**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

🎁Join My 3rd Annual Gifting Giveaway!🎁

Comments

• Rlay02Rlay02 Posts: 22 β˜…
    edited December 2020
    IGN:Rlay02
    1st:2 ggc
    2nd:1 ggc
    The best thing that happened to me this year was that i got 5 star dr doom from epoch crystal
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Holros
    Prize: I'm cool and content with any prize you decide to dish out
    Best Thing: I became uncollected and Cav in the space of 3months and my acct rating broke the 500k mark.
  • WarDynasty_8WarDynasty_8 Posts: 25 β˜…
    IGN:War dynasty
    First Prize preference: 2 GGC
    Second prize preference: 1 GGC
    My best moment was when I defeated the grandmaster in act 6.4 after 1000 units of spending on him and got 6* long shot and duped my 6* omega red
  • AtomixX33AtomixX33 Posts: 63 β˜…
    Atomix X 33
    I would like to win the mastery core ones
    The best thing that happened to me is that i got ghost and made her my first rank5 5*
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2020
    Gift I would prefer: 1 Greater Gifting Crystal + 10 Energy Refills, 10 Energy Refills for second place.
    IGN: im stuff
    Best thing that has happened to me in game all year was Act 6 Completion on release of 6.4, it definitely skyrocketed my account relative to what it was before this.
  • MistMist Posts: 10 β˜…
    IGN: S I M O N
    Prize request: 2 GMC.
    My favourite moment was pulling 5* Ghost, she is my favourite champ, I have a 5/50 sig 99 Ghost for about 2 years and have been practiced since then, I’m so happy to pulled her as 5*.
  • ugug Posts: 7 β˜…
    IGN: LeseMajesty
    1 GGC + 10 energy refills/ 1 GGC
    I have reached 4m milestone that was pretty exhausting but rewards were pretty good too
  • Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103 β˜…
    IGN:StarkSpidey38
    2GGC/1 GGG
    For me the best moment was pulling 6* doctor doom from a cav crystal as my 20th 6* and the first one worth rank 2.
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117 β˜…
    IGN: JonnySnow
    Prize request: 2 GGCs or 1 GGC if second place

Best thing that happened to me opening two 25% t5cc back to back and getting skill in both so I could R3 my BWDO and become Thronebreaker!!

Which then snowballed into my being able to buy the new Featured 6* in the Black Iso Market for 2k less shards (I didn't have enough otherwise) and pulled 6* CGR! :)
  • Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92 β˜…
    IGN: The GrandmΓ€ster
    Prize request: 2 GGC
    The best thing happened:- My AOL completion opening, I got cosmic t5 and my corvus was r3 instantly. That was my YAYYY moment of year.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: JediMasteryoda
    2GGC
    Best moment this year was pulling 6* Cosmic Ghost Rider and 6* Ghost. The MCoC Gods have granted me their favor, I hope you do as well πŸ˜‚
  • Diem926Diem926 Posts: 37 β˜…
    IGN: Diem926
    *2 Greater Gifting Crystals*
    Best moment was R3ing my 6* Doom
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164 β˜…
    IGN johnlaw3742
    1st place - *2 Greater Gifting Crystals*
    2nd place - *1 Greater Gifting Crystal*
    Best thing to happen in game for me this year is becoming Cavalier.
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Malchaeis
    1st place: 2 GGC
    2nd place: 1GGC
    Best thing to happen to me so far this year is finally being able to do a completion run on act 6.
  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85 β˜…
    IGN: Juan3s
    1st: 2GGC 2nd: GGC
    Best thing this year: Finally getting a 5*AA and getting him to R5! Has helped me breeze through so much content.
  • MainzelMainzel Posts: 50 β˜…
    IGN: Mainzel
    1st place: 2GGC
    2nd place: 1GGC
    Best thing that heapned:
    Duped my 6* Doom a couple of months ago after pulling him from my only Doom cav crystal back in 2019. A close second is that I became thronebreaker last week
  • Pooper500Pooper500 Posts: 9 β˜…
    IGN: Melee knight

2 GGC or the 1GGC

Best thing to happen to me this year would have to be me finally beating labyrinth. I know that awards are outdated but it’s always kind of been a personal goal of mine and I finnaly did it so feels good :)
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Warlord5838
    2 GGC's if First , 1 GGC if second.
    Best thing happened to me this year is my journey from proven to defeating Grandmaster and act 7.1 this year. I completed all the quests as fast as I can and the joy that I got left me elated for quite some time. My roster developed from having only 4* 4/40s to 13 5* rank 5 champions. This year has been a phenomenal year for my Mcoc roster.
  • ZerospikebantuZerospikebantu Posts: 24 β˜…
    IGN: Lord Drakken56
    Prize request: 2 ggc crystals
    Best pull this year was my 5 star doom, I got him during the April side event quest
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN : anurag1606
    1st prize: 2 GGC
    2ND prize: 1 GGC
    best thing happened to me this year, i got my favourite character Dr doom as 6 star on 4th July and got him again on cyber weekend. And him being my 1st 6r3 got me the throne breaker title.
  • Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 159 β˜…
    IGN Timmy2xs~1
    BEST THING WAS PULLING DOOM OUT OF A BASIC 6* CRYSTAL! After opening a bunch of Nexus crystals & not getting him!
  • FireantFireant Posts: 36 β˜…
    IGN: fireant171
    2 GGC / 1 GGC
    My favorite moment was pulling aegon. That alone would be enough usually but I also pulled ghost 2 days after. That would also be enough... but this was right after cyber weekend. I got completely shafted out of 5 6*s, and all of my 16 5* featured didn't give a single dragon man. So it felt good to get two insane characters, with aegon being one of my favorites in the game.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Staph Member
    Prize: Mastery core option
    Best In Game: addition of Cavalier EQ and 100% exploration this month
  • AVENGED27AVENGED27 Posts: 17 β˜…
    IGN: AVENGED27
    1st: 2 GGC
    2nd 1GGC
    Best moment was becoming uncollected
  • Ivan7670Ivan7670 Posts: 8 β˜…
    I would like the mastery cores for either one. My IGN is Ivan7670
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: MaddogHT
    GGCs
    I was able to 100% Abyss grinding as a F2P player in a 5 month window (between beginning of February - beginning of June)
  • fallenp0etfallenp0et Posts: 62 β˜…
    IGN: fallenp0et
    (it's a Zero not an O)
    1st prize : 2 GCC
    2nd prize : 1 GCC
    I opened a 6* Captain Marvel Movie and took her to rank 2 ☺️