**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Hulk or Elektra?

SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
We are down to the final contestents for rank up. Both unduped, which one is best for questing.

Hulk or Elektra? 59 votes

Hulk
57%
Etaki_LirakoiGroundedWisdomwinterthurNevvBAlfa_PigeonNoob_2yrsHarcourtmazeAakashFluffydragon2TheLazyKingNyaleSpity68YellsomeRaaXillymanSpeedbumpARMAGEDDON999doctordoomDave_the_destroyerMasterTroller42 34 votes
Elektra
42%
SnakeEyes69BadroseErza_ScarletJamesMJestressDarkZenvg2782AfridKDoggg2017adqqedfyvrVision_41MastaChief117RotellyMr_OtterJon8299Stark78AlfazerogodsAshburnDoctor_PatriotDivineBlaze 25 votes

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Elektra
    Hulk needs to be duped get that insane damage
  • italian_treeitalian_tree Posts: 79
    Elektra
    Afrid wrote: »
    Hulk needs to be duped get that insane damage

ya hulk needs those dupe levels
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    The winner is elektra!
    The winner is elektra!
  • Hulk
    Lesser the health hulk becomes dangerous
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Jestress wrote: »
    Lesser the health hulk becomes dangerous

he said his champs are unduped. hulk gets no damage bonus with less health while unduped.

Doesn't he still get the Hulk smash fury buff unduped when he hits a certain health threshold once?
    Well the poll goes on...
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    HUlk has an immunity, he does more damage than Elektra, if you play well his sig wouldnt be that helpful, unless you go against nodes with unavoidable damage
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Elektra
    Elektra has more utility for me but I also use resonate in my set

Hulk is kinda my god for killing collector 3 times with only 7 revives each time and a couple dozen pots… but he NEEDS to be duped
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    If you had a Hulk duped, try an SP2 or SP3 when he is in Hulk smash low health mode with 2 fury buffs. You'll see the most damage a hero can give one shot.