**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think these GGC pulls are worth 5000 Units? (F2P)

I am NOT feeling good with these pulls from 18x GGC.

That's 1.5k 6*shards beside the T5B which I didn't take screenshot.

I'm a F2P player and I really think 5000 units is a very big deal for me (as a person who hates arena but what another way to get units ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
Honestly, I expected a lot more 5* and 6* shards but those Mutant Sigs at the start simply pissed me off. I mean what are the odds that you open 3 crystals and all 3 give you the same rewards of the exact same class.

Again, it was totally my wish to gift and trade these crystals, and I shouldn't complain about these things but I really can't stop after seeing other people's insanely insane lucks. For a while after opening these, I really thought maybe I should have better invested all these in my Mastery (I have the most basic mastery) but here I am.

Just wanted to share my thoughts and hear yours. Congrats to everyone who got great rewards from these things and those who had way worse puls than mine can share yours below.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! :blush:

Comments

• GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    If you consider the milestones from solo and alliance I'd say it's close but sorry you didn't get the best pulls. I opened up 12k units worth and while I got a decent amount of shards I didn't get any t5cc, 6* sig stones, 6* nexus, or a 4/5/6 hero which are things I was looking out for. Others got a 6* nexus in their first one, my lower level alt opened 3 ggc and got t5b and t5cc which it won't need for a long time lol.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 456 ★★★

I'm F2P as well but pulled 5k 6* shards and a 4* Kang from my first batch of 5 and 1.4 million gold and 15k 5* shards from another batch of 6.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Jr_Stark said:

I'm a F2P player and I really think 5000 units is a very big deal for me (as a person who hates arena but what another way to get units ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
    Honestly, I expected a lot more 5* and 6* shards but those Mutant Sigs at the start simply pissed me off. I mean what are the odds that you open 3 crystals and all 3 give you the same rewards of the exact same class.

Again, it was totally my wish to gift and trade these crystals, and I shouldn't complain about these things but I really can't stop after seeing other people's insanely insane lucks. For a while after opening these, I really thought maybe I should have better invested all these in my Mastery (I have the most basic mastery) but here I am.

Just wanted to share my thoughts and hear yours. Congrats to everyone who got great rewards from these things and those who had way worse puls than mine can share yours below.

I spent about 2000 units and I got way better stuff im sorry 😞 😐
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Jr_Stark said:

Welcome to my club.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    I didn't spend as much as units as u did but getting 9 t4 basic from 12 crystals does say something. But I also got 20k 5* shards.
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    GoDlyZor said:

If you consider the milestones from solo and alliance I'd say it's close but sorry you didn't get the best pulls. I opened up 12k units worth and while I got a decent amount of shards I didn't get any t5cc, 6* sig stones, 6* nexus, or a 4/5/6 hero which are things I was looking out for. Others got a 6* nexus in their first one, my lower level alt opened 3 ggc and got t5b and t5cc which it won't need for a long time lol.

I feel you. I thought these have a fair chance to give me great rewards when I saw other players' openings but the RNG decided to play with me. 12k Units is a huge amount and when you don't get the desired things, it hurts.
    HI_guys said:

Defenitely not worth it. You could just have gone for an abyss run and got betyer things

I seriously could have later. As of now, I really felt I should have gone with the Masteries. My current setup is so bad that I still didn't unlock "PIERCE" in the offense. Guess I should start saving units and improve them now.

I'm F2P as well but pulled 5k 6* shards and a 4* Kang from my first batch of 5 and 1.4 million gold and 15k 5* shards from another batch of 6.

That seems quite a good opening bud. Congrats on them.
    BabyMiike said:

Jr_Stark said:

I spent about 2000 units and I got way better stuff im sorry 😞 😐
    Nice. Do you mind sharing your pulls so that I can know?
    KRoNX1 said:

I didn't spend as much as units as u did but getting 9 t4 basic from 12 crystals does say something. But I also got 20k 5* shards.

That's kind of a mixed feeling. 9T4B out of 12 is really really bad but good to see you get 20k 5* shards.
  • Chrisco66Chrisco66 Posts: 66
    edited December 2020
    I stopped after the last 275 unit alliance milestone. Gives u 6 GGC. Don’t see much value vs the amount of units needed beyond that. Unless you’re a massive whale
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    I'm sorry, but that was an abhorrent waste of 5k units
    KRoNX1 said:

Jr_Stark said:

Welcome to my club.
    I wanna see how close my clubmate is to me :wink:
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Thats rough mate. I traded about 4k units for revives to do an abyss run during gifting event. Guaranteed rewards are much better. I dont think 300 units is worth it for GGCs when there's so much permanent content these days.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Sometimes i find it does more harm than good to look at other people’s pulls on here.

I’ve done it loads - tried to save up some shards to do a big opening, jump on here and see some outrageous post of someone pulling 5 god tiers in one go, and try my luck and end bitterly disappointed. As soon as you build up an expectation before an opening 9/10 you’ll be feeling bad afterwards.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,411 ★★★★★
    Straight up dumpster fire.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Played this game for years, never liked the gifting crystals or the event since it is such a huge unit drain for rng stuff I would never buy personally (never bought a cav or grandmaster crystal). They are definitely NOT worth it. For 5K worth of units, you better be expecting a 6* AG and more! I personally like guaranteed value for units. I have never pulled anything worthwhile myself from these. Nothing special, no rare champs. I opened 5 so far and that is 1500 units worth and pulled: t4b, 2x 18k t2a frags, 9k t5b frags, and 10k 5* shards. Nothing I couldn't get without spending units from glory store or arenas. Very horrible stuff in these crystals, btw, what the heck is the 4* nexus doing in these? They should be in the small gifting crystals along with t4 basics.
    Helpyy said:

Any chance you forgot to post the 6 star shards?

I got 1500 6* shards (after that T5B fragments in 3rd Pic) which I forgot to screenshot but that's it.
    FiiNCH said:

Sometimes i find it does more harm than good to look at other people’s pulls on here.

I’ve done it loads - tried to save up some shards to do a big opening, jump on here and see some outrageous post of someone pulling 5 god tiers in one go, and try my luck and end bitterly disappointed. As soon as you build up an expectation before an opening 9/10 you’ll be feeling bad afterwards.

It does. Happened with me in the featured crystal, Holiday Epoch shards crystals, GGC. I can see people getting the best rewards from it but I don't have too many high expectations to get the top rewards as well. I just did this in a hope that out of 18 crystals, there seems quite a fair chance to get the best rewards but it's always about RNG in these not guaranteed items right.
    Chrisco66 said:

I stopped after the last 275 unit alliance milestone. Gives u 6 GGC. Don’t see much value vs the amount of units needed beyond that. Unless you’re a massive whale

I really didn't think much about how much to spend. I have initially saved the units for Cyberweekend deals but since the Cav deals weren't convincing, I decided to spend them on gifting crystals. I never spend real money on this.
    ImGodMF said:

Thats rough mate. I traded about 4k units for revives to do an abyss run during gifting event. Guaranteed rewards are much better. I dont think 300 units is worth it for GGCs when there's so much permanent content these days.

That's a nice trade. At least you get guaranteed rewards from Abyss completion which is solid. I do have a lot of content (Variants, LOL) to spend them on but it's just that I thought to try these things (as this is my first time trading these gifting crystals) in a hope of getting better things.
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Jr_Stark said:

ImGodMF said:

That's a nice trade. At least you get guaranteed rewards from Abyss completion which is solid. I do have a lot of content (Variants, LOL) to spend them on but it's just that I thought to try these things (as this is my first time trading these gifting crystals) in a hope of getting better things.
    Yeah mate, this was actually my 4th path. Which means I'm only 1 path from abyss exploration. However I did get all the milestone rewards from solo and alliance gifting events.

I spent all my units last year and the year prior on gifting, but those crystals just dont seem great for anything other than milestones. All my units go to content.

I'm sorry your haul wasn't great mate, 5k units really does hurt without a good return on investment.

Played this game for years, never liked the gifting crystals or the event since it is such a huge unit drain for rng stuff I would never buy personally (never bought a cav or grandmaster crystal). They are definitely NOT worth it. For 5K worth of units, you better be expecting a 6* AG and more! I personally like guaranteed value for units. I have never pulled anything worthwhile myself from these. Nothing special, no rare champs. I opened 5 so far and that is 1500 units worth and pulled: t4b, 2x 18k t2a frags, 9k t5b frags, and 10k 5* shards. Nothing I couldn't get without spending units from glory store or arenas. Very horrible stuff in these crystals, btw, what the heck is the 4* nexus doing in these? They should be in the small gifting crystals along with t4 basics.

This was my first time trading gifting crystals. Wasn't thinking a lot before spending it as the rewards seemed quite good, But yes, they were not guaranteed. I opened them in the hope to get something good (out of 18 as the chance seemed fair). Other than that, I usually save units for doing Contents or for special deals (like July 4th or Cyberweekend).

yeah tht is not so good . . btw i wqs one of them peeps who got a 6* nexus one the 1st singke ggc (warlock from it) . so defs could have been alot better

Congrats on the pull. A 6* Warlock for 300 units, who wouldn't like that.