**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How much do you spend?

MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Out of curiosity, I wonder the average spending of players on this forum? Curious if we are the median, the lower end, or the higher? Just would be interesting to get a consensus. Let's base our vote on what we were spending 2 months ago. I've made this vote anonymous.

How much do you spend? 150 votes

Absolutley Never Spent a Dime
36% 54 votes
50 or less a month
39% 59 votes
100 - 51 a month
9% 14 votes
150 - 101 a month
15% 23 votes

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I only spend what Google opinion rewards give me
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    I only spend what Google opinion rewards give me

I did that. Wasn't it $1?
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Haven't and won't spend until pure skill is fixed or refunded
  • Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    It can vary. Not really a set amount a month. Let's just say I'm in the 4 figures.

Is that 4 figures per month? If so, you would have built up an awesome roster.
    For this poll to work, the upper limit should be open ended i.e. there should be a > 150 category. Actually, there should be a > 15,000 category.
  • MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    Dr_ARCHer wrote: »
    For this poll to work, the upper limit should be open ended i.e. there should be a > 150 category. Actually, there should be a > 15,000 category.

Yeah I couldn't edit it after the fact and accidentally pressed post.... honest mistake
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I used to spend a decent amount but since 12.0... £0
  • MsDominoMsDomino Posts: 72
    I used to spend £££ on the game but I've seen the light and don't buy at all anymore.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It varies depending on the offer.
    I won't spend more than £100 on one offer but that would need to become a very substantial offer.
    I won't pay £100 for 1 5* awakening gem and few sig stones.

The last, what I consider a large amount, I spent, was on one of the class cat offers where over the month you got all materials to rank 5 a class of your choice.

I have in recent weeks decided that no offer will entice me to spend on this game in the near future.
    The bugs and money grabbing make it seem, to me, that Kabam are trying to milk as much money from a sinking ship that they possibly can before it goes down for good.
  • Stopped spending in July 2016. Stopped playing in March 2017. It was fun while it lasted.
  • i am playing this game since it release and never spend any money
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I don't know how to vote here, because I have spent in the past but only for three offers that cost the same as a Peter Parker's wallet, and the last time I did that was 10 months ago.

Doesn't seem to be a middle option, so I won't vote.

On the topic of spending, I don't see anything in the game that is worth my buck. Everything seems really overpriced even for an addict like me, even the stuff that costs units are up to twice the cost I would be willing to pay at most. There's only very rarely those offers that are actually so good that if you had enough money, you would buy it without much hesitation.

That's why I don't spend these days, because most of these offers are very expensive (Same cost as briefcase or higher) and cater to those who are willing to fork out a good sum of money in one shot. If they had more cheaper offers that are actually worth it (eg. like the collector's unit daily card, which costed the same as a loot bag or wallet), I might consider. But for now, no thanks, I see more value in other things outside of this game at the moment.
  • italian_treeitalian_tree Posts: 79
    i have never spent $1 and i never will
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    I used to spend a lot, because the game was fun.

I haven't spent since update 12 (Edit: oops, I did buy the one guaranteed new 4* champion crystal), and I don't see that changing. Good Job Kabam! My wallet thanks you!
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I voted on what I use to spend, I will not be spending on this game for along time. maybe once it is fixed and if there is ever a good deal then I'll spend again
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    If I'm honest, my bottom line for spending again will be when they offer a guaranteed new champion 5* crystal (like the 4* one I got my Iceman in, since I CANNOT GET NEW CHAMPS EVER, ONLY IN ARENA) sometime in the future.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    I wish they gave me the incentives to spend more :/
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Not spent for a while, but since I started in December 2014 I’m probably close to around £300 now. Mainly the awakening gem deals and the deadpool pack at the start. Only time I bought units was for the gifting badge.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    I never spend on my own account, but I used to let my kids spend some money here and there on their own accounts. Not anymore, slowed down their spending quite a bit since 12.0, shut it down completely more recently with the mess the game has become. They used to play this game every day, now one has stopped entirely and uninstalled the game and the other plays a couple of times a week, some weeks.

The reason, "It isn't fun to play anymore dad. The computer cheats, so it isn't even fair."
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Isn't there a way to see how much you've spent? (Like through actual files, not like your Google play purchase history.)
    Where are the whales?
  • The same way we don’t come out of first class to join you in economy, we’re not about to show up here and tell you our business
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    I won't give Kabam a dime till they get these bugs under control
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    I only spent $30 on that 4k 4 star shards for $30 deal back in January. I'm free to play, not by choice but because I'm broke
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    NormanBJJ wrote: »
    I only spent $30 on that 4k 4 star shards for $30 deal back in January. I'm free to play, not by choice but because I'm broke

lol
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    ive spent a few hundred dollars probably $400 total now the past 2 years ive been playing.. last thing I bought was the 4th of july deal..5 star awakening gem for $100.. haven't spent anything since then
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    used to spend a few hundred here and there. havent spent in a few months with the way the game has become.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I have boycotted the game, until i get 30 days with no bugs.