**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WHEN ARE WE GETTING THE GIFT. ITS ALREADY CHIRSTMAS

Its already 25th December and happens to be noon in my region but still kabam Santa haven't arrived.
Can anybody acknowledge me when will I get my gift

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    WE WILL GET IT WHEN KABAM FEELS LIKE IT - god Emperor Toby Maguire
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,765 ★★★★★

It might be noon in India but it's still the 24th in Canada where Kabam is based. The gift will arrive either at 11.30 pm your time or a few hours later than that.

should be 1.30am (morning) I think
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

It might be noon in India but it's still the 24th in Canada where Kabam is based. The gift will arrive either at 11.30 pm your time or a few hours later than that.

I’m just up watching arrow again and playing some mcoc lol it’s. 2:31 for me
  • Options
    Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    Soldierbl said:

Does anyone has trouble using the holiday gift... My use button does not appear

same
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Most likely 10am pst
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★

1:30 AM IST, yes
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Time zones are a crazy thing
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★

Its already 25th December and happens to be noon in my region but still kabam Santa haven't arrived.

Kabam Santa abandoned me like the quality of star wars post-disney aquisition
    Solo was the last decent new SW movie, don't @ me
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

Wow, and I thought my Aus timezone was far ahead, but there's people already living in the 26th...
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Happy Boxing Day to everyone in NZ. And various Pacific Islands too I think
  • Options
    edited December 2020

RU11011 said:

Wow, and I thought my Aus timezone was far ahead, but there's people already living in the 26th...
    Get nae nae'd aussies
    Are you across the lake in Kiwi land? I always assume the Kiwis are the furthest into the future.

Edit: missed opportunity to make fun of NSW getting nae nae'd by COVID after making fun of my home state. Now I'm sad...
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

what
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

RU11011 said:

Get nae nae'd aussies
    Are you across the lake in Kiwi land? I always assume the Kiwis are the furthest into the future.
    nope, nz doesn't exist, I don't exist sorry
  • Options
    Terra said:

The Last Jedi was a complete directoral failure
  • Options

Terra said:

so was the entire sequel trilogy. And Solo. Rogue One was the best Disney Star Wars film
  • Options

RU11011 said:

RU11011 said:

Get nae nae'd aussies
    Oh I didn't know they hired you guys as well. Is the pay better than over there? It's so hard to keep up the act of "Australia" being real.
  • Options

Terra said:

so was the entire sequel trilogy. And Solo. Rogue One was the best Disney Star Wars film
    The Force Awakens was a good film, TLJ literally undid everything the last film did and added in unecessary plotlines and other things. I liked TROS cause I enjoyed it, but that failed hard as it tried too hard to be endgame and tried to replace what was "covered" and disregarding the previoud film but failed
  • Options

Terra said:

The Force Awakens was a good film, TLJ literally undid everything the last film did and added in unecessary plotlines and other things. I liked TROS cause I enjoyed it, but that failed hard as it tried too hard to be endgame and tried to replace what was "covered" and disregarding the previoud film but failed
    force awakens is a new hope but worse
  • Options
    RU11011 said:

RU11011 said:

RU11011 said:

Get nae nae'd aussies
    Oh I didn't know they hired you guys as well. Is the pay better than over there? It's so hard to keep up the act of "Australia" being real.
    if they find out atlantis exists, we're screwed
  • Options
    Rocket13Rocket13 Posts: 83
    I believe that we had to say the time we have hear in canada and not just 12:00 pm
  • Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★

Terra said:

Agreed. The whole sequel trilogy tried to contradict/cover up each other's plot holes. No wonder it would not have happened considering there wasn't a single director / script and also that they were milking SW every year.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    The Mandalorian has done much good for Star Wars as a franchise.
  • Options

The Mandalorian has done much good for Star Wars as a franchise.

let’s not ignore season 8 of Clone Wars