**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance quest tiers fix

Any update on when AQ tiers will be corrected? The rewards for advanced are terrible.

Comments

• JDubStrikeJDubStrike Posts: 6
    They posted a, "we'll let you know as soon as we have something to tell you"

I understand there's a lot involved in figuring this out and I even understand the lack of updates regarding the problem. What I don't understand is why there's been no mention of compensation as a result of this horrible blunder. I've been playing this game since within the first month of its launch and the entire mindset of those making compensation decisions is way different than in the past. In the past there was at least some type of compensation within a couple hours of any outage or problem. The biggest frustration of all for me is that there's no incentive to play through or tolerate these issues.

J-Dub Strike
  • CinnCinn Posts: 81
    Well that’s disheartening on the lack of updates. To be honest the incentive to keep playing is diminishing for myself and a lot of my alliance mates, most now do minimal grinding since 4*s are being devalued and the continuous bugs that don’t get fixed and then the compensation is poor, if and when they do. Most of those who I know who are still playing at this point are only doing so for their alliance mates and the connection to Marvel. Sadly, those reasons only last for so long. I went from a moderate spender to free player now with little interest in doing more than alliance events and the bare minimum.
  • This been disapointing as usually is, tgen the mods are rude and talk(type) down to the players who keep them employed, 2.5 years abd ive finally had enough. Who treats theur customers this way? Threats of "dealing wuth us" , closing threads cause people are frustrated and want some form of communication , etc.. list goes on and on, one of highest money making games out there and takes so long to fix anything and everything that affects its players, funny how when a glitch happens that is beneficial to players it gets fixed asap or server is shutdown fir emergency maintenance, but in this aq tier case like all other issues that affect players over the last 2.5 years it take forever to fix and the mods on here are rude. ATROCIOUS. Good riddens mcoc. Yall should invest in an expert public relations company. Customer is always wrong with you people. Game going down tubes quick, keep talking down to your customers, great job.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Slight update on AQ TIER issue

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/26804/eta-of-aq-bracket-fix

Thanks for using the MCoC InfoBot!
  • Lost all desire to play, can thank yoursrlves for it, every game / app has issues, its the way uou handle them that makes it easy to fall back , ruined a great game with your greed and lack of customer support.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    I agree Luke sadly. And I'm the leader of a 10 mill alliance and we are struggling to keep playing
  • Yep, i went from leader of 8.5 mil , map 5x5 , tier 2 aw , etc. To barley playing, alliance was solid 27 -28 for over a year, started losing 1member here 1 there, not for bigger better alliance, they simply lost interest. Within 1 month of 1st long time member quiting 10 more followed, now I'm in a 11 member alliance, barley play, didnt finish heroic or master events for 1st time ever in September, so far have done 1 path in October's event. Lol. I never spent consitent money, had be great deal, but spent my share of cash, i rarely login now, never mind look at any deals or even consider dropping another dime, cant even get self to move on map 1 now . Lol. Aw was only thing that was still fun until new map and pts system, now its a joke too. Money grab, 25 more defender kills with this weak alliance im in and we still lose the aw due to pi rating , losing by. 21, 35 pts. Etc. Lol. Smh they took all skill out of aw. Last but not least, now this aq tier issue and kabams horrible response to frustrated players, threatening customers in any business doesnt work, they really believe they the 1 buisness that can continue to treat customers this way and survive, ive never posted in here in 2.5 years of playing. Today is 1st time and will be last time, reading their replies to people made me sick to my stomach.
  • Myxkidz77Myxkidz77 Posts: 78
    Constant bug and game play diminish is becoming a major decision in giving up on 3 years of game play. What once was an amazingly fun experience has become a painful irritation of blunders after blunders. And instead of taking the time and fixing it properly. They are relying on the addictive nature of the game to try n keep us playing. As a leader I’m at my wits end. I’m not having fun at all anymore! Yet I can’t stop grinding away...
  • Myxkidz77Myxkidz77 Posts: 78
    Shared some responses with a moderator and even he/she was surprised at how support responds to people.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Myxkidz77 wrote: »
    Shared some responses with a moderator and even he/she was surprised at how support responds to people.

at least someone answers you
  • JDubStrikeJDubStrike Posts: 6
    Yes this was the update I referenced that pretty much says we will update you when we have an update. My issue is, "what are you doing to make me get over the wait for the fix?"
    Kocheese wrote: »
    Slight update on AQ TIER issue

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/26804/eta-of-aq-bracket-fix

Thanks for using the MCoC InfoBot!

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    I'm not sure there's much more they can say at this point--the issue I think is thornier than "just give us the rewards we would have earned." But the costs for those who have been adversely affected expand a little each day--for example, just now, during the combo Tech Advancement/Level Up events, affected players have lost shards and cats from crystals that could have been used for rank ups, lost glory that could have been similarly used, etc. It goes way beyond getting the right milestones and ultimately, rank rewards at the end of the AQ week.

I assume there's no way to individually put affected alliances in the correct place rewards-wise. But I only ask this: when deciding on what should be the appropriate fix, from a policy perspective, please do not in any way disadvantage the alliances that have been wrongly demoted.

I say "from a policy perspective" because I believe the game team will ultimately have to decide which group of alliances gets additional stuff--in past aspects of the game, they have doubled down on their errors and left adversely affected groups relatively worse off after a fix.

Please don't do that again.

Dr. Zola
  • CinnCinn Posts: 81
    Bump- any update on the AQ tier fix? Currently, like many many others missing out of milestone rewards from being incorrectly dropped in tiers... still no update.. communication with the players admitt Ely has never been Kabam’s strong suit but it’s day 4 now and still no fix or reasonable update.
  • At least delay when iso and catalyst are going to expire. We should get the extra week.