**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    How stingy.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    I'm 100% convinced. There's just no way this calender can be real. Either that or a bug.
    Kabam is a social experiment lol.
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★

I'm 100% convinced. There's just no way this calender can be real. Either that or a bug.

It is known
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Hi I'm John quiniones and this is What Would You Do.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

ItsDamien said:

Just remember. This was the 2016 calendar.

Are you complaining???😮😮😮😱😱😱😱
    Again, you need to learn the difference between criticising and complaining. I haven't complained about the calendar this year.

My criticism is that at least the 2016 calendar looked like a Holiday Calendar. Look at all the extra flare they added to it.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Well, at the end of the day its free stuff without the stress or grind...maybe this time I can get something other than 3* or 4* from those Epoch shards.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    I would love this honestly, some extra cav crystals would be great
  • VICTORYLION01VICTORYLION01 Posts: 51
    edited December 2020
    Is this for real kabam pls say its a christmas prank!!!!
    We have already had a bad year!!!
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Still trying to figure out what’s more messed up. The Cartman Scott Tenorman chili or this calendar.
    edited December 2020
    These aren’t even a good amount of solo crystal shards lol. Most people can get close to these amounts in a day.
  • Martian2Martian2 Posts: 5
    Biten said:

Daphboy said:

SparkAlot said:

Last year, when everyone bought the Cyber weekend deals...

This year, where most people passed on Cyber weekend "deals"

Ohhhh now it makes sense. So it’s the communities fault for not spending on cyber weekend. This is our punishment. Next time we will buy their terrible offers and like it, like it hard.

People want everything easy. Make the whole game 100% and stop crying.
    Bro I'm complaining about calander because it an downgrade from last year not because I want it easy
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Theory: Maybe there are 3 calenders
    Christmas Past, Present, and Future.
  • Odinson9Odinson9 Posts: 115
    I agree with this idea
  • Odinson9Odinson9 Posts: 115
    Even if I get all 3 stars it’s still better
  • Kabam is a scam, the holiday calendar was way better last year, they don’t know how to progress their game, they just want us to get ripped off, before anyone says it’s free stuff I know that, every game gives free stuff to get you to play their game, but if the game is in regression people aren’t going to play it!
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    Its like kabam are intentionally trying to agitate the player base... I think I felt the same way when I was waiting tables and some guy left me a 50c tip... not sure why he was surprised when I handed it back. I wish I could do the same here 😂💁‍♂️
  • aman_1234aman_1234 Posts: 16
    Solo crystal shards what .we need epoch shards and more gifting crystals .kabam compensate us or change the calendar
    @kabam mike@kabam john
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    edited December 2020

Well, it looks like the mysterious “Resources” turns out to be “Epoch Shards”.....and I can’t even exchange for two Cavalier Year-based Crystals after collecting all the shards from this calendar.....

Interesting~🤷🏾‍♂️

And BTW, it seems that this Christmas celebration calendar is not progression-based. You will receive a same calendar no matter if you’re Uncollected, Cavalier or ThroneBreaker~
  • HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    Is it a joke or real server bug????!!!!!!!