**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

All the cavs, whom did you use your AG on?

Comments

• Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Guardian, took him to r3, and sig level 125
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i'm really tempted to use it on my Apocalypse, just because i really love the champion and this is the 3rd generic AG in the inventory, so i'm a little more free to use it just for fun ^_^
  • Options
    CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    edited December 2020

Don’t even really want to use it.

I have tech and cosmic gems sitting in my stash as well. Will probably sit on this till next year.

I’d definitely awaken that omega red first. And sink all your mutant sig stones into him until he is maxed. Void is the only other one in your roster who needs the awakened ability but I find more uses for omega. I have both at max sig and like omega better for 2 reasons.

1. Poison immune and 90% reduction on bleed which means he doesn’t take noticeable damage. The bleed also triggers his death field which does real damage per spore on the opponent. Void is immune to incinerate but I find I need omega for more situations like biohazard and caltrops.
    2. Nobody is immune to omega reds spores. It takes much longer against robots and I would never use him against them. But there are situations where voids debuffs are shrugged off by tenacity which is really annoying and handicaps him a bit.
  • Options
    PrtjoPrtjo Posts: 90
    Woody15 said:

Not sure. Corvus, BWCV, Apocalypse, Medusa, Killmonger or Spider-Ham. I have a lot of options

I would do apoc or Medusa.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    My r4 Ibom
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I considered just awakening warlock.
    But that’s the only option I’d consider
  • Options
    BWCV - I know she doesn’t need awakening but I already had 4 generics so why not lol
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Didn't use it yet. Dont have any 5 stars worth it cuz I awakened all my good ones. Maybe I'll pull like Void or something, then I'll use it.
  • Options
    ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    omega red. immidiately took him to sig 121
  • Options
    AwesomoChaosAwesomoChaos Posts: 78
    No one. I have 4 generic and multiple class sitting in inventory.
  • Options
    NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    I used it on capiw who will undoubtedly help me throughout act 6 and potentially act 7
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Wanted to use it on Ghost, but gotten myself a Guardian just now. Doubting a little bit now
  • Options
    DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 183 ★★
    Void
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Haven’t used it yet. Not opposed to doing so but I am hunting some very specific characters at the point in the game for how I play
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

• Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 974 ★★★★
    WRIR said:

Didn't use it yet. Dont have any 5 stars worth it cuz I awakened all my good ones. Maybe I'll pull like Void or something, then I'll use it.

Yeah same, all the unawakened ones left are the mediocre trash champs. 3 AG's just rotting away in my inventory... Sigh.
  • Options
    I am still debating and honestly I'm not sure either anyone in my roster should get it or if I should wait until the new 5* featured
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Planned on using it for OG BW out of nostalgia. Couldn’t quite pull the trigger.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Used it on ghost.
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    No one. Already had one I didn’t want to use on anyone, now I have 2.
  • Options
    Champ_ZChamp_Z Posts: 155
    Corvus
  • Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
    I used it on she-hulk
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    After taking yet another shot at 5-star OG Wolverine, Scarlet Witch and Thor in the Provenance crystal AND another try at Wolverine in the 5-star Featured with no luck, I did use it to awaken this guy who I pulled out of the Featured (without fear or shame, I have two Generics and three Class AGs sitting in my inventory):

• Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Hyperion!! Idk if I did it too soon but I have no regrets cuz now I can get to like 7 fury’s and drop a thiccc 30k sp2 (5* r3)
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    On my Cav mini i used the gem on Mags, since he is currently my only r5 and his sig is fun. With some extra damage.
  • Options
    I used mine on CMM as to the fact that I was debating whether or not to take her or Ghost to r5. Reached Cav over 18hrs before gift dropped. I had just gotten Ghost last night when I got Cav, then today I awakened CMM from the ag