order is because an alliance member of mines messed up in September. To say that this is implied is condescending and makes it appear that it is obvious when its not.

If you need to do it in order to get the t5cc the other objectives shouldn't be made available until you finish 1.1, then 1.2 etc etc
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

HI_guys said:

Before , locked objectives literally showed you they were locked. Even for this month's special gamma objectives the rest of the missions were shown to be locked.

I agree it is not implied. The only reason I know not to do it in order is because an alliance member of mines messed up in September. To say that this is implied is condescending and makes it appear that it is obvious when its not.

If you need to do it in order to get the t5cc the other objectives shouldn't be made available until you finish 1.1, then 1.2 etc etc
    The whole point is that they literally aren't available until the prior one is done. It's the same as every objective.

We had one recently, kill with S2 xx times, then next objective kill with S3 xx times. The fact that s3 didn't count towards s3 objective until s2 objective was done is evidence enough. Again, if it were possible to be done out of order then you'd also be able to assume you could just do 3.2 and claim 10% t5cc without doing the rest.
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

ImGodMF said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Exactly . It's that simple. Why does the last mission have a "go now" if I can't do it?

Why even change the lock mission system in the first place?
    It is not Kabams fault you can not exercise critical thinking. If the objective for the t5cc crystal says go now, why not just do that one?
    Exactly my point. Why die sit have a go now?

The first chain objectives allowed to players always showed subsequent missions as locked and you can click the go now button.

So why change it in the first place? That's all I'm asking?
    That question is entirely beside the point and does not excuse someone failing to think rationally.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,580 ★★★★★
    Sucks for the OP but why the need to Mandate that it’s done in order? Seems pointless
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,175 ★★★★
    I did 1.2 4* path first on day 1 when someone mentioned it... I do each chapter 100% at a time and had already done 1.1 100%. Wasted a 4* run in 1.2. Ugly but not the end of the world. #LiveAndLearn

Overall this month's Cav EQ wasn't bad at all. The 2 new bosses were simple take downs. Think I made more mess ups on some of the bosses than I ever had but nothing too much to worry about. Playlist to all my EQ boss take downs:
  • Options
    CashierCashier Posts: 68
    edited November 2020

Fun fact: Deion ‘can’t tackle’ sanders once only payed a mechanic 1500$ for 4k$ worth of repairs because, “god told him to”....