**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A new app developed just for MCoC

http://clanhq.com?kid=HMJ46
does anybody has any info about this? looks pretty cool

Comments

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Probably gonna be full of adds or cost money at some point
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Dave did a video on it. I've built up some trust in his opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxO3opZZJ-E
  • Wow. That poorly veiled infomercial/sales pitch from Dave is pretty disappointing
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    I tend to like Dave and find him pretty funny and honest. However, I wonder if the content creator program will allow the participants to engage in cheerleading for apps like this one. It shouldn't.

Dr. Zola
  • biv3n1189oxk.jpg
    Found this floating around lol
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    i rather use msn messenger
  • Hey muta.. Thanks for the input. Can you clarify more pls? Who all is involved? I didn't think infobot was involved? But trucos is, correct? Will we be able to access the same info that we get on the line app on this app for free?
  • I smell Commies.

Thanks for the input, Muta
  • @mutamatt forgot to tag you
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    If Kabam endorses it, I won't use it.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    mutamatt wrote: »
    The app is developed by veteran game developers. It will be add supported, the language above was specifically added to the site for the potential addition of licensed stickers, similar to the Line app. There is no bait and switch here.

To defend Dave here a bit. People in the community with big voices and big opinions were brought into the fold because the app devs wanted to really focus the app on the core MCOC user. Dave is a great voice to have for the community and for the developer, as are many of the others involved.

I hear complains on here all the time that MCOC doesn't listen to its customer, well here is an app in development seeking out the opinion of its most vocal potential customers, in order to deliver the best experience. Trust me you want guys like Dave involved here.

Sit back and relax, don't get worked up by the negativity. From what I've seen of the app, it is just what the community needs.

You'll never have to pay for a prestige chart, that I can promise you. My line bot isn't going anywhere, neither is InfoBot, Concierge etc.

umm are you paying dave and other people to sponser the app?
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    mutamatt wrote: »
    The app is developed by veteran game developers. It will be add supported, the language above was specifically added to the site for the potential addition of licensed stickers, similar to the Line app. There is no bait and switch here.

To defend Dave here a bit. People in the community with big voices and big opinions were brought into the fold because the app devs wanted to really focus the app on the core MCOC user. Dave is a great voice to have for the community and for the developer, as are many of the others involved.

I hear complains on here all the time that MCOC doesn't listen to its customer, well here is an app in development seeking out the opinion of its most vocal potential customers, in order to deliver the best experience. Trust me you want guys like Dave involved here.

Sit back and relax, don't get worked up by the negativity. From what I've seen of the app, it is just what the community needs.

You'll never have to pay for a prestige chart, that I can promise you. My line bot isn't going anywhere, neither is InfoBot, Concierge etc.

umm are you paying dave and other people to sponser the app?

One of those; walk like a duck, quacks like a duck....probably a duck; things.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited October 2017
    @chunkyb OMG, that is shocking!!! Imagine a company spending time, effort and money developing an app that could help you and that you CHOOSE to use, and then expecting to make some money from it

Have they no shame
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    When is it going "public"? I have signed up for it, but no app in stores?
  • @chunkyb OMG, that is shocking!!! Imagine a company spending time, effort and money developing an app that could help you and that you CHOOSE to use, and then expecting to make some money from it

Have they no shame

Hahaha no worries w anyone making money off their hard work. It's kinda up to you whether you want anything to do with it. That's the glory of the free market. Irl, I'm a business owner of 12 yrs and respect anyone's hustle... So save the sophomoric **** for someone else maybe?

I would wonder what kabam's take would be as this whole thing kinda sits in a gray area imo.

Besides that, I believe trucos is involved and them sending out a "oh look what we stumbled across" message from their bot is a little disengenuous if they are involved. Same for Dave "selling" it in a video but acting like he's not a part of it (if he's truly is a part of it). See? I just want everything on the up and up. Pretty simple.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    I’m just here to see how many people have mindlessly dropped thousands on kabam’s slot machine yet will rage about content creators asking you to pay for stickers in a new app designed to consolidate the services they have provided free of charge for years.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    If it's free or you have to pay for it who cares? If you like it and it works best and want to pay for it then why not? It's a free market economy if Dave or anyone else wants to share it and help market it good for them. So many negative people. If you don't like it don't use it lol.
  • Appreciate the openness but I'd still like my questions answered is possible.

From what I've heard living tribunal is one of the bigger names working on the app? What about the other prominent community members involved?

I'm glad to hear your services will continue on line. I do enjoy the work you've done.
  • Also just saw this and I'm cracking tf up tbqh.

ywyutg1wzd8s.png

• @chunkyb i cant speak to that, i do know its 100% unrelated to chq though.

the negativity is really trying to connect the dots on a conspiracy though
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    Rektor wrote: »
    I’m just here to see how many people have mindlessly dropped thousands on kabam’s slot machine yet will rage about content creators asking you to pay for stickers in a new app designed to consolidate the services they have provided free of charge for years.

^^^^

Probably half the complainers in here alone.
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Looking through the comments here is just more proof of the negativity thats rampant in the mcoc community. People are trashing the app and content providers before ever trying. Typical snowflake attitude "its no good because the developers want to make money and it's got adds" lol if you know a little bit about devices then adds aren't a issue. Me myself i dont mind paying a few dollars if the devs provide a valuable service. So I'm going to give it a shot before i go off on it being terrible just to be a line fanboy. I swear the worst thing about mcoc isn't the bugs.Sometimes it's the attitude of a lot of the community. I couldn't imagine having kabam mike job and dealing with some of the immature whiners day after day.
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    If Kabam endorses it, I won't use it.

They endorse Mcoc too buddy lol
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    That screenshot makes me not want this app, seems too shady
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    NormanBJJ wrote: »
    That screenshot makes me not want this app, seems too shady

The screenshot is from concierge. It's like the big brother to infobot. That's not the app tho, it's a line app service