**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crystal Shards

Hey everyone thanks for your help on the last forum for a first week playing I'm really enjoying the game I have a question is there way to purchase Crystal Shards if so where I can get them if not what is easiest way to earn some?

Comments

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Sometimes youll get offers to buy some.
  • G0311 wrote: »
    Sometimes youll get offers to buy some.

Awesome thanks for letting me know G0311 :)
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    DanTTGamer wrote: »
    Hey everyone thanks for your help on the last forum for a first week playing I'm really enjoying the game I have a question is there way to purchase Crystal Shards if so where I can get them if not what is easiest way to earn some?

On Saturdays they sell Crystal Shard Crystals....for 10 units you get 200 shards....usually PHC shards...but they have a chance of dropping 3* and 4* shards as well. (you will usually end up with PHC shards)
  • MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    Join alliance.
  • Hey guys thanks for you help on how to get crystal shards I find out a few ways to get some crystal shards one of them is by dong versus from time to time but I'm also following your suggestions that you have given me too so thank you for help again really appreciated
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    DanTTGamer wrote: »
    Hey guys thanks for you help on how to get crystal shards I find out a few ways to get some crystal shards one of them is by dong versus from time to time but I'm also following your suggestions that you have given me too so thank you for help again really appreciated
    Just du arean to get Them use the unit one you mastry tree.