**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can i use these heroes for first path of the abyss ?

Comments

• Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    if u can quake very well, use her for collector, 25-30 revives if u play well
    i quaked him on 3 paths, not cheap but 1k units is better than 5k lol
  • Options
    TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    even if you play really well with this team, you still need a lot of units. even with aegon on the team, you need at least 3K units. it’s because there’s a timer where the opponents will become unblockable and unstoppable so you will die when the timer reaches that point. ideally you should have 5K units before you start just in case
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    It’s not going to be pretty with that team but it could work if you have a boat load of units.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I would wait until you have aegon, Corvus or Ghost for the collector.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 604 ★★★

even if you play really well with this team, you still need a lot of units. even with aegon on the team, you need at least 3K units. it’s because there’s a timer where the opponents will become unblockable and unstoppable so you will die when the timer reaches that point. ideally you should have 5K units before you start just in case

My alliance mate did it with 400 units so not sure why everyone thinks you need 5k, I myself did it with 1800

• Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★

My alliance mate did it with 400 units so not sure why everyone thinks you need 5k, I myself did it with 1800

I think it's like the Collector in 5.2.6. Everybody says get 1k units, but almost nobody uses that much against him. It's like a standard safety net, bit depending on your skill it could be more or less. On the 5.2.6 collector I used 120