**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

🎁Join My 3rd Annual Gifting Giveaway!🎁

Comments

• Rlay02Rlay02 Posts: 22 β˜…
    edited December 2020
    IGN:Rlay02
    1st:2 ggc
    2nd:1 ggc
    The best thing that happened to me this year was that i got 5 star dr doom from epoch crystal
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Holros
    Prize: I'm cool and content with any prize you decide to dish out
    Best Thing: I became uncollected and Cav in the space of 3months and my acct rating broke the 500k mark.
  • WarDynasty_8WarDynasty_8 Posts: 25 β˜…
    IGN:War dynasty
    First Prize preference: 2 GGC
    Second prize preference: 1 GGC
    My best moment was when I defeated the grandmaster in act 6.4 after 1000 units of spending on him and got 6* long shot and duped my 6* omega red
  • AtomixX33AtomixX33 Posts: 63 β˜…
    Atomix X 33
    I would like to win the mastery core ones
    The best thing that happened to me is that i got ghost and made her my first rank5 5*
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2020
    Gift I would prefer: 1 Greater Gifting Crystal + 10 Energy Refills, 10 Energy Refills for second place.
    IGN: im stuff
    Best thing that has happened to me in game all year was Act 6 Completion on release of 6.4, it definitely skyrocketed my account relative to what it was before this.
  • MistMist Posts: 10 β˜…
    IGN: S I M O N
    Prize request: 2 GMC.
    My favourite moment was pulling 5* Ghost, she is my favourite champ, I have a 5/50 sig 99 Ghost for about 2 years and have been practiced since then, I’m so happy to pulled her as 5*.
  • ugug Posts: 7 β˜…
    IGN: LeseMajesty
    1 GGC + 10 energy refills/ 1 GGC
    I have reached 4m milestone that was pretty exhausting but rewards were pretty good too
  • Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103 β˜…
    IGN:StarkSpidey38
    2GGC/1 GGG
    For me the best moment was pulling 6* doctor doom from a cav crystal as my 20th 6* and the first one worth rank 2.
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117 β˜…
    IGN: JonnySnow
    Prize request: 2 GGCs or 1 GGC if second place

Best thing that happened to me opening two 25% t5cc back to back and getting skill in both so I could R3 my BWDO and become Thronebreaker!!

Which then snowballed into my being able to buy the new Featured 6* in the Black Iso Market for 2k less shards (I didn't have enough otherwise) and pulled 6* CGR! :)
  • Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92 β˜…
    IGN: The GrandmΓ€ster
    Prize request: 2 GGC
    The best thing happened:- My AOL completion opening, I got cosmic t5 and my corvus was r3 instantly. That was my YAYYY moment of year.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: JediMasteryoda
    2GGC
    Best moment this year was pulling 6* Cosmic Ghost Rider and 6* Ghost. The MCoC Gods have granted me their favor, I hope you do as well πŸ˜‚
  • Diem926Diem926 Posts: 37 β˜…
    IGN: Diem926
    *2 Greater Gifting Crystals*
    Best moment was R3ing my 6* Doom
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164 β˜…
    IGN johnlaw3742
    1st place - *2 Greater Gifting Crystals*
    2nd place - *1 Greater Gifting Crystal*
    Best thing to happen in game for me this year is becoming Cavalier.
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Malchaeis
    1st place: 2 GGC
    2nd place: 1GGC
    Best thing to happen to me so far this year is finally being able to do a completion run on act 6.
  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85 β˜…
    IGN: Juan3s
    1st: 2GGC 2nd: GGC
    Best thing this year: Finally getting a 5*AA and getting him to R5! Has helped me breeze through so much content.
  • MainzelMainzel Posts: 50 β˜…
    IGN: Mainzel
    1st place: 2GGC
    2nd place: 1GGC
    Best thing that heapned:
    Duped my 6* Doom a couple of months ago after pulling him from my only Doom cav crystal back in 2019. A close second is that I became thronebreaker last week
  • Pooper500Pooper500 Posts: 9 β˜…
    IGN: Melee knight

2 GGC or the 1GGC

Best thing to happen to me this year would have to be me finally beating labyrinth. I know that awards are outdated but it’s always kind of been a personal goal of mine and I finnaly did it so feels good :)
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Warlord5838
    2 GGC's if First , 1 GGC if second.
    Best thing happened to me this year is my journey from proven to defeating Grandmaster and act 7.1 this year. I completed all the quests as fast as I can and the joy that I got left me elated for quite some time. My roster developed from having only 4* 4/40s to 13 5* rank 5 champions. This year has been a phenomenal year for my Mcoc roster.
  • ZerospikebantuZerospikebantu Posts: 24 β˜…
    IGN: Lord Drakken56
    Prize request: 2 ggc crystals
    Best pull this year was my 5 star doom, I got him during the April side event quest
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN : anurag1606
    1st prize: 2 GGC
    2ND prize: 1 GGC
    best thing happened to me this year, i got my favourite character Dr doom as 6 star on 4th July and got him again on cyber weekend. And him being my 1st 6r3 got me the throne breaker title.
  • Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 159 β˜…
    IGN Timmy2xs~1
    BEST THING WAS PULLING DOOM OUT OF A BASIC 6* CRYSTAL! After opening a bunch of Nexus crystals & not getting him!
  • FireantFireant Posts: 36 β˜…
    IGN: fireant171
    2 GGC / 1 GGC
    My favorite moment was pulling aegon. That alone would be enough usually but I also pulled ghost 2 days after. That would also be enough... but this was right after cyber weekend. I got completely shafted out of 5 6*s, and all of my 16 5* featured didn't give a single dragon man. So it felt good to get two insane characters, with aegon being one of my favorites in the game.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Staph Member
    Prize: Mastery core option
    Best In Game: addition of Cavalier EQ and 100% exploration this month
  • AVENGED27AVENGED27 Posts: 17 β˜…
    IGN: AVENGED27
    1st: 2 GGC
    2nd 1GGC
    Best moment was becoming uncollected
  • Ivan7670Ivan7670 Posts: 8 β˜…
    I would like the mastery cores for either one. My IGN is Ivan7670
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: MaddogHT
    GGCs
    I was able to 100% Abyss grinding as a F2P player in a 5 month window (between beginning of February - beginning of June)
  • fallenp0etfallenp0et Posts: 62 β˜…
    IGN: fallenp0et
    (it's a Zero not an O)
    1st prize : 2 GCC
    2nd prize : 1 GCC
    I opened a 6* Captain Marvel Movie and took her to rank 2 ☺️