**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Fix the game!

LandsLands Posts: 40
edited November 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
New season. War second fight......CRASH. lose half a boosted attacker. Total BS. All off season not a single dropped fight.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• CashierCashier Posts: 68
    That’s tough
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Oof
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Lands said:

New season. War second fight......CRASH. lose half a boosted attacker. Total BS. All off season not a single dropped fight.

So...no dropped fights all off-season and one dropped fight and it's their fault? K.
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Every 5 seconds sheesh. In arena and war too. If that's really the issue then Im sure there will be a yellow banner on top and it will be raining threads here about it. #LocalIssue
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Lands said:

Hey Demon. Pretty sure they run the game. No issues on my side. But let’s not talk about the game crashing every 5 or so arena fights too. Don’t want to upset you too much

You only mentioned 1 dropped AW fight. Everyone always claims "nothing wrong on their end". 1 fight out of how ever many AW fights doesn't automatically mean it's them. Most people who have crashing issues have been experiencing them from the last update. 1 random fight means nothing.
  • RichiestylzRichiestylz Posts: 53
    7 x arenas froze on me since 8:48 pm pst
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★

Every 5 seconds sheesh. In arena and war too. If that's really the issue then Im sure there will be a yellow banner on top and it will be raining threads here about it. #LocalIssue

Crashing every 5 arena fights?!
    I'm using Android and I've never experienced that.

You sure it's not a problem on your side?
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

7 x arenas froze on me since 8:48 pm pst

And you are sure its not your problem?
  • Hey guys, there are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different factors which can cause lag, crashing or performance issues to occur. If you've experienced any of these issues and would like to give constructive feedback which we can use to make future improvements to the game, please do so by providing the requested information in one of the dedicated threads below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.