**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mephisto Nerf.. give me back my awakening gem

124»

Comments

• roy505roy505 Posts: 90
    I find it really tragic that so many people are attacking the OP. I understand all the points being made here, but why are we being aggressive towards a victim?

Mephisto's regen was functioning a specific way in AW. The regen behavior in AW lined up with the description in game. Based on this, the OP used a gem.

What you all are basically saying is that all of us should assume everything good is a bug. And that is just so sad.

We shouldn't be attacking the OP. These are unacceptable in game issues. And they keep consistently occurring. Why are we okay with this, to the point where we would beat up a victim for not knowing better?

Let's be better than that.

Also, I'll be shocked if the arena cutoff is above 16m now, based on this new info

I couldn't put it in better words.. Thanks mate
  • Wow, so many lil **** ass haters out there that can't stand to see someone get something from Kabam for a mistake they made? You guys & the dumbfucks that tell Kabam about every beneficial bug can go suck ****
  • Best of luck roy, more power to you & anyone else that can manage to get something back from Kabam.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    [

Because if it wasn't based on 'max' health, as opposed to current health, the regen woul and Kabam let yet another bug go live.

Kabam tester best job in the world. You pretend to work for a bit, you fix something, you create 2 more things to fix so you have something to work on and then you enjoy the money whales dropped for you because the new champ looks smashing. Ez pz.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    I pulled a 5* Mephisto as well but maybe it's just me but I assumed that his regen was based off base health like every other regen champ in the game so I'm not upset about the change kabam is making. What I am upset about is his SP3 not working as described.
  • emsehvenemsehven Posts: 32
    But going on the logic that regen is based on base health, then the 30% trigger should be based on base health as well? So at 20k health, then regen should trigger only when health hits 6k? But i don't think that's the case
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    emsehven wrote: »
    But going on the logic that regen is based on base health, then the 30% trigger should be based on base health as well? So at 20k health, then regen should trigger only when health hits 6k? But i don't think that's the case

Trigger isn’t regen.
  • emsehvenemsehven Posts: 32
    But it says when below 30% health? So when they refer to “health” in one part of the description it refers to base health, in another part of the same description it refers to health as modified by AW nodes?
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    No mod or admin input on this one, I guess this proves that the issues is irrelevant. Better luck next time OP.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    The mod only need to close the thread. It was already stated that it was clearly bug from the start
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    bdubbs2736 wrote: »
    Qwerty wrote: »
    MadMarks wrote: »
    Using the same argument, why does magik's limbo scale with attack when it is a flat value on her sig ability? There is no rhyme or reason why kabam does what they do. wait it is all about the $$$$

because attack and regeneration are two different functions. it's explicitly stated that regeneration will be done on base health, there was no mention of attack being scaled or limbo or anything.

But what about the health magik gets back after taking damage during limbo? Shouldn’t that be base health %?

magik heals back the damage she took during limbo. if she took 2k damage, she heals back 2k damage regardless if it's modified or base health.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    First of all, lets all agree on one thing. Mephisto regen in AW should equal the regen process of other champs like, ultron, IM, SIM, Wolvy, etc.
    In other words his regen should be calculated from his flat base health.

But...it was his description what made him special and different to everyone else.
    When below 30% Health, each Persistent Soul Charge is consumed, Regenerating 10% of max Health per charge.
    And so for the first few days he was working according to HIS DESCRIPTION.

Now, this is a total misrepresentation by Kabam. They made him like that, and then they released him like that.
    Only after the community went berzek over it are now they changing him completely.

Unfortunately there is no way of tracking down who used awakening stones on him otherwise I would suggest Kabam to refund them. But at the very least, people that spent on him deserve some sort of compensation.

regenerating 10% of max health can swing both ways to mean either base or modified health. regeneration has explicitly been said to be based off base health.
  • Endo915Endo915 Posts: 40
    Just pay the game and shut up!!! Yes I meant pay because the Chinese pay and you Americans are cheap af
    tmycgv64o71z.png
    Now the description has been changed.. from 10% to 10 health.. next this will be a bug.. and they will carry on with their apologies and change it to another defenition.. while not paying the price for their mistake.. if you change how a character is described it is at kabams fault and none other
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    His sig has nothing to do with his regen. He is still a great defender but only if dupped