**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Act 5 Chapter 3

167891012»

Comments

• ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    For the record.....the science path w spiked armor in 5.3.6 is the epitomy of an example of what a bunch of mindless unimaginative and lazy **** your developing team is;)

Unavoidable damage is hands down the largest pile of **** and a big **** you guys for creating it....

The spiked armour path in 5.3.5 was harder, but not impossible. At least i could use AA and Gwen in the 5.3.6 path
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Archangel wrecks in all of 5.3 minus immune champs. Even in quests that take away attack value and you're facing a tech. The poison, bleed, and neurotoxin destroys everything.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Archangel wrecks in all of 5.3 minus immune champs. Even in quests that take away attack value and you're facing a tech. The poison, bleed, and neurotoxin destroys everything.

shhhhh
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Why shhhh ?
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Why shhhh ?

because we don't need a spotlight shined on him. <3
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Qwerty wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Why shhhh ?

because we don't need a spotlight shined on him. <3

It's not like everyone doesn't know he's a badass.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Can someone explain why spectre node keeps taking 47 health off me per half second? I know healing is reversed but I'm not procuring any willpower or healing, is it taking life off me for dexterity procuring?
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    @Speeds80 spectre counts as a debuff so it activates willpower. It’s stupid but that’s how it’s setup. I actually took willpower off to do spectre path in 5.3.6.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    @Speeds80 spectre counts as a debuff so it activates willpower. It’s stupid but that’s how it’s setup. I actually took willpower off to do spectre path in 5.3.6.

Spectre is on a cycle, and if you are on an L1 lock path with it, you can hit L1 and trigger Power Lock after Spectre ends, and gain WP healing from there to make up for what was lost from Spectre, but have to keep Power Lock off while it's up again. Tricky, but done right, you won't lost much life. But far easier to pull WP off (leave it on for the power lock path of Cosmic, and at least get some small free heals, ha)
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Amonthir wrote: »

Spectre is on a cycle, and if you are on an L1 lock path with it, you can hit L1 and trigger Power Lock after Spectre ends, and gain WP healing from there to make up for what was lost from Spectre, but have to keep Power Lock off while it's up again. Tricky, but done right, you won't lost much life. But far easier to pull WP off (leave it on for the power lock path of Cosmic, and at least get some small free heals, ha)

That’s exactly what I did. Since chip damage is so high, I took my duped DD to that spectre path in 5.3.6 due to Punisher and Falcon L1s being unavoidable otherwise. Took nearly 200 hits to take out Punisher thanks to global node. However, it was worth it. I didn’t even need a revive with that path and it was the last one I needed to 100 5.3.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Awesome thanks @Amonthir and @Madman_marvin, will leave it till last and drop willpower,
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    edited November 2017
    @Speeds80 , also if you have Salve it will be subject to Spectre; made worse if you also have Recovery. Learned this the hard way and had to keep healing up between fights the first run I made at it. Removed both and WP the next time it was a breeze.
  • MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    Any news if act 5.4 will be released in December?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @MH2804 unless they are going to not make good on the promise that it would be possible to 5/65 a 5* before 6*s are playable it has to be out in December. Of course it wouldn't be the first promise they failed to keep. They also promised that Dr. Strange would still be a top champ after the nerf, just "closer to the pack." It's hard to see that promise as anything but a bald-faced lie at this point.