**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on the new AQ update?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
Honestly I really like it usually I bring mutants to AQ so I love the sound it this!I would love to hear your opinions

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    23% t5cc a cycle for me, that makes me happy, just under double the current
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    No more free heals for mag red and Omega if you run suicides and willpower is a huge blow. As is the maybe nerf to omega's damage...

The update to map 4 AI is a huge relief.

Glory store updates look juicy, will be pushing for TB now that's for sure!

Gutted about the Omega nerf though, that's a huge blow as he carries me through AQ itemless, week in, week out :-(
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Not looking forward to fighting professor x. These are good changes if you have a mutant team.

Not if it's built on Omega!
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Cyclops beyond god tier now?!
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    I'm very excited. I love AQ and it was getting a little stale.... plus, the Glory store update!!!!!
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Does the ‘most effective aq champion’ refer to only redclops and not blueclops?
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    anaLysis_ said:

Does the ‘most effective aq champion’ refer to only redclops and not blueclops?

i think only red
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

Potions not being increased in potency (for glory) or decreased in price with more and more r3's and higher health pools is getting old.

Also how do you ever get an in against the white magneto mini?

Heavy-Hitter
    Mighty Charge - 3
    Power Struggle
    True Strike
    Power Snack 2

Can't bait heavies because of heavy hitter and his specials aren't exactly easily punishable. Node combo seems a bit much.

Sp1. I’m thinking.
    Gamer said:

Potions not being increased in potency (for glory) or decreased in price with more and more r3's and higher health pools is getting old.

Heavy-Hitter
    Mighty Charge - 3
    Power Struggle
    True Strike
    Power Snack 2

Can't bait heavies because of heavy hitter and his specials aren't exactly easily punishable. Node combo seems a bit much.

Sp2. I’m thinking.
    thinking of what
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Gamer said:

Heavy-Hitter
    Mighty Charge - 3
    Power Struggle
    True Strike
    Power Snack 2

Sp2. I’m thinking.
    thinking of what
    To get a oppen bait sp1. That the only way I’m de it since he sp1 is the same as the old sp2 I’m edit my last msg
    Gamer said:

Moot4Life said:

Gamer said:

Heavy-Hitter
    Mighty Charge - 3
    Power Struggle
    True Strike
    Power Snack 2

Sp2. I’m thinking.
    thinking of what
    To get a oppen bait sp1. That the only way I’m de it since he sp1 is the same as the old sp2 I’m edit my last msg
    that can be hard to do though
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    edited November 2020

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can the tier 5 class catalyst fragment crystal be a selector?

Please?
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Not looking forward to that Emma Frost mini boss in map 5, but overall like the new changes.

And I will definitely be taking red cyclops up to rank 5 now.
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    Interested to see the results of these AQ updates, they look like a fun update. A little concerned about Vigor on a final boss...For an opponent who will be Stun Immune and eventually Bleed and Incinerate Immune (if you inflict him with those debuffs) it sounds like it might be a bit overpowered. We'll have to see how it turns out, of course.

I'm starting to take issue with the Glory Store and the availability of Alliance Potions and Revives. These items are not easy to come by and the cost of level 4 potions aren't changing in the slightest. I understand that Kabam wants us to purchase and use the AQ specific potions but at 80 units a pop, it can be a bit much. Not to mention that with a lot of people making use of high level 6* champions, the level 4 Alliance Potions barely heal you up. It just feels super stingy that these potions aren't receiving any sort of update, especially given how pricey they can be.

I think a good update for the base Alliance Potions (and all potions in general, if I'm being honest) and Revives would be to make them all percentage based. Recovering 280 hit points on a team revive feels almost insulting at this point. We're talking like maybe 2% max health of a 5* at 5/65. A small team revive should be at least semi-comparable to what regular questing revives give us in terms of health - you don't need to make it a straight 20%/40%/60% conversion for Levels 1 - 3 (respectively) but I do think a single small revive giving us a measly 280 health is pathetic, and could absolutely use a refresh.
  • deadheatdeadheat Posts: 20
    1) when do AQ season rewards come out?
    2) if I switch alliances now, will I lose out on those rewards?
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I think the apoc boss will be easy because apoc is a dud.
    But seriously, it looks pretty interesting. No one playing map 5 will whine about the ht mini anymore. I’m also predicting the warlock and guilly 2099 will become the most POPULAR options for apoc.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    deadheat said:

1) when do AQ season rewards come out?
    2) if I switch alliances now, will I lose out on those rewards?

There are no season rewards