**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

christmas offers

Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
i know they usually aren’t that good but really? it’s basically the same as last year

Comments

• IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    It's quite strange that Cav and Thronebreaker offers are the same for Parkers Wallet, Star lords Lootbag and Tony Starks Briefcase. They're technically a better deal for Cavs, as Thronebreakers have a 25 unit discount on purchasing basic cav crystals.
  • ObicrixObicrix Posts: 18
    What sucks is I used a gift card to buy units for gifting in alliance minutes before this deal dropped. The shards and crystals would have been nice. Come on Kabam!
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 281 ★★★
    Sitting here with a mound of iTunes credit, and now have nothing to spend it on. Is this the same exact deals as last year?? My god, these “deals” have been abysmal.
  • PhotimePhotime Posts: 66
    Where are the Throne Breaker deals?! Oversight?!
  • TherealdmoTherealdmo Posts: 54
    Yeah just terrible have no hope for the Xmas gift now either
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    The deals are always "meh". It's likely due to gifting event, where whales are buying already, no need to give great deals to further incentivize.
  • ObicrixObicrix Posts: 18
    Free stuff included in something you were going to buy anyways is a bonus in my book. If you weren’t going to buy the units then it shouldn’t matter.
  • DwightrowleyDwightrowley Posts: 21
    Kabam: T5CC shards, preferably choice. We’ve only been asking since you screwed up Cyber Monday. Nobody needs 6 star shards.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    IKON said:

It's quite strange that Cav and Thronebreaker offers are the same for Parkers Wallet, Star lords Lootbag and Tony Starks Briefcase. They're technically a better deal for Cavs, as Thronebreakers have a 25 unit discount on purchasing basic cav crystals.

Same for all three “progression” levels, including UC. Kind of a weird offer, but it’s Kabam’s choice. Not sure why anyone beyond UC would be tempted. Cavs are a famously bad deal even for scummy ol’ Cavaliers. ;)

On the other hand, this could be a genius move to ramp down disappointment over the gift in less than 2 hours. Who knows??

Dr. Zola
  • hefy2000hefy2000 Posts: 87 ★★
    Honestly if the deals were good there’s be posts whining about the ever-increasing gap between whales and ftp, or the continued shafting of cav players. Kabam can never win with you people.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

I don't say things like this very often, but my God this community is spoiled. Lol.

So people are spoiled because they feel that the deals are not worth their money...actual money..I never reply to u cuz it’s not use banging my head against the wall but how can someone be spoiled for wanting a better deal for spending money that they earn...or is it just wrong to criticise ur kabam lords
    No. People should spend because they need the Units. Not because they're waiting for the "kabam lords" to kiss their @##.
  • TherealdmoTherealdmo Posts: 54
    I think they either work for them or they think they might get a freebie
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117

I don't say things like this very often, but my God this community is spoiled. Lol.

So people are spoiled because they feel that the deals are not worth their money...actual money..I never reply to u cuz it’s not use banging my head against the wall but how can someone be spoiled for wanting a better deal for spending money that they earn...or is it just wrong to criticise ur kabam lords
    No. People should spend because they need the Units. Not because they're waiting for the "kabam lords" to kiss their @##.
    Are you telling people how to spend their money?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

I think they either work for them or they think they might get a freebie

No. I don't work for them. Their actual Employees don't even get freebies. You just get tired of people complaining about not enough all the time. Anyone can complain about all we've gotten in the last bit, that's just plain spoiled.