**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we get T5CC in Cavalier Glory Store

kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 427 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I saw from Seatin's video, and I agree that we should at least get T5CC in the glory store.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    T5cc isn’t in the glory store is it? I didn’t see it in mine. Maybe because I got Thronebreaker in this as cycle though.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

T5cc isn’t in the glory store is it? I didn’t see it in mine. Maybe because I got Thronebreaker in this as cycle though.

December 3rd cycle
  • T5cc isn’t in the glory store is it? I didn’t see it in mine. Maybe because I got Thronebreaker in this as cycle though.

They are talking about the AQ season 8 changes announced here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/235270/alliance-quest-season-8-apocalyptic-mutiny
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 427 ★★★
    Greekhit said:

How you want T5CC fragments at glory store?
    If Kabam gives T5CC to Cavaliers it automatically gives T5CC to Uncollected, since there is no more difference between the two titles at glory store.
    That AQ update is a huge L for Cavaliers 😠

Which is why make the only difference a T5CC at the very least.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    If they did add it to the cavalier glory store it would most likely cost well over 3000 glory. Would u rather spend 3000 glory on a measly 5% of a t5cc or over 70,000 t2a fragments, /60 fully formed t4b/ 30 t4cc crystals? Then everyone will start complaining about how it costs too much. Take what u get.
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Meet the requirements to be able to get T5CC shards in the glory store!
    It's astounding how many self entitled posts there is ever since Kabam released the TB title.

Uncollected players will say they want the same as Cav, and so on.
    Where do you draw the line? At the point where it personally suits you?
  • SouthfenceSouthfence Posts: 39
    How is it self entitled to ask that the resource that is required to become TB be available to those who are not yet TB.

Do you even think about what you are saying?
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    ch4rn said:

It's astounding how many self entitled posts there is ever since Kabam released the TB title.

Exactly. Want TB rewards? Get TB. It’s pretty cut and dry. Getting everything a TB gets without getting the title completely devalues the achievement.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Meebleton said:

I think they should separate the Cav and uncollected stores, and add at least 1 2% t5cc crystal, plus a small increase in T5B and T2A, to the cav store

For sure, Cav is much harder to get than UC, there should be a pretty decent difference between the 2
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★

I fail to see where anyone is asking for all the TB rewards as a Cav level player. People are only asking that the resource that is required to become TB be made available to those wanting to become TB.

I can buy a 10% selector for money right now but I can’t earn it in game through AQ... seems a bit silly to me.

Yes, for all those claiming that it needs to be earned in game, kabam mocks you with their offers. The irony.
  • ch4rn said:

ch4rn said:

The requirements are kind of ****. You have to pull certain champs to even have a chance at running abyss. If you aren’t lucky enough to pull the right 6-8 champs you’re going to spent 10k units on a run.
    The other option is 100% act 6 which takes forever with monthly and side quests still going on. I have the roster to explore act 6, I just don’t have the time. I don’t think it’s crazy to expect cavalier to be able to but 2% fragment crystals. It’s not the same rewards as TB, but the difference in cavalier and uncollected is pretty large, why would the rewards be the same there as well.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    So cavalier players have no need for t5cc and should be classified the exact same as uncollected??? Its funny but when there was no throne breaker title you would see the same bs from ppl about uncollected and cavalier. So basically thronebreaker makes cavalier useless in some instances........... but if that title wasn't here now there would be a MASSIVE uproar for no separation between cavalier and uncollected.
  • I fail to see where anyone is asking for all the TB rewards as a Cav level player. People are only asking that the resource that is required to become TB be made available to those wanting to become TB.

I can buy a 10% selector for money right now but I can’t earn it in game through AQ... seems a bit silly to me.

Imagine that, selling things for cash that take a long time to earn in-game. If only they sold things that were easy to earn in-game, they wouldn't be making the hundreds of millions of dollars they currently generate in revenue.
  • KAYDA said:

Kabam is a business. To make money, they need to get real money in. Then desperate Cav players can’t get access to t5cc "for free" through the game, then they make less money. #golddiggingwhores

I need a decent 6* to r2, before even thinking of r3 and a TB run. EB / Cav is not worth a **** now. So they lose money on that anyways now. So from a business standpoint, overall I think they are losing out on this in the long run.

Just out of curiosity, how much money do you think they are making now with this strategy that you think is losing out in the long run? Because I have a suspicion that however much you think it is, your guess is too low.

Hint: they just had their best Q3 ever, after having their best Q2 ever, and currently on pace to have their best calendar year ever.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

I fail to see where anyone is asking for all the TB rewards as a Cav level player. People are only asking that the resource that is required to become TB be made available to those wanting to become TB.

You can earn it through abyss and Act 6 like the majority of TB players did. Yeah some bought up every T5CC offer out there. But the way to earn full catalysts is right there. Just have to do it
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    I did an Abyss run specifically to get the TB title and did get lucky with the class that I wanted (the only R3 worthy champ in my roster at that time), but even if I didn't get the class I wanted I would've ranked up another champ to get the TB title (and associated benefits in crystals).

I believe there should be a distinction between UC and Cav glory store items, and difference between Cav and TB glory store too. I don't think TB holders would find their title "devalued" if cav players got 2% t5cc crystals instead of 5% like in TB store. Well, I personally wouldn't feel like I got ripped off with having cav players have access to t5cc shards esp considering its less than half what TB players are getting...
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

you can earn it through AQ, run map 7.
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    No no no. Lol byee.