**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

A new app developed just for MCoC

http://clanhq.com?kid=HMJ46
does anybody has any info about this? looks pretty cool
«1

Comments

  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Probably gonna be full of adds or cost money at some point
  • Options
    JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Dave did a video on it. I've built up some trust in his opinion.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxO3opZZJ-E
  • Options
    Wow. That poorly veiled infomercial/sales pitch from Dave is pretty disappointing
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,715 ★★★★★
    I tend to like Dave and find him pretty funny and honest. However, I wonder if the content creator program will allow the participants to engage in cheerleading for apps like this one. It shouldn't.

    Dr. Zola
  • Options
    biv3n1189oxk.jpg
    Found this floating around lol
  • Options
    RoraRora Posts: 124
    i rather use msn messenger
  • Options
    Hey muta.. Thanks for the input. Can you clarify more pls? Who all is involved? I didn't think infobot was involved? But trucos is, correct? Will we be able to access the same info that we get on the line app on this app for free?
  • Options
    I smell Commies.

    Thanks for the input, Muta
  • Options
    @mutamatt forgot to tag you
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    If Kabam endorses it, I won't use it.
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    mutamatt wrote: »
    The app is developed by veteran game developers. It will be add supported, the language above was specifically added to the site for the potential addition of licensed stickers, similar to the Line app. There is no bait and switch here.

    To defend Dave here a bit. People in the community with big voices and big opinions were brought into the fold because the app devs wanted to really focus the app on the core MCOC user. Dave is a great voice to have for the community and for the developer, as are many of the others involved.

    I hear complains on here all the time that MCOC doesn't listen to its customer, well here is an app in development seeking out the opinion of its most vocal potential customers, in order to deliver the best experience. Trust me you want guys like Dave involved here.

    Sit back and relax, don't get worked up by the negativity. From what I've seen of the app, it is just what the community needs.

    You'll never have to pay for a prestige chart, that I can promise you. My line bot isn't going anywhere, neither is InfoBot, Concierge etc.

    umm are you paying dave and other people to sponser the app?
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    mutamatt wrote: »
    The app is developed by veteran game developers. It will be add supported, the language above was specifically added to the site for the potential addition of licensed stickers, similar to the Line app. There is no bait and switch here.

    To defend Dave here a bit. People in the community with big voices and big opinions were brought into the fold because the app devs wanted to really focus the app on the core MCOC user. Dave is a great voice to have for the community and for the developer, as are many of the others involved.

    I hear complains on here all the time that MCOC doesn't listen to its customer, well here is an app in development seeking out the opinion of its most vocal potential customers, in order to deliver the best experience. Trust me you want guys like Dave involved here.

    Sit back and relax, don't get worked up by the negativity. From what I've seen of the app, it is just what the community needs.

    You'll never have to pay for a prestige chart, that I can promise you. My line bot isn't going anywhere, neither is InfoBot, Concierge etc.

    umm are you paying dave and other people to sponser the app?

    One of those; walk like a duck, quacks like a duck....probably a duck; things.
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited October 2017
    @chunkyb OMG, that is shocking!!! Imagine a company spending time, effort and money developing an app that could help you and that you CHOOSE to use, and then expecting to make some money from it

    Have they no shame
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    When is it going "public"? I have signed up for it, but no app in stores?
  • Options
    @chunkyb OMG, that is shocking!!! Imagine a company spending time, effort and money developing an app that could help you and that you CHOOSE to use, and then expecting to make some money from it

    Have they no shame

    Hahaha no worries w anyone making money off their hard work. It's kinda up to you whether you want anything to do with it. That's the glory of the free market. Irl, I'm a business owner of 12 yrs and respect anyone's hustle... So save the sophomoric **** for someone else maybe?

    I would wonder what kabam's take would be as this whole thing kinda sits in a gray area imo.

    Besides that, I believe trucos is involved and them sending out a "oh look what we stumbled across" message from their bot is a little disengenuous if they are involved. Same for Dave "selling" it in a video but acting like he's not a part of it (if he's truly is a part of it). See? I just want everything on the up and up. Pretty simple.
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    I’m just here to see how many people have mindlessly dropped thousands on kabam’s slot machine yet will rage about content creators asking you to pay for stickers in a new app designed to consolidate the services they have provided free of charge for years.
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    If it's free or you have to pay for it who cares? If you like it and it works best and want to pay for it then why not? It's a free market economy if Dave or anyone else wants to share it and help market it good for them. So many negative people. If you don't like it don't use it lol.
  • Options
    Appreciate the openness but I'd still like my questions answered is possible.

    From what I've heard living tribunal is one of the bigger names working on the app? What about the other prominent community members involved?

    I'm glad to hear your services will continue on line. I do enjoy the work you've done.
  • Options
    Also just saw this and I'm cracking tf up tbqh.

    ywyutg1wzd8s.png

  • Options
    @chunkyb i cant speak to that, i do know its 100% unrelated to chq though.

    the negativity is really trying to connect the dots on a conspiracy though
  • Options
    roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Rektor wrote: »
    I’m just here to see how many people have mindlessly dropped thousands on kabam’s slot machine yet will rage about content creators asking you to pay for stickers in a new app designed to consolidate the services they have provided free of charge for years.

    ^^^^

    Probably half the complainers in here alone.
  • Options
    Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Looking through the comments here is just more proof of the negativity thats rampant in the mcoc community. People are trashing the app and content providers before ever trying. Typical snowflake attitude "its no good because the developers want to make money and it's got adds" lol if you know a little bit about devices then adds aren't a issue. Me myself i dont mind paying a few dollars if the devs provide a valuable service. So I'm going to give it a shot before i go off on it being terrible just to be a line fanboy. I swear the worst thing about mcoc isn't the bugs.Sometimes it's the attitude of a lot of the community. I couldn't imagine having kabam mike job and dealing with some of the immature whiners day after day.
  • Options
    KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    If Kabam endorses it, I won't use it.

    They endorse Mcoc too buddy lol
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    That screenshot makes me not want this app, seems too shady
  • Options
    KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    NormanBJJ wrote: »
    That screenshot makes me not want this app, seems too shady

    The screenshot is from concierge. It's like the big brother to infobot. That's not the app tho, it's a line app service
Sign In or Register to comment.