**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best champions for legends run

five-star spider man classic is suitable for legends run?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    If he is dups he kind of just evade. All akt so i dont Can get parry of and kil Them fast enuget. But Thah just my tuget
  • edited October 2017
    vizerd wrote: »
    five-star spider man classic is suitable for legends run?
    if you mean labyrinth of legends no he isnt a good choice. Star lord is the star others that can do it are spidey stark angela storm drax black panther captain marvel gwenpool perhaps x23 iceman thats all i can think of. You need good damage dealers

Technically you can complete it with anyone but the weaker the champ the obvious more units to complete

• Hey there! In order to make sure that this thread is found and people can discuss this, I've moved the thread to our Strategy and Tips section.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Spider is great for legend runs he hits like a truck end those fights fast. You need suicides and a critical rate team and you can hammer it.
  • KDawg88KDawg88 Posts: 53
    Gamer wrote: »
    If he is dups he kind of just evade. All akt so i dont Can get parry of and kil Them fast enuget. But Thah just my tuget

Sorry, what?

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    KDawg88 wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »

Sorry, what?
    im mean. If spidey is dups and depen one with one og spidey If it is spark spidey then he good to god. If it rugulaer spidey. And he is dups he most likely. To just evade. So to finishe figth fast. Then. Im wil say. GP is better chois. But im dont say hes bad it just my thuget one it If u dont understand this. and Sry my english. Com from Danmark