**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Biggest mistakes

Hey everyone cosmicray 13 here and i just wanted to do something a little different.
So in this Discussion I would like to know you 1# biggest mistake that you have made in this game. So one we can cringe and two so we can learn from each others mistakes. Like mine is installing the game....XD JK no I really like this game but ANYWAYS It's probably selling champs when I first started the game. and before you attack me let me just say I had NO idea it's bad to sell champs but don't worry I don't do that anymore. So lets get started! can't wait to here from you guys and gals!

~cosmicray 13

Comments

• MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    edited October 2017
    Used an awakening gem on a 4* HB and Karnak because I was a noob and thought their descriptions made it sound like they would be good. Espically Karnaks
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Markx wrote: »
    Used an awakening gem on a 4* HB and Karnak because I was a noon and thought their descriptions made it sound like they would be good. Espically Karnaks

HB?
    Accidentally buying a 5* carnage crystal and popping it open instead of a PHC

MAN THATS BAD XD Sorry man
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★

Ended up getting beast
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Markx wrote: »
    Used an awakening gem on a 4* HB and Karnak because I was a noon and thought their descriptions made it sound like they would be good. Espically Karnaks

HB?

HulkBuster
    AH yeah my best friend has him as a 5* Let me tell ya he was NOT happy XD
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Selling Champs for my first two 5*s. Still waiting to replace one of them. I had no patience. Lol.

Ended up getting beast

5* beast? That's not THAT bad. I've heard he is pretty good.
    Selling Champs for my first two 5*s. Still waiting to replace one of them. I had no patience. Lol.

LOL. yeah I sold champs for my first 4* and 3*
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★

Ended up getting beast

When he's awakened yeah otherwise.. not so good

Ended up getting beast

When he's awakened yeah otherwise.. not so good

Oh I didn't know that. good to know. I have a 5* moon Knight and a 5* hulk so I guess I'm pretty lucky
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Sold a few champs. Biggest mistake was not joining an alliance for a while. Didn't really understand how game progression worked for a while and just sort of assumed you really didn't need to. Prior to Mcoc I never really played games. I'd be farther along by now.
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Sold a few champs. Biggest mistake was not joining an alliance for a while. Didn't really understand how game progression worked for a while and just sort of assumed you really didn't need to. Prior to Mcoc I never really played games. I'd be farther along by now.

The only reason I joined an alliance is cuz my best friend was the leader. But when the whole thing crashed and burned we joined a different one and a little bit after that I made an alliance "The Cosmic Krusher" my best friends account is Kid Krusher and mine is cosmic ray so that's why our alliance is called that.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Taking HB into AW offense
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    Taking HB into AW offense

Yeah, my friend (Kid Krusher) took his 5* HB up for AW defense.
    But since war is broken it's kind of useless
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Using my first 2000 or so units buying 2* from phc because I was a noob
    MAN that's bad!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,657 ★★★★★
    Forgetting to screenshot all the 4* champs I rolled.
  • Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    Hey, cosmic! Didn't know you were still around here.

About a year ago, quit in the middle of ROL, at the fight right after Wolverine, BB I believe. It took me months to get back to that point, but I eventually bested it.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Selling champs
    Only getting parry a couple weeks ago. Im level 40
    Leveling up my spider gwen
    Never doing arena
    Trying to do rol with a two star star lord unduped. We all make mistakes
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Sold WOLVERINE. waited too long to get him restored. Oh well.

Same. That sucked.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Sold iron patriot to get the last few shards for my 4th 5* at the time I think it was. Then I got a 5* iron patriot :(

Another time I sold abomination and got 5* antman. Within 3 weeks of selling him I had him back duped as well, decided to keep him after that lol.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Once a long while ago I was playing around with my mastery set up and accidentally dropped Dexterity. For almost a month I was wondering why my evade skills went into the toilet until it was pointed out to me I had dropped the mastery. Whoops.

Silver lining: I got really good at intercepting before intercepting was a thing people talked about.
    winterthur wrote: »
    Forgetting to screenshot all the 4* champs I rolled.

Why would you want to screenshot it?