**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    My game is still awful whenever I'm not connected to wifi. I already posted my model, all I want to do is know if there is someone actively working on this specific issue.
  • AP3AP3 Posts: 5
    Hello @Kabam Miike and team can someone please acknowledge the issues going on with iPhone 12? Controls are still wonky and cause deaths constantly. Please work on this.
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 178
    Now everything has a long loading time. Start the game, open any crystal or playing any kind of event.

Are you experimenting with settings or something?
  • I’m on iPhone 12 and My game has completely broke, freezes every time i do anything. Can’t even get into a fight
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Let’s flag help function for a week and see if it helps, just give us 1000 loyalty in daily rewards
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 178
    The game still crashes in arena, really hope you get this fixed in 29.1. If not , there seams to be a good opportunity to have a long break.

Treat the game, your gamers and this forum the way have done the last couple of weeks is begging for reactions.

Offers to be bought is ALWAYS coming steadily and is popping up quite often, no doubt about your focus.
  • YodapeteYodapete Posts: 2
    For months now this game has become a disaster to play on my 6th gen iPad running iOS 14.2. Constant crashes to desktop and when I return to the fight my champ has lost 50% life. Happens in every combat environment. Good thing I haven’t spent a penny on this game in ages......shame on you Kabam.
  • WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    iPhone 7
    iOS 14
    Wifi,with data and wifi assist on
    No other games or apps running in the background.
    The game has froze and shut down 9times in 1 hour, causing losses in arena and quest
  • Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    The game is completely unplayable on iPhone 12. It’s as if the game has auto fight enabled and inputs are all over the place.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★

The game is completely unplayable on iPhone 12. It’s as if the game has auto fight enabled and inputs are all over the place.

Mine is playable at least but I’ve lost count of the number of dropped inputs and unintended actions that have caused me to get hit.

I guess these guys take no pride in their work. It’s poor man.
  • MikeyBMikeyB Posts: 10
    edited November 2020
    Thecurler said:

Mine is playable at least but I’ve lost count of the number of dropped inputs and unintended actions that have caused me to get hit.

I guess these guys take no pride in their work. It’s poor man.
    Same. I still play but dropped inputs have cost me a couple of fights and caused my alliance to lose a war. Pretty crappy. And worse that we are being ignored. I typically buy out all of the Black Friday deals. Not anymore. ...sad thing is that this will still be the top grossing game this weekend so they don’t care if a few of us are unhappy.
  • 50dkpminus50dkpminus Posts: 7
    edited November 2020
    In-Game Name: 50dkpminus
    Device and Model: iPad 6
    Device Operating System: 14.2 iOS
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: latest
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? All, when I am fighting mostly
    Description of the Issue: Game crashes. Simply being kicked out of the game constantly. I am lucky if I can finish a long fight in act 6.
  • 50dkpminus50dkpminus Posts: 7
    Yodapete said:

For months now this game has become a disaster to play on my 6th gen iPad running iOS 14.2. Constant crashes to desktop and when I return to the fight my champ has lost 50% life. Happens in every combat environment. Good thing I haven’t spent a penny on this game in ages......shame on you Kabam.

Looks like i have the same device as you and same problem. Love the game, even considering this s*** cyber weekend for cav and the weird stuff Kabam does, but this game crashing problem is just too much.
  • R_PalmeiraR_Palmeira Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: R_Palmeira
    Device and Model: iPhone 7 Plus
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.2
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: Current version (28.0.1)
    Game Mode: AQ and Arena
    Description of the Issue: the game features crashes, lags and closes during the alliance mission and in the arenas causing loss of life in AQ and loss of the arena sequence.
  • R_PalmeiraR_Palmeira Posts: 3
    The game is closing in every fight of AQ and this causes a great loss, this flaw needs to be corrected immediately as it compromises the conclusion and the AQ awards.
  • AJC_1870AJC_1870 Posts: 43
    edited November 2020
    In-Game Name: AJC~18
    Device and Model: iPad 6th Gen
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.2
    WiFi
    Game Version Installed: Current version (28.0.1)
    Game Mode: AQ and Arena (mostly Arena)
    Description of the Issue: the game features crashes, lags and closes during the alliance mission and in the arenas causing loss of life in AQ and loss of the arena sequence.

I’ve honestly lost count of how many times I’ve been kicked during fights today, let alone in the last hour!
  • AJC_1870AJC_1870 Posts: 43

Yodapete said:

Looks like i have the same device as you and same problem. Love the game, even considering this s*** cyber weekend for cav and the weird stuff Kabam does, but this game crashing problem is just too much.
    You two are lucky, I get kicked and lose the darn fight!
  • DMnstrDMnstr Posts: 14
    In-Game Name: DMnstr
    Device and Model: iPhone 12 Pro
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.2.1
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: Current version (29.0.0)
    Game Mode: Special Quest: Abyss of Legends

I got kicked out of my Abyss run 7 fights in. I took a break and when I went back to the home screen my abyss quest was no longer "in progress". I now need to redo my run. Very frustrating. I hope it can get reinstated and I can continue where I left off.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    29.1 are the minutes of play before everything goes to hell
  • OMLOML Posts: 10
    I’ve been having problems with the game since the Red Goblin update. The game constantly crashes at least 3x per day, and if I’m unlucky, it’ll take half my health from my champ if it occurs at the beginning of a match. The attached
    Screen shot shows my Aegon’s health at 50% but it was full health moments before it crashed. Also, I notice the screen frames start glitching and jumping before a crash, so sometimes I can preemptively avoid having it crash beforehand by force quitting the game app and restarting it. Last, in arenas, I used to be able to push the plus icon next to the champ after they’ve been used in a match to request help and the champs would line up in the order they were played. Now they bounce around when I’m pressing the help (+) icon and they’re totally out of order. It’s been two months now that these issues have persisted.

I’m using an IPhone 8 v14.2.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    In-Game Name: Roger Rabbitt
    Device and Model: iPad 5th Gen
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.2.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: Current version (29.0.0)
    Game Mode: Special Quest: Arena mostly, also in EQ/Story content

Random crashes are out of control. Happening at least once an hour. Incredibly frustrating
  • L0rd3NL0rd3N Posts: 7
    Game version: 29.1

After the new update, game crash everywhere. Crystal vault, menu, before fights, etc.

I can't play anymore. Need urgent fix.
  • Acadia33Acadia33 Posts: 71
    Still crashing after another update. Sad.
  • Katinho_04Katinho_04 Posts: 10
    Device and Version: Iphone 12 pro and Ipad air 3rd gen
    Device Operating System: IOS 14.2.1
    Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile both devices
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular data
    Game Version Installed: 29.1
    Description of the Issue: after the update I keep having the same long loading issues from last month, only happens with mobile data. No problems with the wifi
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    Device : ipad 6th gen
    Software ver : 14.2
    Mcoc ver: 29.1

Issue : game keep crashing randomly in every more of the game on wifi and even tried to connect with 4g hotspot. Still, getting crashes all day long.
  • L0rd3NL0rd3N Posts: 7
    tkhan08 said:

Device : ipad 6th gen
    Software ver : 14.2
    Mcoc ver: 29.1

Issue : game keep crashing randomly in every more of the game on wifi and even tried to connect with 4g hotspot. Still, getting crashes all day long.

Same here in my ipad.