**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2.5 and 6.2.6 feelings of regret

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
I've finished Abyss, completed Act 7, 100% all the Variants and 100% 6.1, 6.3, and 6.4.... So because of the gifting event and all the ressources being gifted around I decided to fill up on revives and potions to go back and polish off exploration of Act 6 with 6.2.5, and 6.2.6. I can honestly say, that of all the content in game that I've played, these 2 quests are the least enjoyable pieces of content I've done... AND THAT'S COUNTING ABYSS!!!! Even after the Act 6 nerfs, both of those quests are just so badly designed where you can't even properly plan out a path with a team of 5 to cover yourself with a DEEP roster, there's fights where the nodes thrown in are just ridiculous together, and it's that way for every fight on every path.
Act 7 was challenging, but man did I have fun going through it where you actually had some benefits to help you in the fight instead of all negative against you..
Also DO NOT GO GENTLE, is one of the worst nodes in the game up there with AEGIS because they just love to through in Limber and Stun Immunity along with Double Power Gain to make it a ressource/unit vacuum.

I'm glad they changed their direction after 6.2 because I shouldn't feel like angry and frustrated playing a game (I also don't play Demon Souls as a reference of not hating myself and wanting to punish myself through video games).

Anyways that's it, anyone else leave 6.2.5 and 6.2.6 to the very end of their game content to tackle and still feel like it's not worth completing 100%?

Comments

• Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    I felt act 7 was enjoyably easy used energy refills and explored it in like a week no other full chapter has taken me so little time or effort
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I loved act 7.1 exploration, but it takes so freaking long to do cuz of the healthpools.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Act 7 they loosened up because act 6.2-6.4 4 were progression gates , they removed that from act 7. What you are experiencing is a depth gate and roster gate, and RPG element they moved away from in act 7.

This is because players of your caliber and my caliber think we are more skilled than what we are and push through content. Normally we were punished for mistakes in act 6 but act 7 actually rewards you bonuses for good gameplay as opposed to punishing you in act 6. This is probably why you felt that act 7 was a challenge ? It wasn’t. In fact it was too easy.

You will find that act 6 is going to be tougher overall, and is going to challenge your roster. You are probably thinking a path and abyss and act 7 makes you qualified to speak on end game content , which I think it does . This also is the reason Kabam made it easier, so players like me and you can progress easier and not quit out. Bad for business .

Keep it up and good luck the T5cc is worth it .

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Chovner said:

Hurt Locker, Special Delivert and DoNot Go Gentle Mordo makes me want to stop playing the game and not give any money to any events. I’m mad and frustrated every time I bet him, terrible

6.2.5 Mordo boss need that hurt locker node to be removed. It’s too much in addition with special delivery and do not go gentle.
    If you don’t bring in a mystic with mystic dispersion mastery, you should be ready to revive a lot.
    Also 5* class gates requirements on paths need to be reduced from 4 specific class champs to 3.
    This quest is really the worst content available 🤮
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    DoNotGoGentle ...aight
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I think there's a whole lot of Dark/Demon Souls fans in this post.

KABAM PUNISH ME PLEASE!!!!

Aight if you're into that sort of thing I guess. I'm here to have fun, and nothing about 6.2.5 and 6.2.6 is any part of fun. Even when I win I feel defeated/robbed of my time/units/ressources/patience/sanity.

Lose, Lose... Lose... LOSE.... L.O.....S....e........EEEE....

F.... Terrible content
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    What's wrong with do not go gentle paired with limber/ stun immunity?
  • GeniousGenious Posts: 57
    edited December 2020

OP just doesn't have the necessary skills that it takes to take down opponents with this challenging node combination. Instead of admitting that, he says that this combination is a: 'ressource/unit vacuum'.

And now see how many disagrees I will get (from crybabies mostly) just because I told the truth
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Chovner said:

What part of act 7 did you find challenging?

Mostly the high attack and huge health pools
    interesting, i guess i didn't pay enough attention to notice that
    does it ever occur to you that maybe it’s challenging for others that have a different rosters than you?
    edited December 2020

Genious said:

OP just doesn't have the necessary skills that it takes to take down opponents with this challenging node combination. Instead of admitting that, he says that this combination is a: 'ressource/unit vacuum'.

And now see how many disagrees I will get (from crybabies mostly) just because I told the truth
    What part of a node which punishes you for a dead teammate do you find challenging?
    Where exactly did I mention the 'Strength in numbers' node? Please tell me. It seems that you don't/can't read
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Genious said:

Genious said:

What part of a node which punishes you for a dead teammate do you find challenging?
    Where exactly did I mention the 'Strength in numbers' node? Please tell me. It seems that you don't/can't read
    Ok I apoligise, I though it was a different thread. But anyways, I am not gonna defend the node here, it is a pure cash grab and the nerf did nothing to it. Add to that the riddiculous class gates and you get a pretty unpleasant experrience for 6.2.5 and in 6.2 as a whole.
    HI_guys said:

Genious said:

Do not go gentle is the single most malicious node ever made globally. It tricks you into thinking it forces you to play well. But you CAN still die even if your entire fight consisted only of intercepts
    If you play well enough you aren't going to die

Genious said:

Genious said:

Ok I apoligise, I though it was a different thread. But anyways, I am not gonna defend the node here, it is a pure cash grab and the nerf did nothing to it. Add to that the riddiculous class gates and you get a pretty unpleasant experrience for 6.2.5 and in 6.2 as a whole.
    Yeah, this node is the only change that has to be done in Act 6. As far as the class gates goes, it 'forces' you to rank up/use champs that you normally wouldn't and I actually like it. But these gates should be 5*/6* not only 5*
    HI_guys said:

Genious said:

HI_guys said:

Genious said:

Do not go gentle is the single most malicious node ever made globally. It tricks you into thinking it forces you to play well. But you CAN still die even if your entire fight consisted only of intercepts
    If you play well enough you aren't going to die

Genious said:

Genious said:

Yeah, this node is the only change that has to be done in Act 6. As far as the class gates goes, it 'forces' you to rank up/use champs that you normally wouldn't and I actually like it. But these gates should be 5*/6* not only 5*
    Nah bruh. At one point I started doing only intercepts and still died because the 5th hit adds a counter even if it is an Intercept and that killed (but not) the opponent and I took damage and died. So yeah. The absolute worst
    I am pretty sure that if your final hit is an intercept and you have 1 or 2 charges, you aren't gonna take the damage from the node. It doesn't matter how many hits you have on your combometer