**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ETA of AQ Bracket Fix

Thread is closed so no questions can be asked however I am curious if it will be fixed by end of AQ so we can plan accordingly? Missing a ton of rewards / stuff as you well know. Closed thread here:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/26507/alliance-quest-tier-issue#latest

Don't want this to end up on the back burner, since it doesn't effect everyone.....

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Probably not until after this one ends, they are slow to fix issues that affect players most of the time.

This really should have been fixed already, and I don't get how exactly they manged to break it in the first place, what exactly were they doing to create this issue and why is it taking so long to fix it.

Before you make changes, before you try to "fix or adjust" the game make sure you test things and make sure that these things do not happen because it's becoming clear you don't even understand your own game since you keep making things worse and keep breaking or messing up other things in the process.

Just concentrate on repairs first, test them, get beta testers, then release them so things like this and the numerous other issues that you create don't happen.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    +1

Status please
  • CappyCappy Posts: 132
    someone kind of update would be great, our alliance just recruited a bunch of new players and ground out a large amount of donations for a push to get into the expert tier....that was pointless seeing as we got dropped to normal....
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    k666k wrote: »
    2 comments in 24 hours, and no actual information, this is ridiculous and shows how they really dont care.

I think it shows they don’t know the answer or they want to make an announcement about the answer on their own time.

But regardless, it would be nice to have another update letting us know if the issue has been at least identified.
  • k666kk666k Posts: 47
    We need some information, they really think this is a good idea, ppl quitting game over this blatent diregard for their player base. Same thing everytime, no update on anything.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's probably closed because there is a Thread that they're using to update people. When they have more information, they'll post it in that Thread.
    Patience run out now, they havent even said it will be fixed after AQ, or during
  • All valid points. However this is now day 3 of AQ and the "hey we know it's broken, and we will update you" isn't enough at this point. Maybe for Day 1 (help subdue the panic)....but by today I would imagine there should be some substance to a response....that is if it is important enough on the "fix list".
    Exactly
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    They could at least say hey you will get correct rewards after aq is over and it is worked out.
    I enjoy playing with my alliance, all ive asked for is information on a solution, even if it cant be fixed til after AQ just something more than whats been said so far.
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    WarChild wrote: »
    All valid points. However this is now day 3 of AQ and the "hey we know it's broken, and we will update you" isn't enough at this point. Maybe for Day 1 (help subdue the panic)....but by today I would imagine there should be some substance to a response....that is if it is important enough on the "fix list".

I’m not normally one to back up any of kabams several blunders but they’ve already said they’re working on a fix it does no good coming into the forums crying like a suckling child craving some nipple when all you’re going to receive is a very general dry automated response which is just going to drive you further into a rage. When they (the mods) know more I’m sure we’ll know more believe that
  • Huluhula wrote: »
    All valid points. However this is now day 3 of AQ and the "hey we know it's broken, and we will update you" isn't enough at this point. Maybe for Day 1 (help subdue the panic)....but by today I would imagine there should be some substance to a response....that is if it is important enough on the "fix list".

I’m not normally one to back up any of kabams several blunders but they’ve already said they’re working on a fix it does no good coming into the forums crying like a suckling child craving some nipple when all you’re going to receive is a very general dry automated response which is just going to drive you further into a rage. When they (the mods) know more I’m sure we’ll know more believe that

You should be banned from the forums. You provide no value with your demeaning responses an obvious self hatred for oneself. You should seek some help, professional help.

Nobody was doing what you said, it's simple business really. Provide a product, when product fails provide regular updates to those consuming said product so they know when it will be fixed.
    Well said
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    edited October 2017
    Huluhula wrote: »

You should be banned from the forums. You provide no value with your demeaning responses an obvious self hatred for oneself. You should seek some help, professional help.

Nobody was doing what you said, it's simple business really. Provide a product, when product fails provide regular updates to those consuming said product so they know when it will be fixed.

It hurts to hear the truth I know.... but give it sometime and you’ll see they’ll have an answer for you :) and all of your meaningless tears over a game will be put to rest
  • Hi gang -

First off - I've had to remove some comments from this discussion due to their context and I apologize that some of you feel so angry to say what you've been.

Please rest assured we're working on this. I've mentioned this earlier in a post today and I'll say it again before closing this thread: We always provide information to the community as we get it and at the moment we don't have more to share. We don't want you to look at the lack of an update as just leaving the community in limbo, that is by no means the case. Once we receive something, we'll add to our updates so that the community can be informed.

This is what has been said and will be said towards this matter or any in the future that require waiting on updates from us with more information. We never want to provide you with less than what we have and at times it may be repetitive to hear "we're working on it" but that is just it. We're working to get this issue resolved and how to go about it, once that is settled and we have information that is 100% -- y'all will get word of it.

I get that this is frustrating and feels really "in the dark", but we do it so that you get the proper details for everything. Please keep this mind when writing comments directed at our teams.
This discussion has been closed.