**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will there be more epoch shards? I got sad pulls

As title says ☝️

Comments

• Options
    fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    I opened only 2019 crystals until now. Only sad pulls too.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    You got a 5* star and some 4*, that's more than some get. Just take your win with grace.
  • Options
    Agentk101Agentk101 Posts: 9
    Helpyy said:

I’m not gonna question why you would open 2020 crystals instead of 2019 on a lv59 account.
    But, no I dont think we eill get any more.

Or maybe with gifting event we’ll have a chance somehow?

As in 2020 had had some incredible champions
  • Options
    MahMan999MahMan999 Posts: 18
    3* mole man so underrated not 4* or 5* or 6* mole man but 3* mole man such an underrated hero

definitely not a sad pull stop complaining
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Same my pulls weren’t good like everyone’s in my alliance. Sucks. Oh well lol
  • Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 438 ★★
    MahMan999 said:

3* mole man so underrated not 4* or 5* or 6* mole man but 3* mole man such an underrated hero

definitely not a sad pull stop complaining

4* ain't helping bit in AQ and AW as well story quest. Perhaps u have yet to be uncollected or cavalier that's why I said that
  • Options

+ I dunno if you got more than one 5 star but I only got 1 out of 16 which I was still pretty happy with. A 5 star for easy work

If u became cavalier, 5* duped squirrel girl not helping at all 😂
  • Options

Same my pulls weren’t good like everyone’s in my alliance. Sucks. Oh well lol

Most said too many rng 😑
  • Options
    edited December 2020

You got a 5* star and some 4*, that's more than some get. Just take your win with grace.

5* duped sg and some 4* who I can't even use in most quests
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Sad for you bro as there are many people who got crazy luck with these crystals and after looking those pulls,doesn't feel good but anyway,everybody is not blessed with rng god and let's hope! they come again this month.
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Got pretty sad pulls too. Mostly duped champs that I didn't need more sig levels on, no doom no warlock to be seen. Sadness.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Helpyy said:

I’m not gonna question why you would open 2020 crystals instead of 2019 on a lv59 account.
    But, no I dont think we eill get any more.

Or maybe with gifting event we’ll have a chance somehow?

many reasons why someone would, i would theres NF in the crystal
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    All I ever wanted for Christmas was 5*/6* Spider Ham because he‘s so broken. 300k damage from one used enemy SK and Degen immunity I heard ... just wow. Best Science Champ added since Void/Torch (but he will be nerfed maybe, just too strong)!

But all I got was that ... not even a 4*/5* Apocalypse ... (yes, 2x 6* and 5x 5* basically for free is nothing to complain about and I‘m still happy and grateful ... but no Apoc/Spider Ham for me this year, have to wait for next Featured now).

• Options
    kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★

Against all the 6*s people have been pulling, I don't see how this is a win. People have a right to complain about trash luck. As in, trash luck actually exist. God give it time and people will actually justify the 3*s as well.
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    I don't care for them, and hope the holiday surprises aren't RNG dependent...all 3* and 4* not even a 5*...I would much rather have guaranteed items like t5B or T2A as opposed to those energy consuming quests that ended up as a bunch of 3* extra isos and low level champs I don't need. Waste of energy refills.
  • Options
    AGENT_A7KAGENT_A7K Posts: 23
    Contrary to people's predictions I think we will get these shards in the kabam gift box... maybe with other things too
    Especially that it remains weeks before the end of the event
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Opened 15 of the cavs and pulled 1 5* (red Symbiote) the rest was 3* dogshit
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

All I ever wanted for Christmas was 5*/6* Spider Ham because he‘s so broken. 300k damage from one used enemy SK and Degen immunity I heard ... just wow. Best Science Champ added since Void/Torch (but he will be nerfed maybe, just too strong)!

But all I got was that ... not even a 4*/5* Apocalypse ... (yes, 2x 6* and 5x 5* basically for free is nothing to complain about and I‘m still happy and grateful ... but no Apoc/Spider Ham for me this year, have to wait for next Featured now).

Agree though u got 6* imm abomination, but having no apocalypse as 5* is really disappointing. U got him as 2* at least u got a profile pic LMAO I didn't get any version of him