**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is an easy way to get 5 star crystal shards

Hey guys! I can’t seem to get a 5 star crystal, I have 7,500 shards but from calendar and apology from last week, what’s w way to get it?

Comments

• AlienScumAlienScum Posts: 9
    Lol
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Ask for another apology!
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Arenas, monthly event, and SA rewards
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Become a NEET then you can bust easily the rest.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Feature arena and heroic event exploration.
  • AlienScumAlienScum Posts: 9
    Thanks but My best champion is only 2868
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Be patient. Build your roster. Grind arenas. Put in work. No easy way short of spending money.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    AlienScum wrote: »
    Thanks but My best champion is only 2868

So? That shouldn't stop you from playing arena or event quests.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Completing Heroic or Master in Event Quest (Monthly Quest), Summoner Advancement, Arena Grinds, Opening Massive Crystals (Mainly 4-Stars), or just wait. But I think doing Story is pretty fast.
  • Bnjsimo85Bnjsimo85 Posts: 1
    Hi
  • SavageBreaker69SavageBreaker69 Posts: 70
    Just fully explore event quests in heroic difficulty and get 1000 5* crystal shards.Easy !!!!!
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    Lol @GbSarkar

Honestly though running feature arena is a pretty good way to nab some, as well as monthly quests.

Here’s to hoping your 5* pull is a good one.

Dr. Zola

We can only hope but knowing kabam he will get a she hulk
    Just fully explore event quests in heroic difficulty and get 1000 5* crystal shards.Easy !!!!!

Yeah true but only doing that it would take 10 months for you to collect a 5* which will more likely than not be garbage
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Get uncollected and complete the uncollected event quest. Completing it all, plus the other ones gets a full 5* crystal
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    Get uncollected and complete the uncollected event quest. Completing it all, plus the other ones gets a full 5* crystal

Lol he said an easy way
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★

Lol he said an easy way

Explore master event quest.
    Event quests are the easiest ways to get 5* shards.

Lol he said an easy way

Explore master event quest.
    Event quests are the easiest ways to get 5* shards.

Agreed
  • Duplicate four stars are an easy way to get more but it very rare to duplicate them.
  • GfhdtGfhdt Posts: 13
    I would say that the monthly event quests are the best. You normally get at least 1000 5 star shards from 100%ing them on heroic, then it’s probably arenas, although they are a grind!
  • Just 100% event quest which come in every update
    NP
  • I was looking for a way to get some shards and I came across this right here http://bit.ly/5shrds